PDA

View Full Version : Chief Seen In Person

01-18-2011, 12:25 AM
Seen at the parade for the third time since Inauguration.

01-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Is this where we post if we have seen the "Actual Chief?" Like A&E's Monster Hunters? I saw a fuzzy picture once and someone said it was the Chief walking through the parking garage but I thought that was a Lockness Monster type thing. Some of the day shift guys said they saw him once when he was a Captain, but most of the night shift thinks the Chief is really Y. Shumway dressed in a uniform, which also might be very close to the truth since we now must copy her on ALL, and I mean ALL, everything, every tiny iota of information that goes to the Chief has to go to her first. Do you think she just calls the Chief at home when he gets an important E-mail and then he comes in? I thought she quit once? Is she a volunteer? Do they pay her in cigarettes and gum? Since she has been here forever they could put a brass statue of her smoking on that empty pedestal in front of the new building. I mean she's out front smoking her cancer stick in front of the building every 15 mins on every week day, very professional impression we make! It's a non-smoking building but you have to walk through a cloud of her second hand smoke to get into the place, it's like our own little piece of China's airpolution right infront of SPD. But hey that's how the Chief rolls baby, I mean if the Chief was around that's how he would roll! Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

01-20-2011, 12:36 AM
You make it sound like a rare bigfoot sighting. :snicker:

01-21-2011, 11:56 AM
No no no me order Chef's boots he no have de bigger feats. Chef like smal shoe, shiny, and blak. Who is dis biger feet you speak of, is like Chuapacabra? Also neone see remote for TV on fif floor if no remote, no click click, must push buttons on TV, is no good. Alsow check vest for freshingness if go bad it no good for you, forf warning!
Ze QuarterMazter!
:devil:

01-30-2011, 09:26 PM
At the St Pete Funeral????????????

01-30-2011, 11:09 PM
Nope he was busy ending homelessness in Sarasota with the City Commissioners and the Police Panel!

01-31-2011, 11:14 AM
At the St Pete Funeral????????????

No, brass at all. Not a single LT, Capt, or Chief. Unbelievable, this place