PDA

View Full Version : Univision ThankS You

02-01-2011, 04:01 AM
We at Univison would like to thank Mayor Tomas Regalado for allowing us to take $65K out of the police overtime budget to pay for the services rendered for the 3 Kings Parade. I know we had several sponsors that including our own station that can well afford to pay but thanks to the generosity of Mayor Tomas Regalado it came out of the police department's budget. I understand that the officers gave up a significant amount of money as the Mayor was instrumental in opening up the police contracts under the "Fiscal Urgency" clause. We at Univision support our police but when it comes to dollars and cents we have our own staff to pay. Therefore we again would like to thank the Mayor for taking the money from the police to provide services for this "Private Event" that we would have had to pay for. Mr Mayor anytime you want us to do your dirty work for you such as run negative stories about the Chief just say the word. We certainly owe you.

02-01-2011, 04:29 AM
Let me get this straight. We took a 12% pay cut because the Mayor said the city was broke and needed the money. Now you're telling me that he let UNIVISION off the hook for the three Kings Parade to the tune of $65k and that the money came out of the police department's budget. What the heck is going on here? Where is my union?????.

02-01-2011, 04:41 AM
Let me get this straight. We took a 12% pay cut because the Mayor said the city was broke and needed the money. Now you're telling me that he let UNIVISION off the hook for the three Kings Parade to the tune of $65k and that the money came out of the police department's budget. What the heck is going on here? Where is my union?????.

I don't know who is going to question Tomas on this. However, I know that the union, Channel 7, the herald and Univision will not.

02-01-2011, 05:01 AM
WE ARE TALKING GARBAGE IN HERE. LETS CONCENTRATE WITHIN OUR POLICE DEPT.
THE QUESTION IS :
ARE WE GOING TO SIT DOWN AND LET DIRTY COPS MAKE US LOOK BAD????????
ARE WE GOING TO SIT DOWN AND LET DIRTY COPS GET THEIR JOB BACK ??????
ARE WE GOING TO SIT DOWN AND GET FRIENDLY WITH COPS THAT WERE CAUGHT LYING, THEY ARE WORTHLESS.

WHERE IS OUR UNION / FOP. GET THESE ANIMALS / GARBAGES OUT OF OUR FACES.

LETS CLEAN THE DEPT. NO MORE ARRESTEES AMONG US.

02-01-2011, 05:25 AM
WE ARE TALKING GARBAGE IN HERE. LETS CONCENTRATE WITHIN OUR POLICE DEPT.
THE QUESTION IS :
ARE WE GOING TO SIT DOWN AND LET DIRTY COPS MAKE US LOOK BAD????????
ARE WE GOING TO SIT DOWN AND LET DIRTY COPS GET THEIR JOB BACK ??????
ARE WE GOING TO SIT DOWN AND GET FRIENDLY WITH COPS THAT WERE CAUGHT LYING, THEY ARE WORTHLESS.

WHERE IS OUR UNION / FOP. GET THESE ANIMALS / GARBAGES OUT OF OUR FACES.

LETS CLEAN THE DEPT. NO MORE ARRESTEES AMONG US.
UUHHHMM!!!
1. YES
2. YES, AND
3. YES

Hope I was of some help to you, now shut your cum bucket and keep paying those dues you overweight little nerd. :snicker:

02-01-2011, 06:30 AM
We at Univison would like to thank Mayor Tomas Regalado for allowing us to take $65K out of the police overtime budget to pay for the services rendered for the 3 Kings Parade. I know we had several sponsors that including our own station that can well afford to pay but thanks to the generosity of Mayor Tomas Regalado it came out of the police department's budget. I understand that the officers gave up a significant amount of money as the Mayor was instrumental in opening up the police contracts under the "Fiscal Urgency" clause. We at Univision support our police but when it comes to dollars and cents we have our own staff to pay. Therefore we again would like to thank the Mayor for taking the money from the police to provide services for this "Private Event" that we would have had to pay for. Mr Mayor anytime you want us to do your dirty work for you such as run negative stories about the Chief just say the word. We certainly owe you.

02-01-2011, 12:38 PM
I understand that the King, I mean Mayor Regalado did this without getting Commission approval, which is a requirement.

I also think it was more like $87, 000, not as you indicated.

Don't fret though, they'll just take the money from the paycuts you'll get this year.
Thank you Armando. You're the best!

Those things happen, and there's no repercussion brought about on the part of the Union when the FOP board is in bed with the mayor.

02-01-2011, 12:46 PM
I can imagine if something like this happened in the county. PBA President John Rivera would be looking for a way to file charges against the mayor for violating the ordinance.

02-01-2011, 01:38 PM
This is a clear violation of separation of church and state. City of Miami has no right to sponsor any such parade for it is unconstitutional. If it came out of our budget then this is war. They have no chance in court because case law is clear. No government entity can sponsor a religious based event.

02-01-2011, 01:51 PM
This is a clear violation of separation of church and state. City of Miami has no right to sponsor any such parade for it is unconstitutional. If it came out of our budget then this is war. They have no chance in court because case law is clear. No government entity can sponsor a religious based event.

You an't got no pancake mix!!!!!

[youtube:358cq5p8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyZ0ji1GRU[/youtube:358cq5p8]

02-01-2011, 01:54 PM

[youtube:2jr8wty5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyZ0ji1GRU[/youtube:2jr8wty5]

02-01-2011, 02:23 PM

[youtube:35ctmzm9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyZ0ji1GRU[/youtube:35ctmzm9]

LMAO that is funny stuff. But where are the facts that they really did pay for the event

02-01-2011, 02:42 PM

We didnt land on guantanamo bay, guantanamo bay landed on us!