PDA

View Full Version : Luis lost his standards ?

02-02-2011, 03:35 AM
What 's the deal? I heard that Luisito lost his police certification. Did FDLE pull them because they expired or was it for cause ??

02-02-2011, 03:52 AM
You stop working in law enforcement 5 years I believe and it lapses. It be be reinstated with some training courses. But he hasn't been out of law enforcement that long. And if they still carry him as a Lt. working at MRC, it doesn't start to run. Now if they get proof your a baker, kiss it good bye. But remember I am saying proof.

02-02-2011, 03:56 AM
http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/PHT/PHT451/male-patient-crouching_~PAA451000011.jpgI think it may be related to something else.

02-02-2011, 04:58 AM
I think it may be related to something else.

I heard the standards were suspended NOT revoked.There's a difference my friend.

02-02-2011, 05:42 AM
http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/PHT/PHT451/male-patient-crouching_~PAA451000011.jpgI think it may be related to something else.

I heard the standards were suspended NOT revoked.There's a difference my friend.

02-19-2011, 03:46 AM

The standards were not revoked only frozen. So quit spreading lies.

02-19-2011, 03:57 AM
The fat hippo chief with the kagaroo pouch and feminine handshake and bisexual lap dog blommy have never held standards because they are slime. Soon state prison will provide them new state prison standards. Kathy can't wait to make her press conference announcing your arrests. The Mayor will laugh last.

02-19-2011, 04:06 AM
If he lost his standards it's because he has that bi polar thing. I used to have to listen to his crying and weeping all the time.The guy even told me that he heard voices at night in his bed. When he is on his medication he can function like a normal person.When he misses his meds he starts hallucinating. FDLE did the right thing.

02-19-2011, 04:25 AM
If he lost his standards it's because he has that bi polar thing. I used to have to listen to his crying and weeping all the time.The guy even told me that he heard voices at night in his bed. When he is on his medication he can function like a normal person.When he misses his meds he starts hallucinating. FDLE did the right thing.

He's my friend bi polar or not.He always treated me fine. Once in a while he would stomp his feet and cry but he never raised his voice at me. He was just frustrated because Chief Big Guy and his cronies wouldn't take him seriously and laugh at him. Towards the end they wouldn't even have the decency to laugh behind his back.They would laugh in his face.T hat would really make him upset and he would sit in his office for hours and weep. I hop he gets his standards back and his meds back too.

02-19-2011, 08:05 AM
First and foremost ladies and gentlemen this is to clarify your certifications.

Officers certifications are good for four years. Your certifications only expire when you fail to meet your mandatory training set forth by FDLE. Your mandatory trainings include Juvenile Sexual Offender, Human Diversity or Profiling, Elderly Training, Domestic Violence. each of the officers in the City of Miami receive this training every four years in the Survival curriculum. Also FDLE has posted these courses on line to prevent anyone from losing their certification.

Once you decide to leave the department in order to keep yoru certification you must the the following:

1) Join any law enforcement agency reserve program.
2) Attend mandatory training courses, qualify with your weapon.

If you do not join a police department you will be seperated four years from the date you left the department. If you decide to return to police work after four years you will have to take all the high liability courses and take the state examination. After eight years you must attend a full academy.

There is no one in the Miami Police Department has ever lost their certification unless FDLE took it away for some type of misconduct. FDLE gives the department a waiver to enter the mandatory training and take out any seperation if their is a good cause such as military leave.

Officers certifications expire on June 30 of every year. Instructor certifications expire on March 31. These dates are set by FDLE.

Therefore, to educate some or clarify wishful thinking Luis did not lose his standards. He is a certified law enforcement officer with the City of Miami. This can be confirmed with the Training Unit for those who doubt.
All officers have four years to decide if you would like to continue your career in law enforcement. My suggestion is if you are retiring any time soon attend survival or take all the mandatory training online. After completion take copies of completion to training so they can prepare a letter to the FDLE rep for your certificates.

Good luck to all in your endeavors. Be safe.

02-19-2011, 12:41 PM

02-19-2011, 01:32 PM

I think maybe the EEO complaints had something to do with it. Those were filed back in September. I guess they finally caught up to him.

02-19-2011, 01:35 PM
I heard the he can get reinstated after getting cleared by Axleberg and waiting one year.

02-19-2011, 03:28 PM
If he gets cleared by Axleberg he shouldn't have to wait a year.Check your facts. I checked and if he gets cleared he gets his standards back immediately.

02-19-2011, 03:29 PM
If he gets cleared by Axleberg he shouldn't have to wait a year.Check your facts. I checked and if he gets cleared he gets his standards back immediately.

I heard that he already saw Axleberg and is awaiting the results.

02-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Stop it Luis has not lost his standards , but he his mind well u decide

02-19-2011, 04:23 PM
The standards have not been revoked only suspended. He shows as active law enforcement with "certification pending".

02-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Who gives a rat's ass if he is certified or not, he is gone - afuera pa la calle

incredible the amount of influence this incompetent had

02-19-2011, 08:22 PM
The standards have not been revoked only suspended. He shows as active law enforcement with "certification pending".

Like I said you idiot. He hasn't lost his standards. They are just suspended for now. From what I understand, he doesn't even have to use Axleberg, any psych will do.

02-20-2011, 04:53 AM

Like I said you idiot. He hasn't lost his standards. They are just suspended for now. From what I understand, he doesn't even have to use Axleberg, any psych will do.

02-20-2011, 02:00 PM

Yes, i believe he can be evaluated by any psych in Florida. Go for it Louie.

02-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Yes bog guy your correct in the fantasy land you, fat piggy, Fat Al, and Muppets you would love for Luisito to loose his certification so he can't replace your fat piggy. Also, big guy in your fantasy world you posted on this blog that luisito would go to club fed. So dum dum why are you worried about his certification. Big guy I know that your love life with your he/she's has you rearlly occupied but please focus on what destructive fantasy you want for Luisito. The blog readers are having a difficult time keeping up with you Big guy or is it Big Gal now. You laughable cowards who were banned from the viewing services of one of our greatest policeman and leader.

02-20-2011, 08:59 PM

02-20-2011, 11:12 PM

From what I understand It' s a medical thing.

02-20-2011, 11:26 PM

From what I understand It' s a medical thing.

For all you guys who like to talk crap. Medical confidentiality laws are in place for a reason. This forum is no place to talk about someones illness physical or mental. Most everyone who has worked with Luisito realizes that he is challenged to stay mentally balanced. Ridiculing people with those sort of illnesses is a sick thing to do and makes us all look bad. If you don't like the guy so be it but quit talking about his inability to remain balanced or his struggle to take his medication to allow him to function.

02-20-2011, 11:28 PM
I was told that he bought tickets to the HOA dance but failed to show up once he found out that Pino was going. They should give him a refund.

02-20-2011, 11:37 PM
You guys are talking crap, unless you have access to FDLE computer, which you dont, you dont know his status. Only three people at the station have access to them and they are not allowed to talk by law.

02-20-2011, 11:54 PM
You guys are talking crap, unless you have access to FDLE computer, which you dont, you dont know his status. Only three people at the station have access to them and they are not allowed to talk by law.

Right. LOL

02-21-2011, 02:42 AM
Big guy since you came out of the closet And began are into he/ she's you've lost your mind. Luisito is still your boss and it's driving you crazy. Soon your boss man in prison will have you and piggy chief rear end very soon. Kathy I beg you don't hold the arrests any longer. Luisito and Tomas will laugh last.

02-21-2011, 02:58 AM

02-21-2011, 03:09 AM
[I hope I convinced him to do the right thing. I feel sorry for the guy.I understand that he reports to the Mayors Sergeant of ARMS.

02-21-2011, 04:15 AM
I just spoke to the big guy and he promises to keep all his rear ending to the piggy chief and his he/she mistress. He is upset at luisito and Tomas for exposing his bisexual conduct on this blog. I heard he tried to make a move on fat al but he's already doing colinita and pimple face melanconita. This new staff loves to do the back stroke.

02-21-2011, 04:36 AM
http://paxarcana.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/boy_crying.jpg

I just want my standards back.

02-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Big guy is that the picture of your he/she lover when he was a child. You need to keep him out of this. I had heard rumors that your he/she lover was somolian but posting his childhood picture to slander another is a little to much. As adults now I'm sure you both cuddle and think back to your youths. I am glad your finally happy big gal.

02-21-2011, 02:50 PM

That picture is just the way he would come into my office. What a likeness. LOL

02-21-2011, 03:15 PM
The blog readers didn't know your he/she lover visits your office big guy. Thanks for the 411. I guess your so in love that your proud to speak out. Congrats big guy I always knew that one day you would stop hiding in the closet.
Note: Please keep all your work activities to PG when he visits because you do not want the fat piggy chief getting mad at you again since your his lap doggy.

02-21-2011, 03:17 PM

I agree, perfect likeness. Glad he's gone.

02-21-2011, 03:24 PM
I disagree with these posts.
You got to have standards in the first place, to be able to lose them.

What happens in Cancun, stays in Cancun. RIGHT?

02-21-2011, 03:35 PM
What happens in Cancun, stays in Cancun. RIGHT?[/quote]

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.

02-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Gotta tell you guys.
You can really get petty, pissy and childish about your comments.
It's kind of embarrassing.
Grow up a bit.

03-08-2011, 03:23 AM
That picture is just the way he would come into my office. What a likeness. LOL[/quote]

I agree, perfect likeness. Glad he's gone.[/quote]

03-09-2011, 12:42 AM

I agree, perfect likeness. Glad he's gone.

03-09-2011, 03:26 AM

You people crack me up. I have to admit the photo is accurate. LMAO, HA HA HA

03-09-2011, 04:07 AM
Chief Exposito is a true leader and a man of character and principle. Regalado wants to run this place like it truly is, a banana republic. He is a man of dubious and shady character, with no scruples.

03-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Luisito hasn't gone to Club Fed YET, but he did stay in Club Med in Cancun with Pinelas.

More hot tub action, Luis?

Remember, what happens in Cancun stays in Cancun.

03-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Luisito hasn't gone to Club Fed YET, but he did stay in Club Med in Cancun with Pinelas.

More hot tub action, Luis?

Remember, what happens in Cancun stays in Cancun.

LOL

03-10-2011, 05:26 PM
CANCUN?

04-03-2011, 02:30 AM
CANCUN?
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/53496/53496,1281817535,1/stock-photo-unhappy-child-dressed-as-a-police-officer-crying-on-a-white-background-59032291.jpg

I want my standards back.

04-03-2011, 04:04 AM
CANCUN?
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/53496/53496,1281817535,1/stock-photo-unhappy-child-dressed-as-a-police-officer-crying-on-a-white-background-59032291.jpg

LMAO

04-03-2011, 08:18 PM
CANCUN?

LMAO

Ha ha ha. you guys are too funny.

04-04-2011, 02:08 AM
Luisito: From deputy big cheese to laughing rotten cheese... incredible bananna republic - i laugh too at all those that really backed him up:

sandy
carlos
and all of you - kiss wipes