PDA

View Full Version : FOP is at it again. Recommending Zirk

01-21-2011, 01:58 AM
FOP I see you have not learned your lesson with backing people. Do you hate Jeff that much? You told Jeff he can't put up flyers yet you send out a email blast asking us to vote for a out of touch person and there are Zirk flyers all around the station. I wonder if Zirk got any of those 0% loans they were handing out a few years ago.........

Something must be done vote for the other guy, Jeff, and send a message to the FOP that this has got to stop. new person, new ideas is not a bad thing either

01-21-2011, 07:56 AM
FOP I see you have not learned your lesson with backing people. Do you hate Jeff that much? You told Jeff he can't put up flyers yet you send out a email blast asking us to vote for a out of touch person and there are Zirk flyers all around the station. I wonder if Zirk got any of those 0% loans they were handing out a few years ago.........

Something must be done vote for the other guy, Jeff, and send a message to the FOP that this has got to stop. new person, new ideas is not a bad thing either

Zirk was one of the three board members who took wives on Penthouse Cruse costing the C U $26,000 per couple and it was called "training". Ask him about it. That must have been some world class training for the money it cost.

01-21-2011, 02:32 PM

Zirk was one of the three board members who took wives on Penthouse Cruse costing the C U $26,000 per couple and it was called "training". Ask him about it. That must have been some world class training for the money it cost.

wow, i guess that's why he still wants to be on the board. make sense now