PDA

View Full Version : Extra Extra read all about it Lt Farrakan has jungle fever

01-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Can someone please tell me why the most racist black man in FMPD, knocking off the brown hair white girl on the 3rd floor. I guess he finally figure out if it aint white it aint right. I wonder what is people will think when they find out. Oh well little do they know this is not his first time :D . Hey man all I have to say is welcome to the club Lt Farrakan I'm sure your people are very proud.

01-28-2011, 03:18 AM
Say it aint so. you mean that new chick Robin. So that is why he always taking her to lunch..He is such a sell out. What muslim man bang white chicks. He's a big disgrace it's about time somebody call is bald head a*s out.

01-30-2011, 02:25 AM
What please tell me it isn't true? Lt is also racist? I was going to nominate him to take over capt. puke's position. What the hell!! I guess the only one left right now is lt. jelks he is the only fair one and will treat everyone with respect. Here is a little advise to Forbes stay true to yourself and don't fall into captain puke ways. You will suceed if you are honest, fair and treat everyone with respect! Good luck to you bro! :D

01-30-2011, 10:37 PM
Okay so what if he is banging her!Is he married! Last time I checked the female officers in your department have been passed around more than a joint at a hippie event. So if she is good looking, then more power to him. Who isnt screwing who at this dept.

02-24-2011, 12:47 AM
Okay so what if he is banging her!Is he married! Last time I checked the female officers in your department have been passed around more than a joint at a hippie event. So if she is good looking, then more power to him. Who isnt screwing who at this dept.

HA HA Ha that is the most honest and truthful thing that has ever been typed on this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't you agree E.C, K.H,J.Z, N.S well now N.G, just to name some of our old time FMPD hoes!