PDA

View Full Version : Chief Exposito Please Retire For Sake Of MPD

01-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Chief after viewing Dianne Fernandez story on January 28, 2011 it is my personal opinion in the name of several thousand Miami Police Officers active and retired that you should retire and leave the deapartment. Nothing personal but the image you are portraying on our department is abysmal.

Many of us are hardworking dedicated professional law enforcement officers. The officers that went on camera will be surely labeled as "Snitches". They are surely the opposite! You and some of your staff have created this atomosphere. These officers obviously had no other outlet. Can you imagine if the story was a weeklong investigation into all the inhouse gossiping? I can assure you that that will be the next step. People that protect our community are tired of your style of leadership. The ones that embrace you are not the true professionals I speak of but cronies that also need to leave with you.

Chief if you are a real man retire and enjoy your life with your family.

Sarge

01-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Yes Mikey it is time to go. You have been offered a buy out for your last year in the drop. Just take it and go. You have been here 34 years or some outlandish amout of time, you finally become chief, even though you have made a complete mess of it, now is the time to get out.

PS, Take Blom, Moffet, Siegle and Alvarez with you.

01-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Sir with all due respect I could not believe at first that you would do the same to others as you so claimed to have been done to you. I heard a comment from a patron at Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine that I just could not believe. Now I see its true. The day the two officers were killed you had lunch at this little place in the Gables and your comments were overheard along with Mr Blom. Less than an hour after the incident while our brother and sister lay there were you really having a conversation on how to eliminate your enemies? I did not believe it at first but now I have no choice but to believe. If you really care about us you should retire I am ashamed. I will also say that by no means should you to use this tragedy as you may have commented over lunch to try and continue your failed reign as chief. Do the right thing and leave.

01-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Chief after viewing Dianne Fernandez story on January 28, 2011 it is my personal opinion in the name of several thousand Miami Police Officers active and retired that you should retire and leave the deapartment. Nothing personal but the image you are portraying on our department is abysmal.

Many of us are hardworking dedicated professional law enforcement officers. The officers that went on camera will be surely labeled as "Snitches". They are surely the opposite! You and some of your staff have created this atomosphere. These officers obviously had no other outlet. Can you imagine if the story was a weeklong investigation into all the inhouse gossiping? I can assure you that that will be the next step. People that protect our community are tired of your style of leadership. The ones that embrace you are not the true professionals I speak of but cronies that also need to leave with you.

Sarge
Sargent:
I know you must have passed some kind of test in order to get promoted. It also appears to me that you must have Been out the week that they held the Supervisory Training. You apparently also missed the six month academy training.

You may ask why I would know that. Well, it's quite simple.

The answer is that if you really believe these pansey-azz pussies are acting the way cops should act, I would immediately take a scissor to the chevrons on your sleeve, and then rip the badge off the chest of your shirt. In addition, on Monday morning, I would be walking my pink paper around while I hung my head in shame.

If you believe that hiding behind a camera and disguising your voices, and squirming while they say they fear the chief, then you do no justice to the real cops. The ones that know how to act and wear their badge proudly.

That is all I need to say.

01-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Amen to that.

01-29-2011, 04:56 PM
Dont worry I keep hearing the big guy will be taking over soon, all part of his original master plan to become a chief.

01-29-2011, 05:50 PM

Sarge
Sargent:
I know you must have passed some kind of test in order to get promoted. It also appears to me that you must have Been out the week that they held the Supervisory Training. You apparently also missed the six month academy training.

The answer is that if you really believe these pansey-azz pussies are acting the way cops should act, I would immediately take a scissor to the chevrons on your sleeve, and then rip the badge off the chest of your shirt. In addition, on Monday morning, I would be walking my pink paper around while I hung my head in shame.

If you believe that hiding behind a camera and disguising your voices, and squirming while they say they fear the chief, then you do no justice to the real cops. The ones that know how to act and wear their badge proudly.

In response to your putrid thinking of what real Police Officers are these men did what they felt was right. They have seen this Chief slowly take apart this department month after month all on the backs of the hardworking and dedicated professionals of this organization. I am sure you are one of Chief Expositos allegiant staff members that is about to be demoted and rightly so, so responding to you it is not worth it. These officers did this because they have families to provide for and are tired of thinking that our department is heading back to the days of the "River Cops". Who knows maybe your one of them?

Sarge

01-29-2011, 07:10 PM
I glad officers are now starting to speak the truth to the media. This bunch of clowns and wanna be staff members time has come. Good bye losers.

01-29-2011, 07:19 PM
It is time for the el gordo jefe to get out.

01-29-2011, 07:24 PM

Sarge
Sargent:

Great post its a new breed of cops hiding behind a curtain engaging in tabloids

01-29-2011, 07:30 PM
I glad officers are now starting to speak the truth to the media. This bunch of clowns and wanna be staff members time has come. Good bye losers.

Guys don't feel ashamed by contacting the media on your own. Miguel Exposito has a history of contacting the media via his goons ( Pichel and Casiano) for the past 25 years. Incredible how this idiot ( Exposito) has systematically destroyed our Police Department. :evil: Then again is not the idiots fault, blame it on the ignorant Cuban peasant, Tomas Regalado whom promoted this monster. :cop:
Fidel's infamous chant:EXPOSITO, :devil: lumpen, escoria, gusano vete par carajo!!.

01-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Exposito hid by the kid at the Bakery while he was faxing poison pen letters to the media about Warshaw, Eaul, Obrien and anyone he thought he could bring down to become chief.

01-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Exposito fired
Blom Fired
Moffet Fired
Sieglie retires or demoted to sgt.
Vega retires or demoted to officer
Malecon demoted
Alvarez retires or demoted to sgt
Colina demoted
Roque crys to mayor to keep position(again)
McQueen demoted or tranfered to property
Rodriquez demoted
Ferro demoted

That is the plan for the first wave. There will be a second wave of those on the bubble.

Chavez
Martin
Carr

Look for some staff members who left to come back. No names yet but they are being negotiated with.

New chief
Orosa

01-29-2011, 08:49 PM
You forgot Roman Martinez. He is a political croniy who only became a major because H. Martinez asked Exposito to do him a favor.

01-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Exposito has been offered a very nice buyout to resign or face termination. With a year left on his drop it makes financial sence to take the package and go hang out at the beach condo.

We understand that he wants to be chief until his daughters wedding on February 12th and the mayor has agreed to let him stay till then. But after the offer is off the table and he will be terminated. The City attorney has the "whistle blower" defense in place and is waiting to counter the law suit that he has positioned for himself.

he is an expert back room dealer buttoo many people are against him now, the State Attorney, the Mayor, the City Manager, at least three commissioners, the FOP, the US Attorney, FDLE, and the list goes on and on. Even his own sworn staff and office staff laugh at him, say he is an embarrassment and dispise him.

It is time the chief had some pride and move so the Miami Police Department can start the long process of regaining the creditbility it has lost over the last year.

01-30-2011, 05:27 PM
http://comps.fotosearch.com/compb/PXT/PXT017/latin-man-looking_~WE073693.jpg

Chief,

I am getting tired of creating all sorts of blogs and getting my grandpa to put pressure on the media to make you leave. He promised me the top job and I am getting impatient. Especially since I know he may be 39nd soon. Please chief I need to prove myself to the world. Go away so I can be the boss.

Luisito

01-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Come on Chief we are tired of the embaressment you have cost this department and you posting every day here! Just leave already. Your not welcome.

01-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Come on Chief we are tired of the embaressment you have cost this department and you posting every day here! Just leave already. Your not welcome.

And take Joe S. With you! He lives on this site and is always checking it from his phone. You guys literally think you are running a dictatorship.

01-30-2011, 07:10 PM

Sarge
As a fellow officer in blue i agree with you. I think it is VERY SELFISH for the chief to drag the entire department down with him amid the daily embrassment occurring. Leave with your head held slightly down and with some minor bit of dignity, if any. Take your flock with you. We need TRUE LEADERS HERE with NO PERSONAL VENDETTAS OR AGENDAS.

01-30-2011, 07:40 PM

Chief,

I am getting tired of creating all sorts of blogs and getting my grandpa to put pressure on the media to make you leave. He promised me the top job and I am getting impatient. Especially since I know he may be 39nd soon. Please chief I need to prove myself to the world. Go away so I can be the boss.

Luisito

01-30-2011, 08:33 PM
"FAT MAN" BE GONE ALREADY!!!!! YOU'RE CHOPPING US UP IN LITTLE BITS!!!1 AAAAAUUUGGGGHHHHRRRQQQ!!!!!!

01-30-2011, 09:02 PM

Guys don't feel ashamed by contacting the media on your own. Miguel Exposito has a history of contacting the media via his goons ( Pichel and Casiano) for the past 25 years. Incredible how this idiot ( Exposito) has systematically destroyed our Police Department. :evil: Then again is not the idiots fault, blame it on the ignorant Cuban peasant, Tomas Regalado whom promoted this monster. :cop:
Fidel's infamous chant:EXPOSITO, :devil: lumpen, escoria, gusano vete par carajo!!.
I think it is so utterly appropriate that you would be doing the chant that Fiel castro's supporters belt out. Now we know where you get your training.

01-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Exposito has been offered a very nice buyout to resign or face termination. With a year left on his drop it makes financial sence to take the package and go hang out at the beach condo.

We understand that he wants to be chief until his daughters wedding on February 12th and the mayor has agreed to let him stay till then. But after the offer is off the table and he will be terminated. The City attorney has the "whistle blower" defense in place and is waiting to counter the law suit that he has positioned for himself.

he is an expert back room dealer buttoo many people are against him now, the State Attorney, the Mayor, the City Manager, at least three commissioners, the FOP, the US Attorney, FDLE, and the list goes on and on. Even his own sworn staff and office staff laugh at him, say he is an embarrassment and dispise him.

It is time the chief had some pride and move so the Miami Police Department can start the long process of regaining the creditbility it has lost over the last year.

I think everything you said makes perfect sense. There is only one itsy, bitsy little detail that you overlooked. Actually it's not that important.

TOMAS WILL BE WEARING NEW JEWELRY and an orange jumpsuit before any of those other things happen.

01-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Ha ha ha. I almost took you seriously until you got to the part about the city attorney. Ha ha ha. Too funny. Ha ha ha.

If you want to be taken seriously, you can't stretch things that much.

01-30-2011, 09:29 PM
get rid of the staff that would be great. get rid of them all! please bring louie back and promote the regalado gang, roque, herbello. that way the mayor that screwed us of pay and pension, who's a crook and does not back us after shootings could have complete control of the police department. yea thats what i want.

01-30-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/The-shining-jack-in-maze.jpg

I'm going nuts writing all these negative posts on the chief but since I don't have a job I have the time to do this. I gotta tell you it's driving me nuts.

01-31-2011, 04:25 AM
http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/UNX/UNX202/young-boy-crying_~u14837207.jpg

Please Mike go away. Grandpa said he would let me be the boss. In my current assignment I don't get to boss anybody around. I know they laugh at me behind my back but I don't care. I WANT TO BE THE BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-31-2011, 04:52 AM
NO! YOU ARE TO REMAIN IN TIME OUT UNTILL FURTHER ADVISED.

02-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Chief. Please take your heft retirement package and leave MPD

03-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Please please leave now and take your 400k

03-07-2011, 09:08 AM

Chief,

Luisito

LOL

03-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Chief Exposito is a true leader and a man of character and principle. Regalado wants to run this place like it truly is, a banana republic. He is a man of dubious and shady character, with no scruples.

03-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Chief. Leave already. Before we, the officers who really care about our community loose all our retirement benefits because of these lawsuits. LEAVE ALREADY!!!! The troops do not support you. You have no interest in the city of Miami
just yourself. YOU FAILED and got an "F" for effort

03-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Chief Exposito is a Not true leader and a man of no character and principle. Regalado run this place like a professional

03-24-2011, 01:06 AM
For the love of god leave already. U are destroying 'MPD. And take fat albert with u

03-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Chief Exposito is a true leader and a man of character and principle. Regalado wants to run this place like it truly is, a banana republic. He is a man of dubious and shady character, with no scruples.