PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

38&out
02-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Congratulations to the new Medley Police Department Chief. I know she has a tough job ahead of her, but with the professionalism of the men and women that make up the Department and their support, she will prove to everyone that she is the right choice. To all I wish good luck and saty safe.

02-26-2011, 04:48 AM
Congratulations to the new Medley Police Department Chief. I know she has a tough job ahead of her, but with the professionalism of the men and women that make up the Department and their support, she will prove to everyone that she is the right choice. To all I wish good luck and saty safe.

I would like to congratulate Jeanette on her promotion to chief of police. You guys have a great
chief she is a good person with a great heart.

I met her years ago when the hurricane hit at Lakeside Mobile Home park where my parents live.
I saw her there driving that golf cart every day giving 250% of her time helping out the old folks at the park. She
cares for those people like if they were her own family.

And to all Medley officers and civilian employees (sometimes we forget about civilian employees and how hard they work too) be safe and keep up the good work.

03-03-2011, 02:23 PM
On behalf of all Medley Officers, Civilians Employees, and Residents I want to thank you for your comments. It doesn't happen every day that someone takes the time in this forum to say something nice about us. Specially, lately that our Police Officers and Civilian Employees have been attacked by people that don't understand how lucky we all are to work for the best city in Dade-County. You're words are appreciated... and yes Jeanette is going to do a great job! Thank you.

I would like to congratulate Jeanette on her promotion to chief of police. You guys have a great

I met her years ago when the hurricane hit at Lakeside Mobile Home park where my parents live.
I saw her there driving that golf cart every day giving 250% of her time helping out the old folks at the park. She

And to all Medley officers and civilian employees (sometimes we forget about civilian employees and how hard they work too) be safe and keep up the good work.

03-04-2011, 03:07 AM
On behalf of all Medley Officers, Civilians Employees, and Residents I want to thank you for your comments. It doesn't happen every day that someone takes the time in this forum to say something nice about us. Specially, lately that our Police Officers and Civilian Employees have been attacked by people that don't understand how lucky we all are to work for the best city in Dade-County. You're words are appreciated... and yes Jeanette is going to do a great job! Thank you.

Medley is a crappy department, all you guys do is drive around in circles and gather at the Dennis on Okee, by the way tell those guys on the midnight shift to stop sleeping behind the warehouses.

03-10-2011, 05:27 AM
Medley is a crappy department, all you guys do is drive around in circles and gather at the Dennis on Okee, by the way tell those guys on the midnight shift to stop sleeping behind the warehouses.[/quote]

Hey A-hole get off the forum with that s*&t.....I think our talkin out of ur ass.

03-11-2011, 02:51 AM
Medley is a crappy department, all you guys do is drive around in circles and gather at the Dennis on Okee, by the way tell those guys on the midnight shift to stop sleeping behind the warehouses.

Hey A-hole get off the forum with that s*&t.....I think our talkin out of ur ass.[/quote]

Quiet, you are giving up my favorite spot to take naps. Stay off our forum, yes we get paid to do nothing don't be jealous. Stop hating.

02-26-2012, 06:13 AM
AY JEFITA..YOUR DECISIONS.. NOW THAT YOU MADE THOSE PERKY LITTLE ADJUSTMENTS FOR YOURSELF IN THE POLICE RETIREMENT, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO ANNOUNCE YOUR DEPARTURE, RETIREMENT, RESIGNATION and SPLIT. WITH A ROCK LIKE ARTIE ON YOUR SIDE MAKING THOSE HARD TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR YOU, YOU'LL BE SOLID FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. HE'S LIKE PRUDENTIAL. HE'LL NEVER FAIL TO MAKE YOU LOOK MAGNANIMOUS! I KNOW, I KNOW...GO LOOK IT UP...

03-02-2012, 03:46 AM
How is it that even people at Hialeah PD know everything that's going on in your administration? Really?? Not even Hialeah PD staff, more like road officers know about your management decisions than we do here. And we work for you? WTF?

03-06-2012, 05:46 AM
Now we know there's no hope for us, for this dpartment.