PDA

View Full Version : We need a woman chief of police

01-13-2011, 04:55 PM
It's time we have a woman as chief of police. The men have had their chance and have pucked up this place. Bring on a woman chief.

01-13-2011, 04:57 PM
yea but not one that shoot up other cop's home.

01-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Norma Farmer for chief!!!

01-13-2011, 06:29 PM
How About LUBE?

01-13-2011, 08:14 PM
A woman can not be, woman have too many issues way more than man. Imagine a woman making a decision while on her period, or on menopause. baby daddy issues.
You wanted me to come out and tell you off,..so stand by: You can't possibly be serious!! men are what's wrong with the entire world as it is, especially in south florida. I don't even know why i still like c-ck! heck some of you guys act like you're on your period/menopause daily... so what on earth are you talking about?? look how phucked up the world is today...ie wars, economic meltdowns, men invented diseases etc.. all caused by MEN. Most matriarchal societies thrived better until men got involved...then the silly sword/penis competitions begin, until that society is eradicated; Personally i'd place all of you on an island until i'm horny or need heavy lifting done, which ever comes first. Finally, look at you... we know your father stressed the heck out your mother for you to come out this phucked up... i'm just saying!! :lol:

01-13-2011, 09:19 PM
A woman can not be, woman have too many issues way more than man. Imagine a woman making a decision while on her period, or on menopause. baby daddy issues.
You wanted me to come out and tell you off,..so stand by: You can't possibly be serious!! men are what's wrong with the entire world as it is, especially in south florida. I don't even know why i still like c-ck! heck some of you guys act like you're on your period/menopause daily... so what on earth are you talking about?? look how phucked up the world is today...ie wars, economic meltdowns, men invented diseases etc.. all caused by MEN. Most matriarchal societies thrived better until men got involved...then the silly sword/penis competitions begin, until that society is eradicated; Personally i'd place all of you on an island until i'm horny or need heavy lifting done, which ever comes first. Finally, look at you... we know your father stressed the heck out your mother for you to come out this phucked up... i'm just saying!! :lol:

Your post shows you have terminal PMS. My Father never ever raised his voice to my mother. But it is plain to see, yours did.

01-13-2011, 09:35 PM
It's time we have a woman as chief of police. The men have had their chance and have pucked up this place. Bring on a woman chief.
WE ALREADY HAD A FEMALE CHIEF! HER NAME WAS EXPOSITO!!! :devil: :devil:

01-13-2011, 10:01 PM
I have no aversion to a female chief, if there was a qualified woman to run the police department. Unfortunately we just don't have any woman that's qualified, in fact I would say that there isn't a man on this department qualified to run the department.

01-14-2011, 12:43 AM
how about roque for chief

01-14-2011, 01:18 AM
Your post shows you have terminal PMS. My Father never ever raised his voice to my mother. But it is plain to see, yours did.[/quote]
Hey numb nuts... don't use what i said in reverse against me... not very creative! Let's say your father never raised his voice to your mother and you've determined that i have terminal pms...it still doesn't explain your sentiment about women in general. Now this has me thinking that you were dropped on your head as baby ( probably by your dad)...and by the way, even on my worst PMS day...i'm a lot smarter than you. women are just born that way, ask your mom!!!! :lol:

01-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Come on, what "woman" could fill the shoes of our exsiting and exemplorary chief?

According to our chief in Miami's Finest, women officer's are portraid as nothing more than a sisterhood of secretaries with guns!

Nice going Chief!

01-14-2011, 02:09 AM
Woman? The Chief we have now is a women with a Kangaroo pouch.

01-14-2011, 02:37 AM
Why would we want another chief with no balls?

01-14-2011, 02:47 AM
Might be just what we need. sacks are overrated. :devil:

01-14-2011, 03:01 AM
E. Jones for chief!

01-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Gwen Boyd for Chief??

01-14-2011, 05:06 AM

shut up biotch...now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich and get me a beer

01-14-2011, 05:56 AM
I have no aversion to a female chief, if there was a qualified woman to run the police department. Unfortunately we just don't have any woman that's qualified, in fact I would say that there isn't a man on this department qualified to run the department.

And I bet you think YOUR THE PERFECT CANDIDATE DON'T YA?

01-14-2011, 12:10 PM
Same way this country will never have a woman PRESIDENT., Sarah Palin dream on!!

01-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Never trust anything that can bleed for a week and not die!!! I'm just saying. :)
You make sure to remember that...

01-15-2011, 09:08 PM
shut up biotch...now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich and get me a beer
Your FAT AZZ need to stop eating anyway... you phucking neanderthal!!!

01-15-2011, 09:15 PM
Same way this country will never have a woman PRESIDENT., Sarah Palin dream on!!
Sarah Palin is an idiot...most of us(smart women) would not want her to represent us at the white house. Hillary Clinton almost had it... I believe it( a woman president) will happen in my lifetime. God knows we could use the WISDOM!!!

01-16-2011, 01:53 AM
I will work for one penny as a woman business owner I know how to keep a ship from sinking and keep it afloat. By the wat men at 50 also have menpause. :D

01-16-2011, 02:51 AM
I thought thats what we had with Fernandez a woman chief.

01-16-2011, 03:06 AM
sEE this is why your mpd is headed for trouble disrespect, Frank is 100% man and has the body and looks to prove it don''t be jealous

01-16-2011, 03:23 AM
Never trust anything that can bleed for a week and not die!!! I'm just saying. :)

ROFLFAO :mrgreen: .

01-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Yes look in the mirror and you will see what poor excuse of a human being you are to offend women, sounds like you are not up for the chalenger :x

ROFLFAO :mrgreen: .

01-16-2011, 04:01 AM
sEE this is why your mpd is headed for trouble disrespect, Frank is 100% man and has the body and looks to prove it don''t be jealous

Your absolutely right. If Frankie could lose his conceit, he would be perfect. But which of the many bimbos he has fooled, are you?

01-16-2011, 05:05 PM

Your absolutely right. If Frankie could lose his conceit, he would be perfect. But which of the many bimbos he has fooled, are you?

Don't put all your eggys in one basket and if you do work for MPD don't be surprised that FRANK WILL BE BACK :oops:

01-16-2011, 05:46 PM
There is a qualified female. She is currently a Major with South Miami PD. Prior to South Mami she was the Asst Chief at Coral Gables PD for 11 years. There she went up th ranks and earned the respect of the troops and community. She retired from there last year. Interesting she began her law enforcement career with Miami PD as a PSA.

01-16-2011, 08:29 PM
please please please take her... you'll be so happy (lol) whoever posted that previous comment needs to just retire and work at the new Marlins stadium parking cars

01-17-2011, 01:26 AM
WOMEN RULE!!

01-17-2011, 04:41 PM
There is a qualified female. She is currently a Major with South Miami PD. Prior to South Mami she was the Asst Chief at Coral Gables PD for 11 years. There she went up th ranks and earned the respect of the troops and community. She retired from there last year. Interesting she began her law enforcement career with Miami PD as a PSA.
I thought Landa went to Key Biscayne, not the Gables?????? :cop:

01-17-2011, 07:23 PM
where's my sandwich biotch...

01-18-2011, 12:01 AM
where's my sandwich biotch...
Jenny craig got your sandwich ya fat *****!!!

01-19-2011, 01:01 AM
Jitta for Chief!