PDA

View Full Version : PBA

02-09-2011, 02:11 AM
Where is the PBA?

02-10-2011, 01:53 AM
Be a man, and pick up the phone and call yur rep! I did, they are doing all they can, and if you are so concerned, inquire, and stop trying to stir up the hornets nest!

02-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Be a man, and pick up the phone and call yur rep! I did, they are doing all they can, and if you are so concerned, inquire, and stop trying to stir up the hornets nest!

Is my Rep gonna pay my rent, is the Rep gonna visit the Governor and tell him how unfair it is taking our benefits away, the pension we risked our live for.Will he remind the Governor that we have not had a raise in 5 years, and given up benefits to help balance government mis-management.My bet is that if you ask our Reps to spell Governor, only one will be able to complete the task. The truth is, if your man enough to handle the truth,the PBA was done nothing for us. And maybe if that hornets nest gets stirred up, you will have a little cash on that EBT card one day.

02-12-2011, 08:27 PM
[quote="call a rep":97d85vaw]Be a man, and pick up the phone and call yur rep! I did, they are doing all they can, and if you are so concerned, inquire, and stop trying to stir up the hornets nest!

Is my Rep gonna pay my rent, is the Rep gonna visit the Governor and tell him how unfair it is taking our benefits away, the pension we risked our live for.Will he remind the Governor that we have not had a raise in 5 years, and given up benefits to help balance government mis-management.My bet is that if you ask our Reps to spell Governor, only one will be able to complete the task. The truth is, if your man enough to handle the truth,the PBA was done nothing for us. And maybe if that hornets nest gets stirred up, you will have a little cash on that EBT card one day.[/quote:97d85vaw]

RENT? HA! I pay a mortage! :) If you are still not a homeowner, you have many more worries than the PBA, Governor, and pension woes.....

02-13-2011, 01:57 PM
[quote="Simple Question":320m07lv][quote="call a rep":320m07lv]Be a man, and pick up the phone and call yur rep! I did, they are doing all they can, and if you are so concerned, inquire, and stop trying to stir up the hornets nest!

Is my Rep gonna pay my rent, is the Rep gonna visit the Governor and tell him how unfair it is taking our benefits away, the pension we risked our live for.Will he remind the Governor that we have not had a raise in 5 years, and given up benefits to help balance government mis-management.My bet is that if you ask our Reps to spell Governor, only one will be able to complete the task. The truth is, if your man enough to handle the truth,the PBA was done nothing for us. And maybe if that hornets nest gets stirred up, you will have a little cash on that EBT card one day.[/quote:320m07lv]

RENT? HA! I pay a mortage! :) If you are still not a homeowner, you have many more worries than the PBA, Governor, and pension woes.....[/quote:320m07lv]

I'm happy you pay a mortgage,it might help you in the future if you learn how to spell it, the idiots on here are nothing but free entertainment for me, and for the record our PBA is pathetic. :devil:

03-06-2011, 02:08 PM

Please help me with this question, maybe I am missing something, What has the PBA done?
Add up the money we give them, and what they make in solicitations, I can supply a two page letter on what we have given up in our contracts, can anyone tell me anything gained. Again I'm not trying to create issues, just curious to what I might be missing.

03-07-2011, 12:30 AM
You are forgetting that our PBA reps are on our side. They get what we get, so they have a vested interest. We just got rid of two of our previous Reps. One was dead wood, and both were management. (Sgt). I myself don’t think supervisors should represent Officers in the PBA but that’s just my thought. All three new Reps are stand up guys and they are all fighters.
We all know the three Reps are not well like by management because of there willingness to speak out. This Department has a history of silence and it’s great to see the few that have what it takes to stand up and fight. We voted them in so let’s give them a chance. I called one of my Reps recently (AL) over an issue I was having with a supervisor. And I can tell you from experience he went out of his way to help me. All is much better now and I thank him for that.