PDA

View Full Version : Demolition Derby

01-19-2011, 05:48 PM
I wonder if Tickets Nazi Rowe will write himself half of dozen tickets following his recent demolition derby like he would gladly do to any other drivers in the same situation. And when do you get your best friend to investigate your serious traffic crash involving significant property damages (total destruction of a patrol vehicle in this case) correct me if I'm wrong I thought we had to call FHP for the investigation.

01-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Sgt. Rand made him investigate it from order of LT. Rodriguez

01-19-2011, 09:09 PM
FHP only gets called in if there were two vehicles involved. Being that it was a single vehicle accident it gets handled internally. It's pretty easy to tell who is at fault when it's a single vehicle. Does anyone know how he got into the crash in the first place?

01-20-2011, 06:15 PM
FHP only gets called in if there were two vehicles involved. Being that it was a single vehicle accident it gets handled internally. It's pretty easy to tell who is at fault when it's a single vehicle. Does anyone know how he got into the crash in the first place?

You’re wrong, read the policy...

01-20-2011, 06:37 PM
The roads were wet and oily from raining half the night while Rowe was working hard like he always does. Instead of criticism, maybe you should show some concern for your fellow officer/brother. I'm sure he would be concerned for you!

Reynolds

I don't hide behind alias coded names

01-21-2011, 10:40 PM
well said chris

01-22-2011, 11:45 AM
That still doesn't driving mach 1 Chris in order to catch up to a vehicle. A potential "traffic" officer candidate should have this in mind. Accidents do happen yes. However, it goes to show how a guy like Rowe with a 1.5 on the road has alot of maturing and growing to do before he is awarded a specialty unit. Hopefully ADMIN takes this into consideration....Maturity at its finest...