PDA

View Full Version : Marked unit

01-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Once again I go to Walmart on Okeechobee Rd., sunday 7:00 AM and what do I see a marked unit, I waited to see who it was and it had to be a Downtown Beats unit, and you know who you are! all of you that continue to break the policy wait until I become a Sgt. and I will be writting up all of you. I don't have a problem if you have to stop on your way home a minute to get something but please be discreet and hide the unit. Remember if something happens like a robbery and you are there out of your jurisdiction then the city can get sued. I think it's time we start to think a little more and stop making things worst we don't want to loose the benefit of a take home car. :cop:

01-17-2011, 05:31 PM
"when I become a sgt" how about when become a man

01-17-2011, 06:57 PM
you know, nobody likes a rat...and we have ways of dealing with people like you

01-17-2011, 07:14 PM
hey reporter, since you saw that marked unit, what did you do? wait for the unit and tell him he/she was wrong? I bet you didnt cause you would get laughed at. loser

01-17-2011, 07:16 PM
CHIVA!

01-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Once again I go to Walmart on Okeechobee Rd., sunday 7:00 AM and what do I see a marked unit, I waited to see who it was and it had to be a Downtown Beats unit, and you know who you are! all of you that continue to break the policy wait until I become a Sgt. and I will be writting up all of you. I don't have a problem if you have to stop on your way home a minute to get something but please be discreet and hide the unit. Remember if something happens like a robbery and you are there out of your jurisdiction then the city can get sued. I think it's time we start to think a little more and stop making things worst we don't want to loose the benefit of a take home car. :cop:

Let me guess you've never done anything wrong ever?

by the way since we are being nit picky. Wal Mart is 2 separate words, Sunday is capitalized, Unit as used in Downtown Beats Unit would be capitalized, it is spelled "writing" not "writting", the proper term would "writing all of you up" not what you wrote, the word you wanted to use is "lose" not "loose" Loose is what your mama is!

I'm not worried you don't have a snow ball's chance in hell of getting promoted!

01-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Thank you for the spell check! you did a great job I think you are in the wrong profession you should be a first grade english teacher or may be doing clerical work in one of those offices in Little Havana they can use someone with good grammar but don't worry as soon as I become a Sgt. I will let you know who I am so that you can come work for me and do my B&%#H work. :devil:

01-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Remember if something happens like a robbery and you are there out of your jurisdiction then the city can get sued.

Oh my God,a 29 in progress i am in uniform the City may get sue if i do what i am trained to do.What to do ? Do i let the bad guys shoot the manager,or do i hide in the back room and wait till it's over ? You fuuken dummy,turn in your badge and go to wakenhut they are hiring.CHIVA and a COWARD. :cop: :cop: :devil: :devil:

01-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Wow! I guess there's not a spelling portion on the Sgt.'s test!!! Those A-Forms don't come with a spelling check for you to sign.

01-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Thank you for the spell check! you did a great job I think you are in the wrong profession you should be a first grade english teacher or may be doing clerical work in one of those offices in Little Havana they can use someone with good grammar but don't worry as soon as I become a Sgt. I will let you know who I am so that you can come work for me and do my B&%#H work. :devil:

Seems like your anxious to get promoted so you can hide behind some type of rank and show some cojones by abusing those that work under you. You are a poor excuse of a man and jot much of a cop. I bet you are not even a cop. But if you are, you might be the first person of rank that I slap when you try to talk down to me. Your a loser!! CHIVA!!!

01-17-2011, 09:27 PM

Let me guess you've never done anything wrong ever?

by the way since we are being nit picky. Wal Mart is 2 separate words, Sunday is capitalized, Unit as used in Downtown Beats Unit would be capitalized, it is spelled "writing" not "writting", the proper term would "writing all of you up" not what you wrote, the word you wanted to use is "lose" not "loose" Loose is what your mama is!

I'm not worried you don't have a snow ball's chance in hell of getting promoted!

funny shitzza, whom ever wrote this..

01-17-2011, 11:27 PM
While i dont think this piece of sh it forum is the place to bring this issue, your statement is true. Why didnt you approach the person and let them know your concerns instead of coming to this trash site? No one gives this site any credence and the purpose for its existence has fainted due to the ignorant people who post ignorant comments about others instead of telling them to their face. Remember all it takes is one as s hole for us to lose a privelege. Dont blame the administration. We only have ourselves to blame.

01-18-2011, 10:43 AM
god i remember the days that bs was dealt with at the old dust bowl after 06.

TIMBA
01-18-2011, 01:16 PM
[quote="Reporter"]Once again I go to Walmart on Okeechobee Rd., sunday 7:00 AM and what do I see a marked unit, I waited to see who it was and it had to be a Downtown Beats unit, and you know who you are! all of you that continue to break the policy wait until I become a Sgt. and I will be writting up all of you. I don't have a problem if you have to stop on your way home a minute to get something but please be discreet and hide the unit. Remember if something happens like a robbery and you are there out of your jurisdiction then the city can get sued. I think it's time we start to think a little more and stop making things worst we don't want to loose the benefit of a take home car. :cop:[/quot

Not even as a chief of police you will have the Coyones to confront any of us pertaining to that matter and I am sure the officer will put you in your place and you like the rat that you are will have go crying to IA. I work Down Town beats come and talk to a brother if you got any concerns, anybody from Down Town Beats will help a brother out with any concern that he or she may have.

Sincerely: Ray Rodriguez.

01-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Once again I go to Walmart on Okeechobee Rd., sunday 7:00 AM and what do I see a marked unit, I waited to see who it was and it had to be a Downtown Beats unit, and you know who you are! all of you that continue to break the policy wait until I become a Sgt. and I will be writting up all of you. I don't have a problem if you have to stop on your way home a minute to get something but please be discreet and hide the unit. Remember if something happens like a robbery and you are there out of your jurisdiction then the city can get sued. I think it's time we start to think a little more and stop making things worst we don't want to loose the benefit of a take home car. :cop:[/quot

Not even as a chief of police you will have the Coyones to confront any of us pertaining to that matter and I am sure the officer will put you in your place and you like the rat that you are will have go crying to IA. I work Down Town beats come and talk to a brother if you got any concerns, anybody from Down Town Beats will help a brother out with any concern that he or she may have.

Sincerely: Ray Rodriguez.

Bravo !, thank you Ray for putting this rat where he belongs. Ok rat now is your turn ID yourself and go to Down Town the boys are waiting for you to go over your concerns.

01-18-2011, 03:31 PM
If you know who the cop is, then confront him.