PDA

View Full Version : Heroes

01-27-2011, 04:40 PM
I heard talk of this site existing through other police wives and never thought it could be true. After only reading through a few posts I have to say I am so disheartened. Being a spouse of an officer is hard enough, especially with kids. Sending them off to work daily, with the added unnecessary officer deaths lately has made it even worse. But you know, it makes it a little easier to know that they have brothers and sisters wearing the badge who have their back in times of need. But then we read these things and lose confidence in that support that we're supposed to have. All you have is eachother. Look around at those meetings before you head out the streets today.... one of you might not come home to your family. You need eachother. You need to be there for eachother. Trust me, I know the pay is not worth what you do and what you risk, that pay has to pay my bills too, and maybe you don't like your boss, but does anyone? Or the cars are old...etc.... But there are reasons you do this job it's in your blood. It's in the eyes of the little boys and girls who look up at you and see heroes. You are still super heroes to enough people to make it worth it. The adrenaline, the thank yous, as little as they may come. Let me say sorry that they don't come enough I wish for my husbands sake and all of yours they came more often.

In the end, I just wanted to say that it's sad to read how much hate and anger lies within the department. You are supposed to be a band of brothers and sisters. It will only hurt you and others more if you stick around continuing to risk your life as well as others if you trully are not happy doing this job. You have to have a reason to walk out the door, risking possibly not coming back to your family. And with the way you write on here, I have to believe that some of that is lost. Dig back down and see if it's still there and if it's not, then maybe it's time to hang it up. Nobody wants to attend another funeral ever again, do your part to see that we don't. And again, remember you are all still super heroes in my eyes and many little boys and girls and I thank you for what you do. May God watch over you on your shift today and always.

01-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Disheartened ? Well as any other place of employment there is, and will be need to vent. I don't see it so much as anger, but stress relief. When the uniform goes on, they are officer's and deep down know they have families to return to. A good officer may not respect his partner's banter but would save his ass and back him in a moment's notice. Maybe you can start a chat room for spouce's of officer's, because your discontent itself can cause harm here. Let them be, and contend with the matters that matter most to you.
It really is just that simple ! In the end we know we are all family, like it, or not ! God Bless and have a great day !

01-31-2011, 04:25 AM
nothin better than some cop on cop action! I'm sure your hubby just had a late arrest...

02-04-2011, 01:57 AM
pathetic... a simple "thanks for still giving a shit" would've been sufficient. Now you know why so little still do... keep on keeping it in your little screwed up family. Nothing like those sloppy seconds from those dirty little secret keepers.

02-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Disheartened ? Well as any other place of employment there is, and will be need to vent. I don't see it so much as anger, but stress relief. When the uniform goes on, they are officer's and deep down know they have families to return to. A good officer may not respect his partner's banter but would save his ass and back him in a moment's notice. Maybe you can start a chat room for spouce's of officer's, because your discontent itself can cause harm here. Let them be, and contend with the matters that matter most to you.
It really is just that simple ! In the end we know we are all family, like it, or not ! God Bless and have a great day !

Mistress??? Yes there are two types of stress relief for officers 1.vent on this forum & 2.bang skanks like yourself. While the sheltered wifey is at home worrying about the love of her life.....her hubby is banging a fellow female skank officer. So typical yet so true. I know them all too well, the skanks and the cheaters. The sad part is when we all gather for one of our family events with FMPD we are looking at the wifey and saying to ourselves "that poor girl, if only she knew that the skank standing next to her is banging her husband". Female skank officers love to prey on married officers and married supervisor. I can name about 10 skanks off the bat. Who knows why they prey on married men, maybe their daddy paid more attention to their mommy and did not get any of daddy's attention. :cry:
And to the person on the "Otherside of the badge", your hubby must have one of the brand new cars, sweetheart with all do respect please allow the officers vent here and keep your nagging comments to your husband. Just Sayin...... :roll:

02-04-2011, 02:22 PM

Mistress??? Yes there are two types of stress relief for officers 1.vent on this forum & 2.bang skanks like yourself. While the sheltered wifey is at home worrying about the love of her life.....her hubby is banging a fellow female skank officer. So typical yet so true. I know them all too well, the skanks and the cheaters. The sad part is when we all gather for one of our family events with FMPD we are looking at the wifey and saying to ourselves "that poor girl, if only she knew that the skank standing next to her is banging her husband". Female skank officers love to prey on married officers and married supervisor. I can name about 10 skanks off the bat. Who knows why they prey on married men, maybe their daddy paid more attention to their mommy and did not get any of daddy's attention. :cry:
And to the person on the "Otherside of the badge", your hubby must have one of the brand new cars, sweetheart with all do respect please allow the officers vent here and keep your nagging comments to your husband. Just Sayin...... :roll:

I had to get a tissue, sniffle, sniffle. Yes I must start a support group for the MALE officer, sniffle again. Poor man goes into work as bait, and preyed upon. Blowing my nose, I just can't stop crying. She want's what he has, and he has to give out or,..well the alternative. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !! Least he isn't a 3, 4, 5 am call detective anymore !!!!!!

02-04-2011, 04:33 PM
ya know what? let those dumb ass husbands cheat. they'll get caught like u all eventually do. worked out pretty well for zammit's ex.... pretty car, nice big house. hope sharing that piece of a$$ with the rest of the dept is worth it. Only a matter of time b4 chicks like KH start talking and take down all those husbands.....what I would pay to see that list, talk about early retirements.....

02-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Does anyone know the K. H. list inquiring minds want to know!!!! :evil: :devil:

02-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Starts at the top and extends to the newest academy recruit. :devil: :devil: :devil:

02-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear that it's hit your home too... it's the real blue flu. Sometimes it just seems like a 24 hour bug that goes away but it never really does. And you know no ones gonna rat on eachother.... man we started that barrel of fun and we'd all end up divorced by the time that train got through it's travels....let's be real

02-22-2011, 12:45 AM
So are you trying to say that ALL officers are guilty of cheating on their spouses? Doesn't anyone else see this as a problem?

02-22-2011, 03:06 AM
Faithfullyathome,

Here's the dealio:

Cops go out every day and put their lives on the line. We deal with tons of b.s., and we get home, we want peace and quiet. Nothing more irritating than a nagging wife who can't shut up. We know we have to help out around the house and we have to hear about "Your day", but I'm sure your day wasn't as exciting as ours was, so shut up. Also, stop complaining because we work too much. You don't mind driving around in a brand new car or living in a nice house do you? Where do you think that comes from? The Tooth Fairy? We have to work OT and details to keep you're ungrateful a** happy!

And another thing, if you are a wife who has gained a few extra pounds or maybe you've let yourself go because you feel "Secure" in your marriage, you better start hitting the gym sweetheart. Your man just came home from work and probably had hot women smiling at him from the time he left the driveway until he got home. Cop wives face it, almost all women love cops. You love a cop, so why shouldn't they??? Women love a man in uniform and they love the attention they get from a cop. There are badge bunnies out there who don't care if your man is married...it empowers them to sleep with a cop. There are women who get police jobs, just so they can meet and date cops...We have those at FMPD. I can think of a few just off the top of my head...AD, KH, IZ...you know who you are...Bottom line: If you're not having sex with your husband, you better start! He's going to find it, and if it ain't with you, it's gonna be with someone else...I know that's hard to hear, but that's the truth! Get your fat hiny's on that treadmill and start sweatin' with the oldies!

Sooo.......what does this mean for you as a cop's wife? You better make sure you're giving your man everything at home he needs. How about making a hot meal once in awhile....how about calling him on his cell phone while he's working and telling him, "Honey I was thinking about you and wanted to tell you to be safe and I can't wait to see you when you get home, I'll be wearing that sexy outfit you bought me", instead of calling and complaining and this and that...WA WA WA!

Ladies, it's really simple, we just want to feel appreciated...period...we don't want to be nagged to death, we don't want to answer questions when we get home...If your cop wants to tell you about that sh*tbag he chased earlier and caught, he will...You married the man, not the cop...maybe he had a tough day and wants to leave it at work...Don't pry or be pushy...you're committing marriage suicide too by rumaging through his cell phone...we use our personal cell phones at work all day long to contact CI's, take Sig 175 (Contact person) etc. Stop snooping around, it makes us angry and we will resent you for it...

Now getting back to this one, we work closely with female cops...and yes, some of them are hot...but for most of us, we see them as co-workers, partners, and try and keep it professional at work. That female officer may save our a** one day. We don't wanna piss them off. We attend shift parties with them, choir practice after work, and off duty functions. Don't feel intimidated by them. If you are jealous, that's your problem, not your man's problem! Go get a cop job if you feel inadequate at home baking cookies and cleaning house. I don't know what to tell you, but stop making your husband miserable because of the women he works with. Like I said earlier, they aren't worth getting upset over...Back in the old days, there weren't that many female cops...and the ones who were around, were more masculine than your husband, so you didn't have to worry about anything funny going on...that's not the case anymore.

Bottom line: You married him, you have to deal with it. I recommend a book to you called, "I Love a Cop". There's a lot of good information in the book that may or may not help you understand what your cop spouse is going through and what your cop spouse is experiencing on a daily basis...I hope this helps! Take Care and Keep your Man Happy! God Bless and Good Night!

02-22-2011, 05:50 AM
downtown is the devil ho's everywhere

02-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Faithfullyathome,

Here's the dealio:

Cops go out every day and put their lives on the line. We deal with tons of b.s., and we get home, we want peace and quiet. Nothing more irritating than a nagging wife who can't shut up. We know we have to help out around the house and we have to hear about "Your day", but I'm sure your day wasn't as exciting as ours was, so shut up. Also, stop complaining because we work too much. You don't mind driving around in a brand new car or living in a nice house do you? Where do you think that comes from? The Tooth Fairy? We have to work OT and details to keep you're ungrateful a** happy!

And another thing, if you are a wife who has gained a few extra pounds or maybe you've let yourself go because you feel "Secure" in your marriage, you better start hitting the gym sweetheart. Your man just came home from work and probably had hot women smiling at him from the time he left the driveway until he got home. Cop wives face it, almost all women love cops. You love a cop, so why shouldn't they??? Women love a man in uniform and they love the attention they get from a cop. There are badge bunnies out there who don't care if your man is married...it empowers them to sleep with a cop. There are women who get police jobs, just so they can meet and date cops...We have those at FMPD. I can think of a few just off the top of my head...AD, KH, IZ...you know who you are...Bottom line: If you're not having sex with your husband, you better start! He's going to find it, and if it ain't with you, it's gonna be with someone else...I know that's hard to hear, but that's the truth! Get your fat hiny's on that treadmill and start sweatin' with the oldies!

Sooo.......what does this mean for you as a cop's wife? You better make sure you're giving your man everything at home he needs. How about making a hot meal once in awhile....how about calling him on his cell phone while he's working and telling him, "Honey I was thinking about you and wanted to tell you to be safe and I can't wait to see you when you get home, I'll be wearing that sexy outfit you bought me", instead of calling and complaining and this and that...WA WA WA!

Ladies, it's really simple, we just want to feel appreciated...period...we don't want to be nagged to death, we don't want to answer questions when we get home...If your cop wants to tell you about that sh*tbag he chased earlier and caught, he will...You married the man, not the cop...maybe he had a tough day and wants to leave it at work...Don't pry or be pushy...you're committing marriage suicide too by rumaging through his cell phone...we use our personal cell phones at work all day long to contact CI's, take Sig 175 (Contact person) etc. Stop snooping around, it makes us angry and we will resent you for it...

Now getting back to this one, we work closely with female cops...and yes, some of them are hot...but for most of us, we see them as co-workers, partners, and try and keep it professional at work. That female officer may save our a** one day. We don't wanna piss them off. We attend shift parties with them, choir practice after work, and off duty functions. Don't feel intimidated by them. If you are jealous, that's your problem, not your man's problem! Go get a cop job if you feel inadequate at home baking cookies and cleaning house. I don't know what to tell you, but stop making your husband miserable because of the women he works with. Like I said earlier, they aren't worth getting upset over...Back in the old days, there weren't that many female cops...and the ones who were around, were more masculine than your husband, so you didn't have to worry about anything funny going on...that's not the case anymore.

Bottom line: You married him, you have to deal with it. I recommend a book to you called, "I Love a Cop". There's a lot of good information in the book that may or may not help you understand what your cop spouse is going through and what your cop spouse is experiencing on a daily basis...I hope this helps! Take Care and Keep your Man Happy! God Bless and Good Night!

Obviously all of your suggestions on how to keep your man aren't worth sh**. I'm sleeping when my husband came home from work,get up with the kids in the morning so he could sleep. He wakes up whenever he feels like it and I never bug him about his day. If he wants to share something I feel that's up to him. I was never insecure with female officers being around and never went through his phone. I never expect him to do ANYTHING around the house because that's MY JOB. I do all the lawn care, child care and take the car in for tune ups. And if you consider a 10 year old minivan a nice car..... I feel sorry for YOUR wife! I did so much for my husband that looking back..... it makes me sick. I wash and wax his patrol car so maybe, just maybe he will have a little bit of time to spend with me. As far as having a few extra pounds...I can't speak for everyone else but I think I look pretty damn good! As far as the sex...three times a week isn't that bad considering we never see eachother. Bottom line.....cops just need to quit using lame excuses about how they have such horrible jobs that make them do the things they do. You WANTED that job! You LOVE that job. You get empowered by your job. Meanwhile you treat your wives like they OWE you something. All we really owe you guys are DIVORCE PAPERS!

02-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Here's the deal. Cheating on spouses is as old as the age of time. It's not right, moral or fair, but it happens. This goes on in every industry out there. Hospitals, law firms, police departments, etc.

However this is not the place to talk about it. As long as it's not me doing the cheating, I could care less what my co-workers do.

02-22-2011, 05:30 PM
I just wanted to say that it would have been nice to know that the man I considered my hero, best friend and soul mate was cheating. A lot of you knew but no one said anything. Think of the kids' lives he has ruined. A 16 year marriage down the drain. Why? Because of the skanks that hang out downtown. Many of you think of him as your hero. Does any of that really matter when he can't even be a hero to his own family?

Did you take them back ? Sure you did :) If not how are you faithful at home ? Got what you wanted right ?

02-23-2011, 12:00 AM
sweetheart, if that is the case then come on down to the station and I will let you know how good you look. If you wax a car that he doesnt even own, then you have some serious problems. Maybe you should have been waxing something else. Atleast he had you partially trained. love, da bugger

Faithfullyathome,

Here's the dealio:

02-24-2011, 01:11 AM
Obviously all of your suggestions on how to keep your man aren't worth sh**. I'm sleeping when my husband came home from work,get up with the kids in the morning so he could sleep. He wakes up whenever he feels like it and I never bug him about his day. If he wants to share something I feel that's up to him. I was never insecure with female officers being around and never went through his phone. I never expect him to do ANYTHING around the house because that's MY JOB. I do all the lawn care, child care and take the car in for tune ups. And if you consider a 10 year old minivan a nice car..... I feel sorry for YOUR wife! I did so much for my husband that looking back..... it makes me sick. I wash and wax his patrol car so maybe, just maybe he will have a little bit of time to spend with me. As far as having a few extra pounds...I can't speak for everyone else but I think I look pretty darn good! As far as the sex...three times a week isn't that bad considering we never see eachother. Bottom line.....cops just need to quit using lame excuses about how they have such horrible jobs that make them do the things they do. You WANTED that job! You LOVE that job. You get empowered by your job. Meanwhile you treat your wives like they OWE you something. All we really owe you guys are DIVORCE PAPERS![/quote]

I'll make this simple for you, until you do this job and experience it first hand, SHUT YOUR MOUTH cause you will never understand it.(all the ups and downs)

02-25-2011, 01:42 AM
Obviously all of your suggestions on how to keep your man aren't worth sh**. I'm sleeping when my husband came home from work,get up with the kids in the morning so he could sleep. He wakes up whenever he feels like it and I never bug him about his day. If he wants to share something I feel that's up to him. I was never insecure with female officers being around and never went through his phone. I never expect him to do ANYTHING around the house because that's MY JOB. I do all the lawn care, child care and take the car in for tune ups. And if you consider a 10 year old minivan a nice car..... I feel sorry for YOUR wife! I did so much for my husband that looking back..... it makes me sick. I wash and wax his patrol car so maybe, just maybe he will have a little bit of time to spend with me. As far as having a few extra pounds...I can't speak for everyone else but I think I look pretty darn good! As far as the sex...three times a week isn't that bad considering we never see eachother. Bottom line.....cops just need to quit using lame excuses about how they have such horrible jobs that make them do the things they do. You WANTED that job! You LOVE that job. You get empowered by your job. Meanwhile you treat your wives like they OWE you something. All we really owe you guys are DIVORCE PAPERS!

I'll make this simple for you, until you do this job and experience it first hand, SHUT YOUR MOUTH cause you will never understand it.(all the ups and downs)[/quote]

Hey you sound like a wonderful lady if things dont work out,call me I like Cougers. :snicker:

03-02-2011, 05:40 AM
Hey there tough guy, calm down a little. No one is saying you don't have a hard job. You chase after bad guys with guns aimed at you, you go on calls for help others would run from. You risk your life every day you put on that badge and vest. I get that and I truly respect that. No one questions how hard you work. But don't use the job as an excuse for the need to feed your ego by cheating. I guess the big question is how can you be such a tough guy with a set of such big balls when it comes to chasing a big bad John with a gun, but when it comes to walking into that recognizable home you've lived in for years and telling your wife that you no longer want to be with her and do it the RIGHT way rather than screw around risking bringing home disease to her and your family, your big tough guy balls seem to shrivel up and run away? I'm pretty sure that was what she was questioning, not how hard her husband worked..... Just sayin'.

03-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Hey there tough guy, calm down a little. No one is saying you don't have a hard job. You chase after bad guys with guns aimed at you, you go on calls for help others would run from. You risk your life every day you put on that badge and vest. I get that and I truly respect that. No one questions how hard you work. But don't use the job as an excuse for the need to feed your ego by cheating. I guess the big question is how can you be such a tough guy with a set of such big balls when it comes to chasing a big bad John with a gun, but when it comes to walking into that recognizable home you've lived in for years and telling your wife that you no longer want to be with her and do it the RIGHT way rather than screw around risking bringing home disease to her and your family, your big tough guy balls seem to shrivel up and run away? I'm pretty sure that was what she was questioning, not how hard her husband worked..... Just sayin'.

Do me a favor and let miss priss say what she thinks and not you...you know just saying!

03-08-2011, 05:12 AM
Here is my comment to "Been There Done That" you seem to have inherited your wife's nagging traits. You are every wives worse nightmare. Although, I do would have to agree with you to some degree. Here is a little advise to all the wives out there......from one wife to another. I know how hard it is to loose the weight after having a couple of kids, but you have to do all you can to loose the weight you gained if you want to keep your husband interested in you. Stop nagging and listen for a change and trust him completely. You should stop using the "I have a headache" excuse, cause if he doesn't get "it" from you, he will get "it" from someone else. Yes, most of these loser husbands will cheat eventually which is another reason why you should get in shape. Because the day you find out that the husband you love cheated on you, instead of crying about it and telling yourself what a dumbass you were for marrying this total loser you can immediately serve him the divorce paper, take the house, his money and his kids and find yourself a real man who will tend to your every desire and be a better husband and a better father for your kids. So get on those treadmills and be the best wife you can be and if your husband still decides to cheat on you then you will be ready to move on to the next chapter of your life. Lovin Life and lovin my husband!!! As long as he doesn’t cheat. :wink:

03-10-2011, 06:28 AM
Here is my comment to "Been There Done That" you seem to have inherited your wife's nagging traits. You are every wives worse nightmare. Although, I do would have to agree with you to some degree. Here is a little advise to all the wives out there......from one wife to another. I know how hard it is to loose the weight after having a couple of kids, but you have to do all you can to loose the weight you gained if you want to keep your husband interested in you. Stop nagging and listen for a change and trust him completely. You should stop using the "I have a headache" excuse, cause if he doesn't get "it" from you, he will get "it" from someone else. Yes, most of these loser husbands will cheat eventually which is another reason why you should get in shape. Because the day you find out that the husband you love cheated on you, instead of crying about it and telling yourself what a dumbass you were for marrying this total loser you can immediately serve him the divorce paper, take the house, his money and his kids and find yourself a real man who will tend to your every desire and be a better husband and a better father for your kids. So get on those treadmills and be the best wife you can be and if your husband still decides to cheat on you then you will be ready to move on to the next chapter of your life. Lovin Life and lovin my husband!!! As long as he doesn’t cheat. :wink:

Someone elence, or another woman ? Weight means everthing to you ? Because a man cheats doesn't make another man a better father !! Most people don't consider their lives "chapter book's" dear. Good sex is the best way to lose weight, and don't forget there highmaintenance, a real man doesn't attend to his wifes EVERY desire ! Pick up the book he suggested, and put your's down, quit handing out crappy advice, and dreaming about food. Back to the treadmill for you happy wife. :!:

03-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Someone elence, or another woman ? Weight means everthing to you ? Because a man cheats doesn't make another man a better father !! Most people don't consider their lives "chapter book's" dear. Good sex is the best way to lose weight, and don't forget there highmaintenance, a real man doesn't attend to his wifes EVERY desire ! Pick up the book he suggested, and put your's down, quit handing out crappy advice, and dreaming about food. Back to the treadmill for you happy wife. :!:

All Abs with a pea brain is more like it. Weight means nothing to me because I don't have any issues with my weight, dear. With all do respect, if your wife is still overweight than that means sex with you must not have been that great, so why don't you pick up a book or two and learn how to attend to your wife every desire. As far as another man being a better father, a good father wouldn’t risk losing his family for a piece of a$$ or should I say sloppy seconds. Instead of pretending to be working overtime, so you can have your little randevú with your mistress; you should be spending that extra time with your kids. So….I guess you will be receiving the father of the year award???......NOT!!!!! So, if you want to cheat on your wife that’s your business and everyone’s business at FMPD and their wives. :lol: Like I said, you will eventually lose everything and once your kids finds out the truth that it was daddy's fault then they too will resent you and your soon to be ex-wife will meet someone better (in bed as well). :snicker: