PDA

View Full Version : Car 23

01-20-2011, 06:05 PM
I am just going to comment and I am going to make it short and sweet. By now you guys know there was a shooting in the Northend involving two officers one been a 45. With all this comotion going on in the air car 23 came on the air and asked how we were doing on :devil: call for services he wanted to know how many pages were been held if any............ with that in mind I guess I don't need to say anything further.God Bless You all and your families because it is obvious that no one give a s*** here call for services are more important than an officer well being.

01-20-2011, 06:23 PM
I heard him too. The dispatcher told him to stay off the air. We need to pull the tape and disseminate it for everyone to ridicule.

01-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Who is car 23?

01-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Who is car 23?

Mjr KC

01-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Looooser!!!!!!!!!!

01-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Who is KC

01-20-2011, 09:56 PM
He use to be on Happy Days. The red heads last name u idiot.

01-20-2011, 09:58 PM
suppose there was an emergency call holding, don't you think that is important? The world doesn't stop nor do calls for service when an exigent situation occurs.

01-20-2011, 10:24 PM
suppose there was an emergency call holding, don't you think that is important? The world doesn't stop nor do calls for service when an exigent situation occurs.

You must be a newbie. Emergency calls are not held. They tell a unit to go to another channel, or tell a unit on another channel to handle the call rookie. And if the world doesn't stop for you when two cops are dead, you need another job azzhole.

01-20-2011, 10:28 PM
he come on the air to ask how we are doing doing on calls? w.t.f. is that all about? there was a shooting involving our brothers and sisters and this clown is worried about how many calls are holding? i tell ya there are some serious issues in this place.

01-20-2011, 11:16 PM
And that should have been a city wide 315, and I'll bet you the only ones who knew what was going on was channel one. This place really doesn't give a darn about us. I recall the incident where the north end unit got shot at with an AK-47. In channel 3, the only info they gave was 32 on a PO, or when the rid officer got ran over, no info was given on any other channel, and no city wide 315. This place amazes me. We are nothing but a number.

01-21-2011, 01:29 AM
yeap, u got the bottom line around here now, its a joke...

01-21-2011, 05:28 AM

Either your the major "in question" or have high hopes of being a major. But doesn't change the fact you have your head up your rectum.

01-21-2011, 06:08 AM
The dispatcher and the bridge KNOW when a serious crime needs to be dispatched there is no need for anything else to be said on the air sht the fck up and the priority is those who gave their lives to this corrupt fcking city. Can you imagine giving your life not going home to you kid and whats on someones mind of high rank is the calls holding........WOW

01-21-2011, 07:10 AM
The dispatcher and the bridge KNOW when a serious crime needs to be dispatched there is no need for anything else to be said on the air sht the fck up and the priority is those who gave their lives to this corrupt fcking city. Can you imagine giving your life not going home to you kid and whats on someones mind of high rank is the calls holding........WOW