PDA

View Full Version : 31 people quit Union

01-17-2011, 03:18 AM
31 members quit in January already. 10 of them joined P.B.A i hate to say it but this is the only way to break the ties.

01-17-2011, 03:32 AM
stop with the lies, tell me who, liar

01-17-2011, 03:49 AM
I heard it was 1,500 that left and only 3 joined.

01-17-2011, 05:04 AM
I heard it was Col. Mustard in the bathroom with the wrench.

01-17-2011, 06:08 AM
WE should all get the fck out the union no contract yet a whole lot of ash kissing not one honest person on the board

01-17-2011, 12:34 PM
1900 people quit and they joined the wigwam tribe

01-17-2011, 01:58 PM
The FOP is the ONLY union recognized by the City Charter to negotiate on behalf of sworn members. Quitting does not help. We must kick out the current board. It has been done in the past and CAN be done again.

01-17-2011, 03:42 PM
I dont like the current board but leaving is not the answear. I bet Exposito wasn't happy with them either last week.

01-17-2011, 04:00 PM
leaving is the only answer to stop the bs. save money and put ur family first, moffet and blom with raises while u all get stiffed with paycuts, no raises, no one percent, 401ks..enough is enough,

01-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Do you think the fop cares about you please! Thats why we been saying all along get involved be informed. But nope you didn't want to listen. Now you have to work more off duties to make the same amount of money to survive. Now you spend Less time with your family! Thank you may I have another pay cut. Oh I guess the war is over! We lost.

01-17-2011, 06:11 PM
make 32...see'ya sucker!!!!

01-17-2011, 06:16 PM
The only way anyone will quit is if another union comes around with better looking tag decals, lol. It's sad.

01-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Guys you will never be able to vote them out, they are so corrupt that they will manipulate the votes, WAKE UP PEOPLE AND JUST QUIT!!! send them a message, whether you are a member or not you still under contract get what everyone else gets member or not.

Just compare them to Chavez in Venezuela !!!!!!! SAD BUT TRUE

01-17-2011, 07:09 PM
they exist cause u keep paying them, leave already guys, stop being pawns and used and financially abused...

01-17-2011, 09:09 PM
So true, if theres no dues to collect they cease to exit. Plus if enough people quit dont you think that other unions will start to look our way.

01-17-2011, 10:12 PM
Long before our time, the Miami PBA was once the barganing unit, but because they discriminated against African Americans and the FOP saw this as an opportunity, the PBA lost its designation. Ask Harry Lechtner!!!!!

01-17-2011, 10:16 PM
The fop has 1400 people resigning at midnight! Oh my! They have ripped off their fop decals from their cars and are throwing them like frizbees! All because if Pharedus maybe?

01-18-2011, 01:22 AM
Yes other Unions who are in the best interest of there members.

01-18-2011, 02:31 AM
The Miami PBA was never union. Join the Dade County PBA is that's what you want.

01-18-2011, 03:10 AM
The Miami PBA was never union. Join the Dade County PBA is that's what you want.

County PBA is respected and stands up for the troops. Why do you guys let Armando and his cronies lead you around like sheep?

01-18-2011, 03:48 AM
I agree with new better representation and the only way is to take these cronies out. Armando, Javier Ortiz, Francisco "bully" Casanova are all an embarrasement to the members who have been loyal to the organization.

01-18-2011, 03:55 AM
You guys are all talk. You don't have the stones to quit and go with the PBA.

01-18-2011, 04:35 AM
397 people quit the union and are planning a revolt at the SOS building at 2 am. Jackie is making t shirts since the first ones didn't sell.

01-19-2011, 04:22 AM
If I want to quit the FOP, how do I stop the monthly dues? How is it going to affect me after I quit, isn't the FOP our bargaining union? please reply professionally.

01-19-2011, 04:45 AM
If I want to quit the FOP, how do I stop the monthly dues? How is it going to affect me after I quit, isn't the FOP our bargaining union? please reply professionally.

You will still get any $$ benefits the union get's for members. But since your not a member, you get no representation if you get called into I A.No legal representation if charges are brought against you in court. Ask some who quit in the 90's and then had to come up with tens of thousands for lawyers fees when falsely charged. I know of two.

01-19-2011, 05:38 AM

You will still get any $$ benefits the union get's for members. But since your not a member, you get no representation if you get called into I A.No legal representation if charges are brought against you in court. Ask some who quit in the 90's and then had to come up with tens of thousands for lawyers fees when falsely charged. I know of two.

Very simple join the PBA and learn your officers rights you dont need the FOP is a joke. We pay for there trips, grants that are give to friends, stock the bar and we pay them to insult us when we ask questions at the meetings.

Oh almost forgot we pay for the pencil writing accountant and lost of erasers.

01-19-2011, 12:44 PM

Ask mcguffy on the south station desk. He is rod and isn't a member and out of gas. IA isn't playing with this one and he is going to be hung out to dry. Pba can't file violations of the contract and aren't aware of the players in IA. Go ahead and quit sheepdogs.How many county cops 07'd compared to the Mpd. I think I'll stay with fop even though they have frank c.

01-20-2011, 03:07 AM
Check the county PBA guys this is where alot of us went. The contract negotiation does not matter any more city hall is doing what ever they want with our contracts. if every1 leaves they cant function and we can have a true bargining unit.