PDA

View Full Version : Medley on 116th way

02-06-2011, 03:05 AM
Why are there always a bunch of you guys during the daytime running laser on 116th way writing everyone a ticket and laughing eating hot dogs goofing off.? Why don't you guys go look for thieves stealing from the warehouses or local businesses.
Who can I talk to about this issue, as a local citizen and business owner, I would like to see you doing some roving patrol.

02-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Thats what we get rewarded for! I suggest you talk to the woman in charge and voice your concerns.

02-06-2011, 06:38 PM
that is because inactivity will not be TOLERATED! So you can just imagine how intimidated we are! :roll:

02-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Cant wait till they catch you slippin .Mind your business,if you got a problem come and report it.

02-26-2011, 04:51 AM
Why are there always a bunch of you guys during the daytime running laser on 116th way writing everyone a ticket and laughing eating hot dogs goofing off.? Why don't you guys go look for thieves stealing from the warehouses or local businesses.
Who can I talk to about this issue, as a local citizen and business owner, I would like to see you doing some roving patrol.

Maybe next time they'll stop you and finally arrest you on those outstanding warrants you have.