PDA

View Full Version : Chief the FOP has Finally Answer

01-12-2011, 01:13 PM
I am so happy that the Union has left you holding the bag! NO PROTEST AT COMMISSION MEETING!

The Miami Fraternal Order of Police has received several phone calls regarding the Commission Meeting that will be held this Thursday. We are not having any type of protest at this meeting. There have been some concerns regarding this Thursday’s meeting and the integrity of our Police Officers that have been involved in shootings.

01-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Hey this chief is not even an FOP member the only two that were not memebers? Timoney and Exposito

01-12-2011, 02:01 PM
The road is clear now. You guys are so out of here. I hope you dont have to many personal ítems left inside your offices. Blom, Siegle,Alvarez,Colina and the rest of you ****ers your time is near.

01-12-2011, 02:32 PM
http://shittycop.baywords.com/files/2010/08/sh3tt6c4p-fl4r3d1-br4th2rs.jpg

Such a true image of how our community sees OUR FAMILY.

We must support our father. We need to keep him and make other changes. Many of the tactics used by our department are bad. All those brothers didn't have to die. When I become staff, I will push all CIT units to carry the shotgun taser x96 system. We must protect our father because he is family. Meet me at the Rusty Pelican this thursday at 0900 OR (2ND EXECUTION)1300 HRS. We will enter city hall in unison with our overheads on per my authority.

If you are off on Thursday or you can attend before your shift (remember you have to be off duty to participate in commission meetings) please attend and show support for your fellow officers. This is not about the union or the terrible whirlwind of political crap that is flying around, this is about supporting our brothers and deflecting the constant barrage of attacks being levied from city hall.

THURSDAY, 0900 HRS and 2nd shift at 1300 HRS -- RUSTY PELICAN

I heard all staff are taking thursday off EO so they can hold up signs with Kerr. I hope this is all worth it and you get your commander's position.

01-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Ain't it funny how the flyer above by the "florida Black Foot Soliders" doesn't have pictures of the men that were 07'd by us, holding babies, laughing at a family function, or simply a normal loving caring picture???
Instead all they had in their archives it seems are the MUGSHOT pics.

Probably thats the best picture their families could come up with. And the one in the middle is classic, wife-beater shirt and no less posing a gang sign or a drink in his hand.

AND YET REV. DUMBASS DUNN wants to support the memory of thugs. I guess it takes one to know one.....Does anyone know the total amount of $$$ Dumbass Dunn stole from his grandfather's church plate??

01-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Oh I'm sorry I stand corrected! That IS A GANG SIGN being posed by the thankfully departed one in the middle!
Rot in pieces you little thug!

01-12-2011, 04:21 PM
The only thing i see here is more hate and controversy! Chief do the right thing and resign before a riot breaks out.

01-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Good by Chief!

01-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Chief the unión has betrayed you the same way you have betrayed others. Life is a *****! I think its called Karma!

01-13-2011, 06:21 AM
The only thing i see here is more hate and controversy! Chief do the right thing and resign before a riot breaks out.

let them riot, I need the O.T.!

01-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Kerr was dressed as BATMAN hiding in the sgt's at arms office to protect the chief. he was protesting so hard that no one saw him.