PDA

View Full Version : profound comment

01-17-2011, 11:17 AM
You all deserve what has happened to CGPD. Backstabing each other for years to try to look good to the brass! This has got to be the worse group of officers and brass in the history of CGPD.

I agree with this statement, for years those that did not drink the " Kool-aid " were harassed by brass at every level and no one ever did anything to change it. Deep down inside, those evil performers are slowly paying for it and they know it, some even died ! Now, enjoy the fruits of your labor.......I mean evil doing. We all wear blue, but we are more worried about ffuucckking each other over then we are about becoming a better police department. Here an idea, stop reinventing the wheel.

Only regret I have is that I chose to stay here as the smart ones left to greener pastures and now its too late for me to leave. God help us all.

why is it we have a bunch of backstabbers here......... Snitches. no REAL men to speak of.... all a bunch of gossip queens like lt s

01-18-2011, 01:59 AM
Dude, you have to be one of the old farts still milking the system here, aren't you? Listen if this place is so bad and so horrible, and so dumb, then here's an idea....... GET THE FUC* OUT. You, me and everyone else here collecting a paycheck every other Thursday, can leave when ever we want. No one has a gun to your head nor did you sign a contract to rob the city every other week (when we collect our paychecks). Yeah are we going thru some tough times, OF COURSE, im not blind nor am i brass, but com'on where is everybody gonna go, to the city, to the beach, to the county. Every place has pros and con. And other citys and county have Mayors, Managers, and Commisioners. And when ever a new guy comes in, hes gonna want it his way, and if YOU would come in, your gonna wanna change shit too. right? so just shut up dont call out sick and Fuc* your co-workers, enjoy life, and most important YOUR FAMILY COMES FIRST. When I 06 at the end of my shift, thats it, i disconnect, you should do the same man, Look me up and you can come over and we can have a beer or something, i'll throw some churrasco on the grill and we'll just talk about trucks, family and babes, and shit. Take it easy....... Live in the MOMENT, You only live once, and you never know when it day, just cool it, and have fun............ :devil:

01-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Dude, you have to be one of the old farts still milking the system here, aren't you? Listen if this place is so bad and so horrible, and so dumb, then here's an idea....... GET THE FUC* OUT. You, me and everyone else here collecting a paycheck every other Thursday, can leave when ever we want. No one has a gun to your head nor did you sign a contract to rob the city every other week (when we collect our paychecks). Yeah are we going thru some tough times, OF COURSE, im not blind nor am i brass, but com'on where is everybody gonna go, to the city, to the beach, to the county. Every place has pros and con. And other citys and county have Mayors, Managers, and Commisioners. And when ever a new guy comes in, hes gonna want it his way, and if YOU would come in, your gonna wanna change shizzat too. right? so just shut up dont call out sick and Fuc* your co-workers, enjoy life, and most important YOUR FAMILY COMES FIRST. When I 06 at the end of my shift, thats it, i disconnect, you should do the same man, Look me up and you can come over and we can have a beer or something, i'll throw some churrasco on the grill and we'll just talk about trucks, family and babes, and shizzat. Take it easy....... Live in the MOMENT, You only live once, and you never know when it day, just cool it, and have fun............ :devil:

This is exaclty what I mean. We have a forum were officer's can vent, but according to individuals like this one we can't even do that. It's eaiser to take stabs at me, then it is to realize and speak your mind about what is going on. We are having difficult times and they are getting worse but don't say anything because the 6 month veteran will get upset. Again, this is why we deserve what we get!!!!!!!
By the way, the good thing about life is that what goes around comes around and you young know it all will get your lessons in this department and eventually think the same way most of us do.

01-20-2011, 02:50 PM
To start off, i have been a cop now for 8 yrs. and not too long here, Not to toot my own horn here but,What i have done and seen where i came from, YOU SIR will never see here even after u milk the 5 yr drop...... that just to clarify.... I was not bashing u, i was just stating that u are not forced to be here, if u dont like it, leave!!!!! very simple.... Like i said before in my last post, I know things are bad, no they are horrible, but one thing i know is if ur not providing a SOLUTION, ur part of the PROBLEM.. Since ur been here a stone age, milking the system (like i previously posted) how can we fix this problem?where are the issues? what can we do to change it? If we cant change it, how can we feel better? And yes, the offer is still on the table if u want to come over and have some BBQ and beers. :evil: