PDA

View Full Version : Inept, Uneducated, & Illiterate

01-16-2011, 02:35 PM
Does anyone know what kind of test one has to take to become a Captain?

01-16-2011, 03:38 PM
A GED or lower....not a college degree for sure.

01-16-2011, 03:47 PM
There is no test to become a Captain. It is a shame, because many of our patrol deputies would do a better job than the current group of Captains in there. Have no doubt, our agency is more top heavy, than any previous admin...

01-16-2011, 03:53 PM
A GED or lower....not a college degree for sure.
Sheriff what happened to you bringing this dept up to your standards of education, thats what you said on election night , also that all officers were inept and uneducated and you intended to change that, some of your advisers forgot to tell you a G E D dont get it.

01-17-2011, 01:20 AM
Sheriff Morgan should learn the difference between an WANT and a NEED! He might have WANTED to promote two Captains, but did his Office really NEED them? I do not think it did!

01-17-2011, 01:36 AM
Sheriff Morgan should learn the difference between an WANT and a NEED! He might have WANTED to promote two Captains, but did his Office really NEED them? I do not think it did!

When getting ready for re-election you have to shore up your fan base. Throw some "it's ALL about me so screw you" types a couple of bars, you are good for a ton of heavy handed support for your bid! I guess you just haven't been around long enough to know how things work around here.

01-17-2011, 02:46 AM
This will get funny before the end. Bates has never been loyal to any one. Even when they've promoted him, he still turns his back on them. If history repeats itself, Bates will screw something up as always and he will have no one to blame but himself. He'll get demoted and before he even makes it home, he'll be on the phone to the next candidate. He will never change. Go ask McCann how he'll throw you under the bus. Now Tharp on the other hand will survive as long as he can figure out how to rape another dollar out of the county. Don't ever under estimate this man, he's all about himself. I think he would sale his wife if he could get some free popcorn and tickets out of it. I wonder if he's still allowed to work side jobs or is he waiting for the right time to ask?

01-17-2011, 08:45 PM
The SB promotion is a wonderful thing for Morgan's campaign opponents and those who enjoy viewing things like disaster videos. The absence of need is only one factor. The greatest damage will come from the SB induced drama which he creates with the same guaranteed regularity as Old Faithful. He is to creating enemies as Picasso is to creating art. He is a monkey wrench jamming the cogs of efficiency and pepper spray to the eyes of integrity. He is disingenuous, impulsive, tempestuous, egomaniacal and downright cruel. He's never met a human being that he can relate to or with whom he can even maintain a civil relationship. His promotion is deplorable and a neon-lighted warning sign of how out of touch Morgan is with the agency and how great of a marionette he has become. SB's promotion has cost Morgan a few more votes and the longer he listens to Larry, the greater his political injuries. We love it! Keep dancing for Aiken, you little monkey.

01-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Don't insult the monkeys.

01-17-2011, 09:33 PM
You forgot that SB is a woman beater/abuser, and LA has saved his ass when he should have gone to jail...

01-17-2011, 09:42 PM
Who would have thought? After all the times he could have been arrested for DV, he makes captain. Did Morgan not look at his past? I am ashamed.

01-17-2011, 10:09 PM
The SB promotion is a wonderful thing for Morgan's campaign opponents and those who enjoy viewing things like disaster videos. The absence of need is only one factor. The greatest damage will come from the SB induced drama which he creates with the same guaranteed regularity as Old Faithful. He is to creating enemies as Picasso is to creating art. He is a monkey wrench jamming the cogs of efficiency and pepper spray to the eyes of integrity. He is disingenuous, impulsive, tempestuous, egomaniacal and downright cruel. He's never met a human being that he can relate to or with whom he can even maintain a civil relationship. His promotion is deplorable and a neon-lighted warning sign of how out of touch Morgan is with the agency and how great of a marionette he has become. SB's promotion has cost Morgan a few more votes and the longer he listens to Larry, the greater his political injuries. We love it! Keep dancing for Aiken, you little monkey.
That's a great post, Eric. Be careful though!

01-17-2011, 11:24 PM
That's a great post, Eric. Be careful though!

I don't think this was Eric, sounds more like MO.

01-18-2011, 12:36 AM

We all couldn't agree more. SB should have gone to jail a few years ago, if it would have been anybody else they would have. He is a no good POS and always has been and always will be. He will LIE to your face, however, he's in good company huh, LA,EH,BJ,DT,JC, ?

01-18-2011, 02:27 AM
I doubt MO is worried about wasting his time with Bates...

01-21-2011, 03:29 PM
You forgot that SB is a woman beater/abuser, and LA has saved his ass when he should have gone to jail...

How true!!!! if you don't believe it look at case # 2000- 024391....... Bates should have gone to jail, just like any other citizen.....oh I forgot, he's a LA boy.

flatfoot
01-21-2011, 10:11 PM
I think he was a victim , he has no BB's, REDMORON has got the real ones on his necklace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!