PDA

View Full Version : WARNING!!

02-09-2011, 02:35 PM
The internal affairs unit will begin today to proactively follow members of the MPD Department / Command Staff to determine who is going around doing an organization chart. This has become the units high priority and will stop at nothing to get their man. Due to the seriousness of this organized crime, Major Alvarez has detached the Felony Apprehension Team in order to assist with surveillance.

Tips
Avoid being follow and check for trackers
Check for hiden cameras and recording devices inside office/veh's
Stop all cell phone communication including Tex message
Destroy all paper Organization Chart
Delete all Computer files
Remove City Issued Motorola Battery when talking
Cancel current meetings with mayor,commissioners and Fop
Stop communication with the Miami Herald and Al Crespo
Most important Stay Safe!!

02-09-2011, 04:03 PM
I just a uncover vehicle outside my house. This is true. Becareful

02-09-2011, 04:17 PM
The internal affairs unit will begin today to proactively follow members of the MPD Department / Command Staff to determine who is going around doing an organization chart. This has become the units high priority and will stop at nothing to get their man. Due to the seriousness of this organized crime, Major Alvarez has detached the Felony Apprehension Team in order to assist with surveillance.

Tips

Organizational charts are a crime now? An organized crime? Must be the same folks who followed tomasito right? You had a head injury as a child didn't you ?

02-09-2011, 07:07 PM

Tips

Organizational charts are a crime now? An organized crime? Must be the same folks who followed tomasito right? You had a head injury as a child didn't you ?

Apparently Exposito is extremely paranoid now and thinks everyone is plotting against him. Chief relax with threats against your rebellious staff. Your a grown man for gods sakes. Isnt it amazing how something you said in private makes it out in the open like this. You have no respect from your men.

02-09-2011, 07:16 PM
IA found my tape measure, a former fop member had it. The tape measure was taken again from home depot, has anyone seen it.

02-09-2011, 09:06 PM
I thought Luisito was the paranoid schizophrenic...........

02-09-2011, 10:07 PM
This place has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy. I guess soon we will see more blacked out faces on channel 7. I guess the atmosphere around here is not a failure in leadership? The ex*****ito clan really should take a step back and realize how much damage they have caused.
Yes the creation of enemies and the vindictive streak they have displayed created internal enemies. Very difficult to survive fighting external and internal foes. Now he is even chasing windmills like Don Quixote de la Mancha!

RG OUT!!!!!! :evil:

02-09-2011, 10:11 PM
:D [quote="Guest"]I thought Luisito was the paranoid schizophrenic...........[/quote

i guess is rubbing on expósito. Hahaha

02-10-2011, 01:01 AM

Tips

The stogie smoking FAT's detail is on the case. soo be listening for cell phones with the Cops "bad boys" theme song going off near you!
Dimelo willy, que bolada aceres

02-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Be very carefull, I know you all are thinking "I know theses guys I'll spot them in a second". Think again my freind, They are going deep cover on your ace. They have all grown goatees so there is no way you could recognize them. :snicker:

02-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Expo can you please stop following me. Its getting old.

02-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Do this: walk around for 2 to 3 minutes..Anywhere!
Then turn around all quick & shiet & if there is anyone behind you with a goatee, then you sirrr/ma'am are being followed by the FAT 5, orrr if you catch a with of some stogie smoke, you sirrr/ma'am or being tracked,
However, one of the FAT people has some good photography equipment & could zoom in on your azz from over 100 meters away, (he's good), some would say he the bestest
And as I mentioned before be listening for cell phones with the Cops "bad boys" theme song going off near you!

02-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Then turn around all quick & shiet & if there is anyone behind you with a goatee, then you sirrr/ma'am are being followed by the FAT 5, orrr if you catch a with of some stogie smoke, you sirrr/ma'am or being tracked,
However, one of the FAT people has some good photography equipment & could zoom in on your azz from over 100 meters away, (he's good), some would say he the bestest
And as I mentioned before be listening for cell phones with the Cops "bad boys" theme song going off near you!

The guy with the expensive camera equipment is pimentell and he only uses it to take personal pictures of his wife.

02-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Also, if you see a guy that looks like a marianet puppet, that the skinny FAT officer.

02-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Álvarez is following Al Crespo in an attempt to have him arrested.

02-11-2011, 03:57 AM

The guy with the expensive camera equipment is pimentell and he only uses it to take personal pictures of his wife.

I know it's Rene, but he wont use it for that, he's a good guy & so are most of the FATS guys, even the stogie smoking Lt, is QRU, I'm just busting on them!

02-11-2011, 11:15 AM
if you wrap aluminum foil around your head you'll be qru.

02-12-2011, 12:25 AM
You guys are too funny!!!! :snicker:

02-12-2011, 12:30 AM
What about the FAT guy with the dumb look on his face? M. something