PDA

View Full Version : polygraph

01-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Hello,

I have my polygraph scheduled next week and I have heard this specific poly is an absolute monster. I have taken a polygraph (for a DOD clearance) and it wasn't bad at all (passed). Should I expect anything different or are people overstating their bad experiences?

Also, anyone know how the hiring panels work for reviewing which applicants get a FLETC slot? thx

01-25-2011, 05:46 PM
I don't know how they could make the test a "monster." You know what the questions are; you know how you are going to answer. Where is the problem?

Just relax and pass the test.

The final selection process varies depending on "the needs of the Service" at any particular time. When I was reviewing we were concentrating on recruiting minorities and people fluent in foreign languages. Since the current list of priorities is not under your control; again relax and just do your best.

:)

02-02-2011, 04:15 AM
I currently completed my polygraph test at the end of last year. I can't get ahold of my recruiter because she is out on vacation. Does anyone know of any other way to contact them to find out my status? I currently have been in the process for a year now also? Another question... Does anyone know the nest possible date for FLETC training?

Thanks in advance!