PDA

View Full Version : Too much chatter

02-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Hey, You guys in 4-5 need to learn how to use your in car computers to talk to one another... All night back and fourth holding up the airways... You sound like a certain Sgt that came from 4-5.. All night long, switch to three, to 5, back to one, hey look a ladder along a building, same ladder that was there two nights prior.... Come on, give it a break already, rookies, court jesters and C.O's running around all night thinking that what they are doing is police work... Record your chatter on the radio and listen to it :P , you really sound like the rookies you are.

02-12-2011, 02:25 AM
I agree 100% with this post! To much talk about nothing at all important. Deputies trying to get traffic out and you got Shizzholes in 4-5 and 1 for that matter talking it up.

08-17-2011, 12:07 AM
Oh shut up Ryan. You big pu$sy.

08-20-2011, 08:00 PM
Anytime-anyplace

08-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Sorry, I don't do fat boys.

08-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Anytime-anyplace

Effing babies, all of you in 4-5 are pu$$ies. Stop with the BS talk all night long... Stay off the effing radio. I like that ladder comment, it is true, every other night you guys call out on the same ladder along side a building, thats funny right there.... And now, you sent up to 7 another jack hole court Dep. He is a liabilty to the Department... Do not feel safe with this guy as my back up. God help us all...

08-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Hey, If you don't like the chatter, or your new rook, switch to another channel and go hang out at the Gun shop. Maybe you can kill another one.

Do your job, shut up and well do ours ok?

08-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Hey, If you don't like the chatter, or your new rook, switch to another channel and go hang out at the Gun shop. Maybe you can kill another one.

You are a scum bag for going there!!!!! Go Eff yourself for that one... :o

08-26-2011, 08:24 PM

Pray I never find out who you are. You're the load your whore mother should've swallowed.

08-29-2011, 03:28 PM

Pray I never find out who you are. You're the load your whore mother should've swallowed.
Sgt. is that you ?

08-31-2011, 02:09 AM

Sgt. is that you ?
I know who this is, he works in 4. Who wants to know his name??????

09-10-2011, 12:00 AM

Sgt. is that you ?
I know who this is, he works in 4. Who wants to know his name??????
Send it.