PDA

View Full Version : Officer dies days after collapsing at SWAT tryout

01-15-2011, 05:28 AM
http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21003275264265/

01-15-2011, 06:13 AM
Rest in Peace brother.

01-17-2011, 07:12 PM
go with god fellow brother. But you know what angers me about this, is that a email blast was sent out about this but nothing has been sent about our fop doing anything about it. furthermore no news on anything involving our needs since the so called demonstration. wtf fop where is the news? where are the roll call meetings?

01-17-2011, 09:19 PM
go with god fellow brother. But you know what angers me about this, is that a email blast was sent out about this but nothing has been sent about our fop doing anything about it. furthermore no news on anything involving our needs since the so called demonstration. wtf fop where is the news? where are the roll call meetings?

HEY AZZHOLE!!!!! This isn't about your petty ***** with the lodge,. This about a brother who died trying to qualify for one of the more dangerous jobs in law enforcement. Whoever you are, it is apparent you have your head stuck up the azzhole that you are.

01-18-2011, 01:43 AM
Yeah, that's true, we'll get email blasts about this but nothing about the rumors of us lossing the 1% fund. What's going on here, what kind of people are running these things!

01-18-2011, 10:39 AM

HEY AZZHOLE!!!!! This isn't about your petty ***** with the lodge,. This about a brother who died trying to qualify for one of the more dangerous jobs in law enforcement. Whoever you are, it is apparent you have your head stuck up the azzhole that you are.

hey nutsack it has all to do with the lodge, but since you cant learn to read past 2 words go and sit in your corner and let the adults talk. if the lodge put the effort to help out the troops then getting to have a group represent us at this guys funeral then this plcae might be bearable. but alas this place is a joke