PDA

View Full Version : Heroes to zeros

01-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Firefighters and Police – Heroes to Zeros
Never could have it been said more appropriately that the title statement of this article. Heroes to Zeros! The travesty of justice that has been allowed to change the hearts and minds of the citizens of Miami is monumental to say the least. According to Firehouse Magazine.* In the days and weeks that followed the attacks of September 11, 2001 citizens from all over the country showed their appreciation for the jobs that fire and police workers do with expressions of gratitude. Cookies, cakes and other things were taken to firehouses*all over the country and also in Miami. The citizens became well aware of why they pay these public servants the salaries they do. What happened and why the citizens of Miami changed their opinions and did a 180 is a miscarriage of justice!* The politicians and the unwitting Miami Herald have played a terrible game with the citizens and have resorted to class envy and played on the terrible state of the economy to single out a group of middle class workers who did nothing more than to dedicate their lives to service to the municipalities that they work for. The lies, deceit and half truths that the politicians have fed the media and the lack of true investigative reporting by the media would almost lead one to believe in conspiracy stories.*
In the end the only man standing up for us is the one person we can't stand, but we all know he's defending himself not us.
What the people of this city and the politicians have to remember is that even after all they have done to us, when that call goes out, we will still run towards the fire. No matter if it's a house fire or gun fire.

01-10-2011, 07:16 PM
SGT PACHECO IS NAMED THE SUPERVISOR OF THE YEAR.

UNDER HIS COMMAND, FOUR ( 4 ) R O D WERE IN EFFECT IN WHICH TWO ( 2 ) ARRESTS WERE MADE.

THE ONLY SUPERVISOR EVER TO HAVE FOUR ( 4 ) R O D IN HIS TEAM

JOB WELL DONE.

01-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Sola enough get over it!

TIMBA
01-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Firefighters and Police – Heroes to Zeros
Never could have it been said more appropriately that the title statement of this article. Heroes to Zeros! The travesty of justice that has been allowed to change the hearts and minds of the citizens of Miami is monumental to say the least. According to Firehouse Magazine.* In the days and weeks that followed the attacks of September 11, 2001 citizens from all over the country showed their appreciation for the jobs that fire and police workers do with expressions of gratitude. Cookies, cakes and other things were taken to firehouses*all over the country and also in Miami. The citizens became well aware of why they pay these public servants the salaries they do. What happened and why the citizens of Miami changed their opinions and did a 180 is a miscarriage of justice!* The politicians and the unwitting Miami Herald have played a terrible game with the citizens and have resorted to class envy and played on the terrible state of the economy to single out a group of middle class workers who did nothing more than to dedicate their lives to service to the municipalities that they work for. The lies, deceit and half truths that the politicians have fed the media and the lack of true investigative reporting by the media would almost lead one to believe in conspiracy stories.*
In the end the only man standing up for us is the one person we can't stand, but we all know he's defending himself not us.
What the people of this city and the politicians have to remember is that even after all they have done to us, when that call goes out, we will still run towards the fire. No matter if it's a house fire or gun fire.

I agree with you 100%, this greedy, haters, cowards and low life citizens only remember us when they have a problem or are about to become victims themselves. Let's not only blame the evil politicians but also the criminals and blood sucking parasites that we have for citizens, they had always hated us because their life revolves on crime. From the very Medicaid and government fraud to the very use of illegal drugs and stealing. I just do not care if they like me or not, I got a job to do and if they hate me I hate them more because at the end I pay for everything they have thanks to foodstamps, section8 and medifockingcare..