PDA

View Full Version : Locksmith truck

01-30-2011, 02:59 AM
A locksmith truck is at the station inside the compound. I guess the end is here. That explains why Garcia was seen going up the back elevator. They didnt even give Mikey a chance to clean out his office.

01-30-2011, 03:54 AM
The chief sent the Locksmith to City Hall as Dunn was complaining that someone locked him out of his office. In fact I sent him a text to that effect.

cynthia14
05-14-2011, 08:32 AM
Locksmith services however, do not just install the cover of several security features. A good locksmith is designed to assess the level of risk that must be guaranteed, as well as other factors such as location, access rights, and so on, and on this basis the best security measures recommended. Locksmith tool can be a complete set of security features vary depending on the level of protection. Of course, there are times when the property is guaranteed because some layers that each layer of security costs a little more.

emergency locksmith Denver (http://www.aurora-locksmiths.com/emergency-locksmith)

05-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Locksmith services however, do not just install the cover of several security features. A good locksmith is designed to assess the level of risk that must be guaranteed, as well as other factors such as location, access rights, and so on, and on this basis the best security measures recommended. Locksmith tool can be a complete set of security features vary depending on the level of protection. Of course, there are times when the property is guaranteed because some layers that each layer of security costs a little more.

emergency locksmith Denver (http://www.aurora-locksmiths.com/emergency-locksmith)
I laugh when you say "GUARANTEED". There is only 1 thing in life that is Guaranteed, DEATH!!!!, I happened to be a locksmith myself and there is no lock out there that can not be defeted, not 1 safe can not be CRACKED!! So dont come in here saying GUARANTEED!!!, Even a MEDECO or Mul T Lock can be defeted!!! :devil: :devil:

05-14-2011, 04:19 PM
dont say that too loud to cisnero about lock defeating cause it might hurt his feelings

05-14-2011, 04:27 PM
Dont say anything about penetration either since his tool hasn't worked in years.

05-15-2011, 03:31 PM
i have one of the best locks. it is from kwikset and it had digital entry and deadbolt protection so i know that i am really protection.

Erics Smith
01-28-2016, 11:54 AM

Yeah risk must be guaranteed by the locksmiths because on the basis of security they install the security locks which means they have the responsibility of securing the belongings of this client.

Unregistered
01-28-2016, 06:01 PM
Isn't there an officer that has a locksmith company?

shimonwilson
08-28-2018, 08:20 AM
Google it and fine an office of a locksmith (https://www.venturalocksmithca.com/) company .

danielmark
02-14-2019, 01:34 PM
Locksmith (http://www.gt-locksmith-columbus.com/) company number must be written on that truck you can call them from there.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 02:33 AM
In my twenty years here I have done close to a thousand burglaries report but I never had a case when the offender picks the locks and is discouraged by a medeco lock in fact they all kick the door in or break a window , so whoever tells you that is a fool except David he's a locksmith genius and a super cop

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 03:14 AM
In my twenty years here I have done close to a thousand burglaries report but I never had a case when the offender picks the locks and is discouraged by a medeco lock in fact they all kick the door in or break a window , so whoever tells you that is a fool except David he's a locksmith genius and a super cop

Allow me to educate you, Medeco when install to factory specs are KICK proof. Next time you see me feel free to challenge me. I will show you why they are kick proof. Hint hint, 100% steel and proudly made in the USA.

Knowledge is power!

David Cisnero