PDA

View Full Version : List of questions we should ask Next meeting

Forged
02-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Okay Please post any questions you would like to see asked at the next FOP Meeting. I will edit the Post to add questions that have been proposed. I'll start with a few!

1) Regardless if a vote was taken or not why was a party thrown with "UNION DUES" when several Lodges and unions donated $$ to help our legal battles. In October we had spent over 75k in lawyer fees and collected 30k from various unions. To sum it up how do you think the other unions would feel to know we through the party with their donations.

2) When asked where the union stands on the Chief the board insisted it wasn't getting involved why the union say its best for the Chief to step down because it's splitting the members. From what I have seen most members support the chief.

3) How much money in total has the fop donated to Regalado, Commissioners, or any other political party.

4) What happened to the press conference that Ortiz and Armando promised to have to address the police shootings at the last Commissioner meeting.

5) Why aren't we "REALLY" at war? We should have protested at the Mayors Ball don't you think that would be an excellent event to protest at?

6) What can we do to get Itemized monthly or quarterly statements that can actually show what every penny actually goes to instead of general statements.

7) Can we revamp the voting procedures for elections (completely). No Person running for a position should ever be handling ballets or even be with in eyes sight of a voter why they are voting. We need to have privacy when voting and a third party to oversee the procedures.

8) What are the next plans to protest the mayor or challenge his Illegal actions that have cost everyone money.

9) When the freeze in step raises are over do we get fast forwarded to our proper step? The reason I ask is this will completely shift the step raises and everyone will not be equal when the time comes.

10) Are you going to stop blast emails and start attending roll calls? OR will you continue them even with the last mishap that happened.

11) Vote of no confidence on board members? (ADDED)

02-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Don't bother they won't be answered and Frank Casanovas will tell to meet him in the parking lot.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the FOP will never say anything negative about the mayor, the FOP will never open their books, the FOP doesn't represent us it's all about the THEM!

02-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Attend the meetings loser

02-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Another question is, has anybody, at the fop, found a tape measure from Home Depot?

02-03-2011, 11:26 PM
I would suggest a vote of no confidence for the FOP President. Make the motion and somebody second it.

02-03-2011, 11:30 PM
I second the VOTE :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

02-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Where are we in the contract legal battle. the FOP hasnt said $hit about it in 5 months!!

02-04-2011, 12:05 AM
save money, leave union, more cuts coming

02-04-2011, 03:30 PM
[youtube:k4d39kc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JIbwaeRKX0[/youtube:k4d39kc8]

02-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Now thats funny, it about sums it up............