PDA

View Full Version : Latest hiring....

01-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Is the latest application process on hold or a dead issue? I call Ms. Smiley on a regular basis but get only the typical canned answer..... Wondering if anyone in SFM can shed some light on this?

01-23-2011, 11:57 PM
The governor's proposed budget will be out Feb 4th. Everyone is waiting to see how much of a cut is proposed. He can withold money already allocated so it would be a waste to hire someone just to fire them a month later.

01-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the response....Stay safe. :)

01-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Can someone, anyone, tell me why Corbett has not been fired yet? Does the Director not know what he says and does behind his back. My God People, GET A CLUE !!!!!! Corbett is poison, plain and simple. Get rid of him NOW………………….

01-30-2011, 06:48 PM
When I think about this past month, the tragedies that have struck our law enforcement families, I must wonder why we destroy each other on this forum. We are one family regardless of whom we work for, and family members are allowed to disagree. However, we should do it in a way as to not take away each other’s dignity. Let us try to behave a little better, and take into consideration what may be ongoing in one’s family when we are about to lash out and say something hurtful. We are better than that. I just attended the last funeral and it drives home how much we need each other. Karma is a strong thing.

02-22-2011, 11:36 PM
I'm with you.....We are all we have.....