PDA

View Full Version : What about Blom's son?

01-19-2011, 04:29 PM
Why are we worried about Regalado's son? What about our staff throwing business to their own family?

Why is Blom's son creating a training web site for the department?

If you go to the Miami Police website (http://www.miami-police.org), it links to http://mpd.securetrainingonline.com

A web search of securetrainingonline.com site reveals:

Registrant:
Secure Training

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Domain Name: SECURETRAININGONLINE.COM
Created on: 19-Jun-09
Expires on: 19-Jun-13
Last Updated on: 29-Sep-10

Administrative Contact:
Blom, Aaron ablom@ufl.edu

01-19-2011, 05:06 PM
ThE difference is that Regalado's son was going to make beaucoup bucks with Miami's Finest, Blom's son may have spent money to help the City.

So LT., I think you lost on this one.

01-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Why is Blom son using the City of Miami Police Dept.

01-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Sounds like he is trying to build or pad his resume. If he's interning, I'm sure all of the appropriate forms and background checks were completed.

01-19-2011, 07:03 PM
I wounder if his son has a clean criminal record?

01-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Just another example of poor judgement on behalf of the Chief. WHy he felt it necessary for him to come back from retirement is beyond me.

First the UCR comments, and now this.

01-19-2011, 08:46 PM
just another scandal for this administration. why would the MPD use an outside person for it's on line training? Didn't Moffet get in trouble for this once before? Blom brought Moffet here, it is all a big slap in the face once again to the Miami Police Department.

01-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Why is Blom son using the City of Miami Police Dept.
Nepetism. The curse of Miami Government.

MOD 1
01-20-2011, 04:14 AM
Before the questions start, I am going to post. Normally it is against the Terms of Use to post about LEO's family members. In this thread though, there is a legitimate reason to bring up the LEO's family member and that is why the thread was not deleted when it was reported. I did delete the family member's address and phone number though, as I would for any LEO or their family member, if it were posted.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Also I am interviewing possible moderators this week. I am planning on appointing maybe 3 new moderators by this weekend if all goes well.

Mod 1

01-20-2011, 05:03 AM
Quoted Post was deleted to conform with Terms of Use.

Yeah, I understand that the purchase order was for several hundred thousand dollars and approved by Cabrera.