PDA

View Full Version : Dear Fop, (A few questions we members have)

12-31-2010, 02:11 PM
How stupid can one guy be. How did this guy ever become the Mayor. I guess Luisito was too stupid to see what the heck was happening. It looks like the Mayor may be getting some new jewelery for the new year.

12-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Using his elected office to interfere or obstruct an investigation or law enforcement action will get this guy the bracelets he deserves. It's about time.

12-31-2010, 02:43 PM
Hey FOP, which side are you picking?

Are you going to publicly endorse the Chief or are you going to remain silent and stand side by side by the man who took our benefits?

12-31-2010, 05:02 PM
I don't think the Mayor will let himself get 39nd. He'll probably work out a plea deal to keep from getting arrested.

12-31-2010, 05:31 PM
You REAP WHAT YOU SOW...!!!!!

12-31-2010, 05:40 PM
Are you kidding? Where is the probable cause? The chief is making allegations that he can't back up. fat boy is trying to give himself the years pay into the drop that he will not see cause he will be fired for cause.

chief how come you did nothing for five years and knew of the meddling of this asshole regalado? Sounds like your the cat calling the kettle black, hmmmm?

By the way I didn't capitalize where I should because both fat boy and the balsero mayor are both pathetic pigs!

12-31-2010, 09:14 PM
One problem with your argument. The Chief copied the State Atty., US Atty. And Kathy Rundle. That doesn't sound like someone that has nothing.

Happy New Year, MF'er!!!!!!!

12-31-2010, 09:16 PM
This guy Regalado really stepped in it. I really don't think he believes he did anything wrong in interfering with law enforcement investigations. If the state or the feds are involved he's really in deep meirda.I think he'll step down when he realizes that he will be looking at jail time.

12-31-2010, 09:23 PM
This Mayor is not the brightest bulb on the tree. I rally think that he's corrupt but he just doesn't realize it. He definition and the Local, State, and Federal government's definition of corrupt are entirely different. Like so many others before him. He will have plenty of time behind bares to figure it out. These crooks just don't learn.

12-31-2010, 09:31 PM
This guy will either get arrested or step down. With the evidence that's out there I don't see it ending any other way.

12-31-2010, 10:15 PM
The Chief’s letters makes for great headlines but is there any evidence to back up these claims? If there is evidence of the Mayor interfering with police investigations against organized crime, I hope it is in the hands of the State Attorney, FBI and US Attorney. If the Mayor has committed the offences the Chief alleges, he deserves to spend the rest of his days in Leavenworth. Yet based on this Chief’s track record I doubt any such evidence exists.

The time for charades is over. The Exposito administration has been an abject failure. Violent crime is totally out of control, the efforts to stem public corruption have been publicly laughable, the Chief, in his own words, has sought to turn his officers into “predators.” What the Mayor is guilty of is placing a former property and evidence man as his Chief. Expostio simply is not up to his duties. The City is filled with good men and women who have sworn to uphold the law, they deserve a capable person at the helm.

12-31-2010, 10:26 PM
The Mayor should probably step down until the investigation is over.

12-31-2010, 10:50 PM
The Chief’s letters makes for great headlines but is there any evidence to back up these claims? If there is evidence of the Mayor interfering with police investigations against organized crime, I hope it is in the hands of the State Attorney, FBI and US Attorney. If the Mayor has committed the offences the Chief alleges, he deserves to spend the rest of his days in Leavenworth. Yet based on this Chief’s track record I doubt any such evidence exists.

The time for charades is over. The Exposito administration has been an abject failure. Violent crime is totally out of control, the efforts to stem public corruption have been publicly laughable, the Chief, in his own words, has sought to turn his officers into “predators.” What the Mayor is guilty of is placing a former property and evidence man as his Chief. Expostio simply is not up to his duties. The City is filled with good men and women who have sworn to uphold the law, they deserve a capable person at the helm.

The last time the City doubted Exposito, they got sued and were forced to settle with him. I doubt that there isn't some type of evidence against Mayor Regalado, or else the Chief would not have sent copies of his letter to the US Attornry, the FBI and the State Attorney. I'm not a betting man (No pun intended), but if I was, my money would be on Exposito on this one.

As someone else said, the Mayor needs to line up a bail bondsman and a criminal lawyer.

12-31-2010, 11:10 PM
I think the Mayor messed up on this one. He thinks everyone in the police department has the brains of Luisito. Now he finds out the hard way that it's not the case. Whether you like him or not the Mayor for the most part is an imbecile. He got there with the vote of the vejitos who are dying out and not because he has any talent or abilities to run a city. I bet he doesn't even realize that he was interfering with an investigation. He may not be evil he's just stupid. The jail is full of stupid people. Adios Bruto.

12-31-2010, 11:11 PM
I would say if Mayor Regalado had some bawls, Chief Exposito would be squeezing a handful. He has him by the short hairs.

I predict that Mayor Regalado will resign in lieu of criminal charges in the next few weeks.

12-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Maybe they'll have a dual special election for both the city and the county mayor within the next 90 days.

01-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Maybe they'll have a dual special election for both the city and the county mayor within the next 90 days.

That would really save some money. Good idea.

01-01-2011, 12:42 AM
I didn't realize that there was a Federal Law prohibiting elected officials from obstructing with State gambling statutes. I guess Regalado didn't realize it either.However, I know one person that did realize it Exposito.

01-01-2011, 02:06 AM
This Mayor is a dumb as they get. I realize that ignorance is no defense but in his case they should make an exception.

01-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Happy New Years Chief. You the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

01-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Desperate men resort to desperate actions and once again as said by the Mayor " Chief stop desperately worrying about keeping your job and just do your job." You are a spineless worthless fat man who has shit for brains. The company you keep speaks volumes about your character; Pichel, Angel Gonzalez, Blom and Alvarez. We know that you, colina, Melancon, and Alvarez are working around the clock to make Mark the next Mayor. Best of luck. LOL

01-01-2011, 06:00 PM
I understand that the Mayor has been called by the Governor and advised that he may be asked to step down pending an investigation.

01-01-2011, 06:04 PM
I understand that the Mayor has been called by the Governor and advised that he may be asked to step down pending an investigation.

ONE CAN ONLY WISH!

01-01-2011, 06:05 PM
I have been watching this Mayor make a complete fool of himself. He needs to stop talking to the media and incriminating himself. The more he talks the more he seems like hes guilty. He also needs to stop having meeting with convicted felons. Now I know why him and Luisito get along. They are both Baker Acts.

01-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Wow does this anyone but the chief and his cronies believe this garbage. If the Mayor was under investigation or going to jail "Why is the Chief sending a warning/threatening letter stating seize and desist?" isn't that considered obstruction? Give it up everyone knows you are setting yourself up for a lawsuit. Angel Gonzalez is not here any longer and he cannot help you get a sweet deal like he did before for your lies. A former MPD Police Chief is comming back from the outside. Enjoy what's left Mickey!!!!!

01-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Does anyone but the chief and his cronies believe this garbage? If the Mayor is alledgely going to jail "Why is the Chief sending a warning/threatening letter stating seize and desist?" isn't that considered obstruction? Give it up! Your setting yourself up for a lawsuit. Gonzalez is not here any longer and he cannot help you broker a sweet deal like he did before.

01-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Rumor has it that the new manager met with a retired former MPD Chief asking him to return and replace Exposito.

01-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Rumor has it that the new manager met with a retired former MPD Chief asking him to return and replace Exposito.
He was seen Versailles having lunch with Warshaw on Friday.

01-01-2011, 07:23 PM
He was seen Versailles having lunch with Warshaw on Friday.

Only problem with your lie, Donny is a convicted felon and cannot be a P O anywhere. Now don't you feel really stupid?

01-01-2011, 07:43 PM
It's not warshaw and there was no meeting at Versailles, Mickey? You'll find out very soon don't worry!! Thank god this new manager has balls.

01-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Was the chiefs letter to Mayor considered an obstruction of justice?

01-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Its true. New chief is going to be a former high level staff member with ties to FOP.

01-02-2011, 02:35 AM
The Mayor will probably have to step down rather than go to prison. I imagine he will be gone within the next 60 days. I don't think he's really crooked just really stupid.

01-02-2011, 03:46 AM
My money if I gambled which I don't is that the chief will be dismissed in less than 30 days not the Mayor.

01-02-2011, 03:51 AM
This Mayor is not the brightest bulb on the tree. I rally think that he's corrupt but he just doesn't realize it. He definition and the Local, State, and Federal government's definition of corrupt are entirely different. Like so many others before him. He will have plenty of time behind bares to figure it out. These crooks just don't learn.

01-02-2011, 03:54 AM
I keep hearing that he will step down but be allowed to run again in 7 years. It beats going to prison. Next time he should surround himself with smarter people.

01-02-2011, 05:13 AM
If the Chief had some idea that our great Mayor was involved in some sort of criminal activity, why would he send him a letter warning him of such in advance of an investigation by the Feds or SAO, and then send copies of same letter to all of those agencies? Last time this happened by a P.O. he was arrested by the FBI.

01-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Yeah, as the Herald pointed out. Interfering with a local gambling investigation is actually a federal offense.It looks like the chief is alerting the feds to this violation. It aint hard to out smart this Mayor. What say you Tomas?

01-02-2011, 05:51 AM
Yeah, as the Herald pointed out. Interfering with a local gambling investigation is actually a federal offense.It looks like the chief is alerting the feds to this violation. It aint hard to out smart this Mayor. What say you Tomas?

I think Tomas says' "I have to use the restroom." LOL

01-02-2011, 05:58 AM
The Chief must be in violation of some kind of law that prohibits you from exploiting the mentally challenged.

01-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Yeah, if you hang around with felons it's only a matter of time before you end up in jail. Goodbye Mr. Mayor.

01-02-2011, 04:40 PM
This guy is tied into the gambling rackets with Abreu and some other felons. It wont be long for him now.

01-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Nice try Mr. Mayor. Keep trying to deflect attention from your situation with the organized crime guys and the investigation that will bring you down. Don't worry about shooting of an armed felon in O/T. Worry abut yourself and that Felon Abreu that you conspire with.

01-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Miguelito you know very well the Mayor is totally in the clear. This is a last ditch attempt by you and the thug Alvarez. We all know you and the cronies are writing this trash and soon it will be proven. If these posts are even remotely true about the Mayor being arrested you may be violating the law for leaking information like you did in your letter and on this post. Watch what you wish for cause you may be the one wearing pin stripes.

01-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Miguelito you know very well the Mayor is totally in the clear. This is a last ditch attempt by you and the thug Alvarez. We all know you and the cronies are writing this trash and soon it will be proven. If these posts are even remotely true about the Mayor being arrested you may be violating the law for leaking information like you did in your letter and on this post. Watch what you wish for cause you may be the one wearing pin stripes.
Good luck proving that the Chief allegedly leaked anything...Anyway stop supporting that vulture of a mayor. That shark is circling the waters trying to shred us troops once again, God is using Mike to pay him back!!! DARLE DURO MIKE!!!!!!

01-02-2011, 08:53 PM
I think the Mayor messed up on this one. He thinks everyone in the police department has the brains of Luisito. Now he finds out the hard way that it's not the case. Whether you like him or not the Mayor for the most part is an imbecile. He got there with the vote of the vejitos who are dying out and not because he has any talent or abilities to run a city. I bet he doesn't even realize that he was interfering with an investigation. He may not be evil he's just stupid. The jail is full of stupid people. Adios Bruto.

01-02-2011, 08:58 PM
The Mayor ran on a platform of cleaning up corruption. Now he will get his wish as soon as he does the perp walk. LOL

01-03-2011, 01:25 AM
The Mayor ran on a platform of cleaning up corruption. Now he will get his wish as soon as he does the perp walk. LOL

I bet he'll look great with those silver bracelets on.

01-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Mickey your kin was a notorious bolita distributor in New Jersey and Miami inorder to put food on your table. It's alledged that Your kins had connections to Mr. Battles underworld. Regalado is not the one who is going to be wearing pinstripes. Remember your Executive assisst vega has been doing political campaigns for judges and allegedly receiving undeclaired compensation with your knowledge and support.

01-03-2011, 03:02 AM

01-03-2011, 03:04 AM

01-03-2011, 03:06 AM
ARE you kidding . Regatardo is an idiot. Just ask Luisito.

01-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Mickey your an idiot and corrupt as where your kins. Major Colina the Racist is already hurting you deploying SWAT. Your going to get fired and never ever hold a chiefs job anywhere else ever. The rumor ou there is that your former allies are working with FDLE and others. Mickey you may be wearing pinstripes not a Tuxedo soon.

01-03-2011, 03:47 AM
I would say if Mayor Regalado had some bawls, Chief Exposito would be squeezing a handful. He has him by the short hairs.

I predict that Mayor Regalado will resign in lieu of criminal charges in the next few weeks.

01-03-2011, 03:48 AM
I did not appreciate the demotion, but I have to say that Regatardo underestimated the Chief.

01-03-2011, 04:29 AM
I did not appreciate the demotion, but I have to say that Regatardo underestimated the Chief.

I agree.

01-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Transparency, i guess so!!! Mayor, if all is true. I hope u get what you deserve, along with all dirty politicians...

01-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Transparency, i guess so!!! Mayor, if all is true. I hope u get what you deserve, along with all dirty politicians...

Tomas well being doing the perp walk soon.

01-04-2011, 03:24 AM

That's what I heard. And it was Luisito that handed him up. I don't think he did it on purpose but he has such a big mouth. Way to go Luisito, you screwed your buddy.

01-04-2011, 03:30 AM

That's what I heard. And it was Luisito that handed him up. I don't think he did it on purpose but he has such a big mouth. Way to go Luisito, you screwed your buddy.

Ahh, Buddy? PADRINO. And is screwing your padrino incest?

01-04-2011, 08:15 AM
SGT PACHECO IS NAMED THE SUPERVISOR OF THE YEAR.

UNDER HIS COMMAND, FOUR ( 4 ) R O D WERE IN EFFECT IN WHICH TWO ( 2 ) ARRESTS WERE MADE.

THE ONLY SUPERVISOR EVER TO HAVE FOUR ( 4 ) R O D IN HIS TEAM

JOB WELL DONE.

01-04-2011, 12:18 PM
He is the only Chief that has publicly supported us in a long time. He is standing by his men. Be careful what you wish for, you can get a political puppet of Regalado who will do what ever he wants.

01-04-2011, 12:38 PM
We have an a$$ kisser already. Or have you already forgotten about the "Corruption" press conference fiasco or him promoting Luis to appease the Mayor.

01-04-2011, 01:14 PM
YEAH BABY!!!THEY MAY SAY WHAT THEY WANT, BUT CHIEF…YOU THE MAN!!!!

01-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Close the dump site already, what a joke this place. :evil:

01-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Get this clown out of here before they kill another black male and start a riot!

01-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Get this clown out of here before they kill another black male and start a riot!

"WE need the OT :devil: :devil: !!"

01-04-2011, 02:47 PM

That is a sick mentality,and a fokk up community when they are willing to riot over the LAWFULL killing of a convicted Felon armed with a firearm and pointing it at a SWAT officer.That is a suicide by cop anywhere in the USA.

01-04-2011, 02:47 PM

That is a sick mentality,and a fokk up community when they are willing to riot over the LAWFULL killing of a convicted Felon armed with a firearm and pointing it at a SWAT officer.That is a suicide by cop anywhere in the USA.

01-04-2011, 03:56 PM
This is not every where in the USA assoo! This is Miami. You don't go looking to kill black males shooting guns up in the air in celebration for the new year especially inside under cover vehicles. What do you guys think you are predators.

01-04-2011, 04:29 PM

But didn't you read the headlines, how could he be pointing at SWAT when the poor guy was shot in the back? :wink:

01-04-2011, 04:54 PM
ms frank fernadez left him behind

01-04-2011, 05:13 PM

But didn't you read the headlines, how could he be pointing at SWAT when the poor guy was shot in the back? :wink:

Not uncommon for rounds to spin a subject thus have front and back wounds. The autopsy report is what you need to look at. And headlines? Where?

01-04-2011, 05:24 PM

Riiiight, because pointing a gun over your shoulder or under your armpit while running away is completely unheard of, right?

01-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Pacheco, let me propose you an idea.

""Why don't you leave CSU ? It's not that you are doing a great job anyway. you do not have any ""plan of action"" in place.. Why dont you give the spot to a fresh blood with new idea.

Get yourself a job behind a desk.

01-04-2011, 06:10 PM
This is not every where in the USA assoo! This is Miami. You don't go looking to kill black males shooting guns up in the air in celebration for the new year especially inside under cover vehicles. What do you guys think you are predators.

Chief a bad tactical decision on your part! Especially when you had so much killings in a short period of time. You must go! Or does the community wants to wait for another body bag!

01-04-2011, 06:57 PM
THAT’S A BIG… HELL NO!!!! I WONT GO!!! CHIEF, YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED A DEGREE OF COMPETENCY THAT IS RARELY SEEN IN THIS DEPARTMENT …I MIGHT NO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND APPOINTED IN THIS PLACE BUT YOU SURE HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT TO DEAL WITH TOMASITO EL BASERO AND HIS ARMY OF A$$HOLES.

01-04-2011, 07:22 PM
STOP THE KILLINGS,EXPO MUST GO! LET'S SAVE OUR PEOPLE AND DEMOTE THESE PEOPLE.

01-04-2011, 07:31 PM
IT'S BECOMING APPARENT THAT TOMACITO AND THE HERALD ARE TRYING TO RAISE THE LEVEL OF TENSION BETWEEN THE BLACK COMMUNITY-NOT THE “COMMUNITY” IN GENERAL AND THE POLICE. AS POLICE OFFICERS WE SHOULD ALL BE CONCERN. THE REASON THAT THE SWAT TEAM, AND ALL POLICE PERSONNEL FOR THAT MATTER, WAS DISPATCHED TO THAT AREA WAS FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY; AND YES, INCLUDING REVELERS THAT TEND TO SHOOT IN THE AIR IN CELEBRATION. SO, HEY TOMASITO AND THE HERALD… WE ARE NOT IN LA-LA-LAND OR DISNEY WORLD, WE ARE IN MIAMI. I THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PROFESSIONAL AND TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER, EVEN WHEN CONFRONTED WITH SUCH MAYHEM, NOT TO MENTION AN UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNT OF POLITICAL B.S.BLUE TRUTH

01-04-2011, 08:00 PM
THAT’S A BIG… HELL NO!!!! I WONT GO!!! CHIEF, YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED A DEGREE OF COMPETENCY THAT IS RARELY SEEN IN THIS DEPARTMENT …I MIGHT NO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND APPOINTED IN THIS PLACE BUT YOU SURE HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT TO DEAL WITH TOMASITO EL BASERO AND HIS ARMY OF A$$HOLES.
You said it.............

01-04-2011, 08:02 PM

Riiiight, because pointing a gun over your shoulder or under your armpit while running away is completely unheard of, right?

Nope, I remember the Miami Beach Cop who was killed while chasing someone on foot when the suspect just pointed the gun backwards and shot.

01-04-2011, 10:09 PM
politics aside , i also support the chief.. as should we all. the mayor office and the black clergy members have joined forces to try and make public believe that the chief is responsible for 6 black men being shot in the past 6 months. first of all , all with the exception of 2 of the shootings all the them were armed. second nothing the chief could do to avoid or prevent police shooting . their is no D.O. or policy that can be put in place to regulate how a officer views a threat to his safety or others. chief exposito has demonstrated that he has more balls than most and that he is not going down without a fight. shame on us for not standing with him. and shame most of all on the fop who has remained silent through all of this. when timony and fernadez were here you never missed a chance to get on the camera and bash them . you even went to the media when the stats were being cooked. now we have a chief that is standing up to the the mayor the press and the black clergy and you are no where to be found.. this is not only about the mayor and the chief. the entire dept is under attack . they are trying to paint a picture of of a police dept full of trigger happy police officers that shoot black males for sport. the chief is the only one sticking up for us... now is the time to rally by his side.. anyone of us can be involved in a shooting dont forget that. i am not one of the chefs buddy's or have anything to benefit by him staying or going i actually do not care either way. but as someone who does work patrol mids. and has dues paying member of the fop . i find it disturbing that this union is sitting on its hands while elements of the city gov. and clergy and community activist fill the news papers and airways with lies about us... FOP DO UR JOB. javi stop sucking up trying to get promoted and speak out in defense of the chief and the members that you were elected to represent.

01-04-2011, 10:09 PM
politics aside , i also support the chief.. as should we all. the mayor office and the black clergy members have joined forces to try and make public believe that the chief is responsible for 6 black men being shot in the past 6 months. first of all , all with the exception of 2 of the shootings all the them were armed. second nothing the chief could do to avoid or prevent police shooting . their is no D.O. or policy that can be put in place to regulate how a officer views a threat to his safety or others. chief exposito has demonstrated that he has more balls than most and that he is not going down without a fight. shame on us for not standing with him. and shame most of all on the fop who has remained silent through all of this. when timony and fernadez were here you never missed a chance to get on the camera and bash them . you even went to the media when the stats were being cooked. now we have a chief that is standing up to the the mayor the press and the black clergy and you are no where to be found.. this is not only about the mayor and the chief. the entire dept is under attack . they are trying to paint a picture of of a police dept full of trigger happy police officers that shoot black males for sport. the chief is the only one sticking up for us... now is the time to rally by his side.. anyone of us can be involved in a shooting dont forget that. i am not one of the chefs buddy's or have anything to benefit by him staying or going i actually do not care either way. but as someone who does work patrol mids. and has dues paying member of the fop . i find it disturbing that this union is sitting on its hands while elements of the city gov. and clergy and community activist fill the news papers and airways with lies about us... FOP DO UR JOB. javi stop sucking up trying to get promoted and speak out in defense of the chief and the members that you were elected to represent.

01-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Pacheco, when is the trial date on Valentin 's case. So Myself and the CSU team can go and provide support to the innocent man.

pacheco, please reply. Or have one of your secretary guys reply.

You know that I know that you are looking on Leo affairs. don't play game .

01-04-2011, 11:53 PM

Nope, I remember the Miami Beach Cop who was killed while chasing someone on foot when the suspect just pointed the gun backwards and shot.

The officer's name is Scott Rakow. He was a beach Narc, He was chasing a pot dealer and the dealer fired back without aiming and killed him. The dealer was an illegal without a green card. Jury found him guilty of manslaughter as he said he thought the bearded man with the gun was a ripoff and shot in fear.

01-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Pacheco, i need to trial date of your guys, so we can go and support them..
Come on Pacheco, wake up. spread the date, it is for their own good.

We know that you will rehire them when they come back.

01-05-2011, 12:15 AM
I support you chief, YOUR THE MAN! GET RID OF THE MAYOR AND HIS little FOP TOO!

01-05-2011, 12:44 AM
the entire dept is under attack .
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!!!! While our own brothers are hanging us out to dry, in hopes of lining their pockets!!!! Shameful!!!!

01-05-2011, 02:28 AM
Congratulation, Sgt Pacheco. You have made it to the top Sgt for 2010. Your loosers R-O-D help you gained the "Supervisor of the year" You should take them back when they beat the charges. Too bad they could not beat the ride.

Pacheco, call me.

01-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Just curious, can anyone point out any incident that Timoney didnt back up cops. I doubt it. Exposito is an idiot who is trying to use anything he can to save his job. Most of you are just too dumb to see it.

01-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Ahs agreeze wit the otha postins.
Why the police gots to be shootins up the bruthas, anyhowzins? Looks, the hoods is what the hoods is. If I wants to walks or runs downs NW 79 streets holdins my gats in my hands, shootins my dices, drinkins a fortys, an eatin popeyes, thats be ins my businesses to dos so's.
Nows, thems poleeces be alls ups in my faces wit all thems biceps an thems mean Cuban SWATs cops an theys bees shootin a brotha. Ands for whats? That boys wuznts gonna actuallys shoots nobodys, he was jus playin wit da manS bys pointins ands holdins a guns.
Buts thems poleeces, dey shoots da mans downs. Wees ins the hoods is outragefied!!!
Ans ifs some boys hads to shoots ups the housins of thats corrections officer ands her littles boys, I's be sho dats dems boys hads a goods reasons to dos it. Whats we donts bes needins is homies ins da hoods to bees SNITCHINS! NOS SNITCHINS!
We's justs gots to takes cares of ours communitowns, just the ways wes bes doins.
I mean, who needs a bunch of professional, tactically trained, motivated cops to confront the most dangerous criminals in our society and keep the streets safe for its citizens? What a concept!? You would think that the community would be outraged over the slaughter of innocent civilians, not some dirtbags dying in armed conflict with police. Members of Model City, Allapattah, Overtown, Liberty City, and Wynwood, hear this: The 'hood is dangerous because YOU ALLOW IT TO BE. YOU DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE AUTHORITIES. YOU CALL CONCERNED CITIZENS "SNITCHES". YOU DO NOT MONITOR WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD. YOU PUT UP WITH CRAP THAT PEOPLE IN OTHER COMMUNITIES DO NOT STAND FOR OR PUT UP WITH. YOU ALLOW WHORES, CRACK DEALERS, AND GANGBANGERS TO ASSOCIATE WITH YOUR CHILDREN. SOME OF YOU HAVE TATTOOS ON YOUR NECKS AND CALL YOUR EDUCATED NEIGHBORS "UNCLE TOM." GIMME A BREAK. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR COWARDICE.
Expo puts his best cops against his city's most dangerous criminals, thus the resulting deaths. For too long we've just sit there, crying about the next innocent bystander or little girl gunned down by AK47 rifle fire. Now, you got a guy actually doing something about it, and the whole world is pissed off? Has the media and the community lost its f#u#c#k#i#n#g mind or something? And if I hear one more so-called COP (you know who you are, you pussies) second-guess these brave officers for standing in harms way and taking care of business, I will personally smack your p#u#s#s#y ass fake ass cop face in. Promise. SHUT UP AND STAND BY YOUR BROTHERS IN BLUE!

01-05-2011, 03:28 AM
This city will burn with riots if Exposito is not out! Can you imagine if we kill another?

01-05-2011, 03:31 AM
Just curious, can anyone point out any incident that Timoney didnt back up cops. I doubt it. Exposito is an idiot who is trying to use anything he can to save his job. Most of you are just too dumb to see it.

Since you asked , yes I can point out an incident. I remember the great T$ firing black female officers for living with their baby daddies, while putting the condo up as bond for the drug trafficking son to get out of jail. Gee, how did that slip your mind? You must be one of his suck azz staff.

01-05-2011, 03:34 AM
This city will burn with riots if Exposito is not out! Can you imagine if we kill another?

I get it, so we should do nothing and allow the animals to just take over and keep running the streets with rifles, shotguns, handguns, because there MIGHT be a riot in the hood. So, by your logic the black community is so stupid that you assume that they don't really know what's going on? Come on, man. This ain't McDuffy. These guys are armed and dangerous. They may talk some sheeit, but no one's rioting to the memory of these criminals.

01-05-2011, 03:36 AM

It is not if, but when. Felons get shot when they play with guns. And they seem to not be stopping after the first one did stupid. Felons do stupid as a rule of life. All color and creed of felons, it's in their "job description".

01-05-2011, 03:51 AM
The Mayor should be arrested for inciting a riot.

01-05-2011, 03:58 AM
Enough is enough, leave Patch alone. He is a good guy.

01-05-2011, 04:17 AM

Javi doesn't have the cojones to do anything. That guy is the biggest coward we have in this department.

01-05-2011, 04:28 AM
What is the criteria one needs to to be able to work in CSU.

01-05-2011, 04:37 AM
Do you want to work for a snake? than you need to know how to slither on the ground and make a hissing sound.

batman64
01-05-2011, 05:00 AM
HIRE SOME Public service aides Please.....

01-05-2011, 05:14 AM
Isnt strange that the fop hasnt defend the action of the officers involved and supported the chief justifiable use of deadly forcé. You guys have no idea what is going on here.

01-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Chief, as the below article demonstrates, you are a professional with a huge set of bawls. This is why you have the overwhelming support of the troops.

COCONUT GROVE, Fla. (WSVN) -- A string of deadly police-involved shootings has triggered some finger-pointing and denials between Miami's mayor and police chief.

Though a meeting with City of Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado had been planned for Monday morning to discuss their differences, Miami Police Chief Miguel Exposito failed to show up. However, Exposito did appear at City Hall for a division head meeting, earlier that morning. He refused to comment to waiting media. "I'm late for a meeting," was all Exposito said, as he entered City Hall.

During his time at City Hall that morning, Exposito did meet with new city manager, Tony Crapp, Jr. It was Crapp's first day on the job. Crapp said, at this point, he is evaluating the chief's future with the police department. "Anytime you have a number of shootings, you know, there is some concern," Crapp said. "Like I said, I will be discussing that with the chief. I'm going to gather information, and we're going to make decisions in the future."

The chief has been in his position for just over a year now. In the last six months alone, there have been six fatal police-involved shootings. Crapp said the shootings are a high priority for him, as they are a big concern for the community. "We'd like answers as to why our family member was killed," said one tearful woman.

The Chief said the perception that he is dragging his feet on the invstigations into the police-invovled shootings is wrong. "Our police officers are out there," he said. "They're proactively working the streets. We investigated those cases. Four of those cases are in the hands of the State Attorney's Office. We cannot comment on any of those cases until the State Attorney says whether they're justified or not."

The most recent fatal police-involved shooting occurred Saturday morning, when 27-year-old Lynn Weatherspoon was shot and killed by police in the Overtown neighborhood of Miami, near Northwest 15th Street and First Place.

According to Exposito, Saturday's shooting was justified. "They spotted an individual standing with a handgun in his hand, and there was some type of confrontation in which the individual was shot and killed by police," Exposito said on the day of the shooting.

However, Regalado said, he wants to know why police responded in large numbers and with heavy armor, SWAT style, during that shooting. "I think that the community does deserve answers, and hopefully the community will get those answers. This is what we're looking for," the mayor said.

Some community activists have been calling for the police chief's firing, since the shooting occurred over the weekend. "The chief has to go because he put men and women's lives on the line," said Rev. Jerome Starling, a community activist.

However, Crapp said, Exposito's firing is not necessary, and they are evaluating his future with the department.

Regalado said he is very upset with Exposito, not only over the shootings and the lack of information regarding those shootings, but also over a letter the chief sent the mayor telling him to back off and let the chief do his job. "I'd still like to understand the nature of the letter," Regalado said.

(Copyright 2010 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

01-05-2011, 12:50 PM
From reading the article and from knowledge that I have about the players, I challenge the news media to look up "Reverend" Starling's past. I know of at least two felonies that he has been arrested for.

I also hear the community asking the police department for answers on these shootings that the law prevents the department from sharing publicly until the State Attorney's office makes a decision.

Why isn't the media and the community asking Kathy Rundle for answers?

I know of several police shooting investigations that date back several years that she has yet to make a determination on.

Ms. Rundle, we need answers!!!!

I will also respond to Mayor Regalado's question as to why Chief Exposito wrote the letter. The purpose of the letter is to let you know that you are in bed with organized crime figures who donated mucho bucks to your mayoral campaign. You have been interfering in gambling investigations all along. I believe the chief is letting you know he is coming after you for your corrupt deeds.

I also believe that your focus on the police shooting and possible "riots" is your way of deflecting attention away from the letters and the allegations the Chief has leveled against you. Since you were a reporter at one time, you know the tricks of the trade. It apparently is not working, since every talk you I hear on Spanish radio has the public bashing you Nd supporting the chief.

I think you are losing your community support, and real fast!!

I hope the message is clear.

01-05-2011, 01:14 PM
We are ready. This is a fight for our profession and careers which the Chief is taking on. We can not allow ourselves to be intimidated or scared. We have had times like these before and only by standing together can we be successful. I know that these situations aren't for everybody. I am pretty sure we can find you a safe and cozy admin spot if something were to break out.

01-05-2011, 02:14 PM
We are ready. This is a fight for our profession and careers which the Chief is taking on. We can not allow ourselves to be intimidated or scared. We have had times like these before and only by standing together can we be successful. I know that these situations aren't for everybody. I am pretty sure we can find you a safe and cozy admin spot if something were to break out.

Great PROPAGANGA campaign. You must be the Chief of Propaganga for the Fidel Castro regime. STOP DEFENDING THIS INCOMPETENT FOOL, WHO INITIATED AN INVESTIGATION OF THE MAYOR AND HIS STAFF. THE POLICE DEPARTMENT SHOULD RELEASE THE POLITYICAL FILES THEY HAVE ON FILE.

01-05-2011, 02:23 PM
However, Crapp said, Exposito's firing is not necessary, and they are evaluating his future with the department.

He said it! He is not going to fire Exposito.. His going to roll him back to Capt in charge of property.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

01-05-2011, 11:31 PM
You got it right, I dont.

01-06-2011, 12:04 AM

He said it! He is not going to fire Exposito.. His going to roll him back to Capt in charge of property.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Only problem your story has, The mayor is not going to let him NOT be fired. He named his chief of staff, city manager. he is giving it time to say he has "studied" the problem, but then, the Ax will fall. King Tommy will extract his pound of flesh for Luisito's demotion. But what your getting as a replacement, will be King Tommy's do boy. He will be in the drop, and then when that chief leaves, Luisito's triumphant Return. Pray, Pray Hard.

01-06-2011, 05:53 AM
Pay cuts...

01-06-2011, 11:01 AM
I read in the newspaper that PULSE, an African-American group who has been anti-MPD Is going to demonstrate in front of City Hall during the next Commission Meeting, asking that Chief Exposito be fired. That same day Commissioner Dunn has an item on the agenda also asking for Chief Exposito's ouster.

Why doesn't the FOP organize a massive rally that day to support a chief who has stood up for us time and time again in the media?

Are we going to let the Chief stand by himself while these people criticize our brother officers Who have been involved in the recent shootings and continue their attack on the Chief?

Armando, it is shameful that you allow this situation to continue without a clear, visible and strong message being delivered by the rank and file. I know John Rivera and the County PBA would have been hitting the airwaves and organizing a counter-attack.

Chief Exposito is not the only one being attacked. Our brothers involved in the shootings and the department as a whol are also being attacked.

Armando show some leadership. You did when Timoney was here. What's holding you back now?

01-06-2011, 01:11 PM

Great PROPAGANGA campaign. You must be the Chief of Propaganga for the Fidel Castro regime. STOP DEFENDING THIS INCOMPETENT FOOL, WHO INITIATED AN INVESTIGATION OF THE MAYOR AND HIS STAFF. THE POLICE DEPARTMENT SHOULD RELEASE THE POLITYICAL FILES THEY HAVE ON FILE.
And you must be that a..wipe sitting in a nice cozy office. I would rather continue this conversation in person. I refrain from making any personal attacks choosing to address the situation. It is obivious that you have nothing left in the form of pertinent ideas therefore lobbing incredibly erroneous description of my character. I have serve both my country and community battling against like minded tyrrants an criminals like Castro and the only Castro type figure in this scenario Is our illustrious mayor. If your head wasn't so far up his rectum you"ll be able to see that.

01-06-2011, 01:16 PM
[quote=Guest]This city will burn with riots if Exposito is not out! Can you imagine if we kill another?

And you must be that a..wipe sitting in a nice cozy office. I would rather continue this conversation in person. I refrain from making any personal attacks choosing to address the situation. It is obivious that you have nothing left in the form of pertinent ideas therefore lobbing incredibly erroneous description of my character. I have serve both my country and community battling against like minded tyrrants an criminals like Castro and the only Castro type figure in this scenario Is our illustrious mayor. If your head wasn't so far up his rectum you"ll be able to see that.[/quote:wenw7dr5]
YOU ALL ARE ASSHOLES.

01-06-2011, 02:43 PM
wow

01-06-2011, 08:21 PM
MIAMI's TOP COP FIRES BACK at CRITICS

Police Chief Miguel Exposito defends officers
By HANK TESTER
NBC 6 Miami

With the press, the mayor and local activists nipping at his heels, Miami Police Chief Miguel Exposito isn't backing down one bit, defending his officers as controversy swirls around the police-involved shooting deaths of six black males since last summer.
"They have asked us to go out there and do a job, they were concerned about violent crimes," Exposito said Tuesday. The request is heard often during community meetings.
Overtown residents and areas to the north have suffered greatly from drive-by shootings, cross fire deaths, gang shootouts. Fed up ministers, businessmen and educators have encouraged the police to take action. But when a gun-toting teen with a rap sheet as long as his arm points a gun at a police officer and gets killed in the process, there is an outcry.
The Chief does not curry the media and does not aggressively seek out reporters or TV cameras, but he did seem comfortable explaining why his officers do shoot and why he can't talk about the internal investigations that are eventually turned over to the State Attorneys office.

Miami Police Chief Miguel Exposito
"We have a responsibility as a police department to make sure that people are safe and do everything with in our power to carry out that responsibility," he said. "We don't relish the fact that we get involved in these police-involved shootings. It is nothing we look forward to, something we avoid at all cost but when confronted by violent criminals that are heavily armed we have to protect ourselves. Our officers are out to protect the public but they are also out to protect themselves."
Chief Exposito explains and the State Attorneys office verifies that details of ongoing investigations cannot be discussed by a police officer or prosecutor. That's the law. It frustrates the family members of the dead young men who have died in the streets of Miami.
The Reverend Jerome Starling, who crusades for a more transparent process simply says, "he's got to go." It also galls Mayor Tomas Regalado, who fears unrest in the streets. Yet the mayor seems to understand the dilemma when he says, "We got to figure out what to say."
For now the Chief is not saying a lot except explaining the process which is likely to satisfy no one, including the Chief who says he'd like to clear the books as much as anyone else.

01-07-2011, 01:43 AM
I heard that the Mayor spent the afternoon in his office looking out the window waiting to get 39nd.

01-07-2011, 02:02 AM
Mickey your an idiot and corrupt as where your kins. Major Colina the Racist is already hurting you deploying SWAT. Your going to get fired and never ever hold a chiefs job anywhere else ever. The rumor ou there is that your former allies are working with FDLE and others. Mickey you may be wearing pinstripes not a Tuxedo soon.
You are either an idiot or a rookie if you think mentioning FDLE will scare people. Those guys took 2years to determine what we already knew; that Timoney's minions were cooking he books.

Wow!!!

batman64
01-07-2011, 02:12 AM
RECALL THE MAYOR SOON..

01-07-2011, 02:24 AM
What a bunch of fools. Do you really believe that the Major is going to get arrested. Unless Fat Albert makes a direct arrest and then he finds a prosecutor in Havana that files the charges, there is nothing going on wishful thinking by those who helped on the campaign and now don't want him because the Mayor finally realized what a low life Mike and his group are. Good try but no cigar. Better luck in your whistle blowing or whatever you will be blowing or whomever.

01-07-2011, 05:18 AM
I heard that the Mayor spent the afternoon in his office looking out the window waiting to get 39nd.

01-07-2011, 03:15 PM
You got it right, I dont.
THIS GUY HAS NO SHAME BOTH PERSONAL N PROFESSIONAL AND SINCE HE IS IN THE "DIRTY" CLICK ON THIS DEPT IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HIS SH IT REALLY FLOATS AND IT DOESNT MATTER THEY WILL SEND IN THE TEAM TO CLEAN IT UP...SHAMEFUL

01-07-2011, 03:38 PM
You must be a true professional willing to work at all times in the most dangerous of areas and situations with the most minimal amount of protection. They don't wear tactical holsters and vests or bullet proof pads all over their body when they go out. God bless them, they are the true unsong heroes.

01-07-2011, 11:41 PM
PROFESSIONAL ? = The sgt in charge cannot testify in court ever again because he was caught lying.
PROFESSIONAL ? = 4 MEMBERS OF THE UNIT WERE R O D . TWO OF THEM WERE ARRESTED.
PROFESSIONAL ? = WHAT IS THE % OF CONVICTION FROM YOUR ARRESTS.
PROFESSIONAL ? = COME TO WORK FOR 6 HOURS- GET PAY FOR 10 - USE OF THE VEHICLE FOR 24 HRS, AGAINST
POLICIES, IN ALL ANGLES

PROFESSIONAL MY ASS

You must be a true professional willing to work at all times in the most dangerous of areas and situations with the most minimal amount of protection. They don't wear tactical holsters and vests or bullet proof pads all over their body when they go out. God bless them, they are the true unsong heroes.

01-07-2011, 11:43 PM
PROFESSIONAL ? = The sgt in charge cannot testify in court ever again because he was caught lying.
PROFESSIONAL ? = 4 MEMBERS OF THE UNIT WERE R O D . TWO OF THEM WERE ARRESTED.
PROFESSIONAL ? = WHAT IS THE % OF CONVICTION FROM YOUR ARRESTS.
PROFESSIONAL ? = COME TO WORK FOR 6 HOURS- GET PAY FOR 10 - USE OF THE VEHICLE FOR 24 HRS, AGAINST
POLICIES, IN ALL ANGLES

PROFESSIONAL MY ASS

01-08-2011, 01:29 AM
I don't give a rats a$$ about your mayor loyalty. But when we are attacked ref shootings by our officers you need to stand up and say something. Your silence is obviously showing your true colors.

If a person points a gun at me or another person they will be shot end of story.

Fop you are a bunch of cowards and people are starting to question your leadership to protect us and not your personal interest.

01-08-2011, 01:34 AM
PACHECO, ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE BACK THE ARRESTEES, IN YOUR ELITE TEAM ?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

01-08-2011, 02:30 AM
Javi and Amando and the other FOP Board members are true cowards. They watch in silence as the Mayor and Dunn bash the rank and file for defending themselves on the street. Exposito doels the unpopular thing and defends us in front of the television cameras and the FOP doesn't support him. You guys are truly cowards.

01-08-2011, 02:31 AM
VALENTIN GOT PIZZAFACE A 33 HOTTER THAN HIS WIFEY.

WHEN IS PIZZAFACE'S INVESTIGATION AGAINST JAVI AND FOP GOING TO GET HIM?

PACHECO, PLEASE CALL ME IM R.O.D.

http://safa.tv/uploads/201003/17/imgs/1268882558_9-most-ugly-teeth-pictures-ever.jpg

01-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Ortiz u told me you had our backs when you joined the fop. I find it dishonorable and disheartening to see you have turned your back on us.

I draw my gun to protect myself and others. When we are being bashed for justified shootings the fop says nothing. You have lost the respect of a fellow brother and I hope
And I hope when a call for removal of the board is made. You understand it's not personal but because of your lack of action

01-08-2011, 04:02 AM
Hey stupid it is spelled mayor not mayer. Go back to miami high and learn to speak english.

01-08-2011, 04:33 AM
You guys are lucky to have a Chief that backs you. I just retired form a department in Florida and the department that I was in constantly had the politicians making decisions (Bad One's ) for our department and the Chief went along because he feared for his job. It must be nice to have someone with balls running the place.

01-08-2011, 04:35 AM

01-08-2011, 04:39 AM
The Mayor should be arrested for inciting a riot.

01-08-2011, 05:18 AM
I support you Chief. Thanks for standing up to City Hall. You really make us proud.

01-08-2011, 07:05 AM
Hello Mayor. Just to give you a little help. There was no "black suv with tinted windows" in front of your house. You see if someone was following you the old way, they wouldn't be sitting in front of your house. That would show they are following you.They would be sitting a block or so away with binoculars and when you left, they would advise you left on the radio and then a unit in the direction your heading, would fall in behind you. But you see Tomas, these days with the electronic GPS "thingies" available, they just put one on the car and watch where you are, on a laptop. The only people who sit in front of homes are the P I's investigating injury claims. That way they can photograph you lifting, carrying, riding a skateboard, etc, for the lawyers. But your not claiming an injury, to be followed. So Tomas, change that "tune" bobo. If you were being followed, you wouldn't even know. But with that gambling machines for election donations thing, fouling the air, you could gather a few agencies wanting to see what your up to, but like I said, you would not know it.

P S, your nose is getting longer from all, Let's call it "misinformation", your throwing out.

01-08-2011, 09:55 AM
But Thomas misinformation sure created alot of controversy with the community and the media. Chief Exposito looked like the bad guy at the end of the day following the old mayor around. This is going to be a movie one day!

01-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Tomas,

The only one's following you are the Organized Crime thugs who want their money back for the machines that the chief confiscated. You told them the police would not be an issue under your watch. These guys believed you and are now out a bunch of money. Chief Exposito messed up your plans and now these guys want their money back. Those are the people following you Tomas.

01-08-2011, 12:48 PM
You guys are lucky to have a Chief that backs you. I just retired form a department in Florida and the department that I was in constantly had the politicians making decisions (Bad One's ) for our department and the Chief went along because he feared for his job. It must be nice to have someone with balls running the place.

01-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks Chief for supporting the troops. You da Man.

01-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Tomas, you finally got caught. Your nothing but a thief. Prison time for you and your buddy Dunn.

01-08-2011, 02:27 PM
[quote="Davew"]You guys are lucky to have a Chief that backs you. I just retired form a department in Florida and the department that I was in constantly had the politicians making decisions (Bad One's ) for our department and the Chief went along because he feared for his job. It must be nice to have someone with balls running the place.[/quote

To bad we can't say the same thing about our Union.

01-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Your chauffer AKA as a Miami po,who is trained in dignitary protection failed to see or detect these suv's with dark tinted windows.Now he is going to write a red line memo to the COP explaining how he failed to see the suv's or state that there were no suv's and his honor?is lying. :cop: :cop:

01-08-2011, 03:28 PM
As a long time student of organized crime , I too would be worry that I failed to keep my promise of approving the machines. These guys don't take no for answer lightly. I would suggest that the Mayor look into Black Water protection services , theses guys are really good.

01-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Hello Mayor. Just to give you a little help. There was no "black suv with tinted windows" in front of your house. You see if someone was following you the old way, they wouldn't be sitting in front of your house. That would show they are following you.They would be sitting a block or so away with binoculars and when you left, they would advise you left on the radio and then a unit in the direction your heading, would fall in behind you. But you see Tomas, these days with the electronic GPS "thingies" available, they just put one on the car and watch where you are, on a laptop. The only people who sit in front of homes are the P I's investigating injury claims. That way they can photograph you lifting, carrying, riding a skateboard, etc, for the lawyers. But your not claiming an injury, to be followed. So Tomas, change that "tune" bobo. If you were being followed, you wouldn't even know. But with that gambling machines for election donations thing, fouling the air, you could gather a few agencies wanting to see what your up to, but like I said, you would not know it.

P S, your nose is getting longer from all, Let's call it "misinformation", your throwing out.

You are so right that is why they had private investigators ex cops folowwing him TR

01-08-2011, 04:04 PM
I agree. The Union's silence is deafening. Javi, Armando, Frank, Scarola, come out from under the bed. There's nothing to be afraid of.

01-08-2011, 04:14 PM
He doesn't have to worry about be followed anymore. He was already served with his letter and he already implicated himself with organized crime. There's no reason to watch him now. He might want to keep an eye out for the FEDS so he has time to pack his toothbrush.

01-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Tomas, you finally got caught. Your nothing but a thief. Prison time for you and your buddy Dunn.

MI GRAN QUERIDO ALCALDE TOMASITO REGALADO. LE ESCRIBO ESTAS LETRAS PARA DEJARLE SABER QUE A RAIZ DE USTED SER TAN INEPTO E IMBECIL A DESTRUIDO EL DEPARTAMENTO DE LA POLICIA DE MIAMI POR HABER ECHADO DE SU CARGO AL PRESTIGIOSO JEFE TIMONEY. USTED NO SOLO LE ENTREGO EL PUESTO AL INCOMPETENTE MENTIROSO MIGUEL EXPOSITO PERO TAMBIEN APOYO EL ASCENSO AL TENIENTE CABRERA PARA EL PUESTO DE SUB JEFE. CABRERA NO TIENE LA EXPERIENCIA PARA TENER ESE CARGO. ME ALEGRO DE LO QUE LE ESTA SUCEDIENDO POR SER TAN ESTUPIDO.

RECUERDE ESTAS PALABRAS FILOSOFICAS: SI TE JUNTAS CON MIERDA TE EMBARRAS DE MIERDA!. :lol:

01-08-2011, 04:34 PM
I agree. The Union's silence is deafening. Javi, Armando, Frank, Scarola, come out from under the bed. There's nothing to be afraid of.

You're right. The union guys are in hiding.

01-08-2011, 04:36 PM
I understand that Luisito is being looked at as well. What in the world did he do. I hope he was n't standing too close to Tomas when he messed up.

01-08-2011, 07:40 PM

This is great. It sounds like something Carl Hiassen would write in the Miami Herald.

That is too funny!

01-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Well Armando?

We are still waiting. For a guy who thinks he's a bad ass (hA,ha,ha), you have shown that you are nothing but a pansey.

Please check your scrotum for any foreign particles in there. We know you don't have what should be there.

01-08-2011, 11:11 PM
PACHECO, WHEN IS THE TRIAL DATE OF DEFENDANT FERNANDEZ AND DEFENDANT VALENTIN, SO WE CAN GO, AT THE COURT HOUSE, AND GIVE THEM OUR SUPPORT.

I DO KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR GUYS COME TO LEO AFFAIRS. SO DONT ASSUME THAT YOU ARE IN LA LA LAND AND DONT KNOW WHATS GOING WITH YOU. YOU ARE NAMED THE SUPERVISOR OF THE YEAR 2010. CALL ME FOR FURTHER.

01-08-2011, 11:14 PM
You need medication and religion.You must have cheated the psych test!!!

01-09-2011, 01:20 AM
I agree. This guy isn't real bright. I bet he won't even realize he's in jail. The federal prisons. I here are nice. He may not even notice that he away.

01-09-2011, 01:28 AM

You're right. The union guys are in hiding.

When It's time for REAL MEN to stand up and be counted. You won't find the union board around. What an embarrassment. His next post should end with " Genuine Post by Sissy Ortiz". LOL

01-09-2011, 02:04 AM
what can is say...TEEF

ONE TWO,,,,,,TEEEEEF
http://i46.tinypic.com/15e7qbk.jpg

I know thats why we should eat PIZZA. http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad157/help9111/dallischeesepizza1.jpg

PizzaFace Wifey Is Planning a PIZZA PARTY ON THE 100TH DAY.
So how's your appeal that is going to destroy javi pizzaface?http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/yobreath/ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pict.jpg

FREDDIE PIO
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad157/help9111/33466_456880302727_532607727_5353986_2659587_n-1.jpg
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad157/help9111/kk.jpg
SHE NEEDS A ROO POUCH COVER

PACHECO CALL ME, VALENTIN IS OUT OF CONTROL.

SOCORRO: PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE LEAVE THIS ALONE

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad157/help9111/untitled.jpg

01-09-2011, 02:13 AM
GET JAVY AND PACHECO OUT.

I know thats why we should eat PIZZA. http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad157/help9111/dallischeesepizza1.jpg

So how's your appeal that is going to destroy javi pizzaface?http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/yobreath/ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pict.jpg

01-09-2011, 02:54 AM

01-09-2011, 02:55 AM
This guy Regalado really stepped in it. I really don't think he believes he did anything wrong in interfering with law enforcement investigations. If the state or the feds are involved he's really in deep meirda.I think he'll step down when he realizes that he will be looking at jail time.

01-09-2011, 02:57 AM

01-09-2011, 03:01 AM
Hey FOP, which side are you picking?

Are you going to publicly endorse the Chief or are you going to remain silent and stand side by side by the man who took our benefits?

9 days later did you get your answer?

01-09-2011, 03:01 AM

01-09-2011, 03:23 AM
I heard that he is going to visit the FEDS on Monday to work out a deal. He's got that guy Jack Blankfield for his attorney.

01-09-2011, 03:29 AM

Right ON !!!!!

01-09-2011, 03:31 AM
yes sir, i feel you. when it comes to these guys, i need medications. but when he comes to any others its ok to put it on leo affairs.

as long as im here, i will speak the truth. if you are durty , you are durty.

you just prove me that you support dirty cop.

You need medication and religion.You must have cheated the psych test!!!

01-09-2011, 03:32 AM

This is great. It sounds like something Carl Hiassen would write in the Miami Herald.

That is too funny!

Can we just Baker Act this fruitcake and get on with our business?

01-09-2011, 03:41 AM
I heard that he is going to visit the FEDS on Monday to work out a deal. He's got that guy Jack Blankfield for his attorney.

You're right but that's not his attorney.

01-09-2011, 03:44 AM
Is it true that Luisito tried to help the Mayor in his efforts to stop the raids and that he is going to be indited as well?

01-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Is it true that Luisito tried to help the Mayor in his efforts to stop the raids and that he is going to be indited as well?

I realize that ignorance is not a defense when it comes to the law.But in this case I think the FEDS should make an exception for both Tomas and Luisita.

01-09-2011, 03:58 AM

I realize that ignorance is not a defense when it comes to the law.But in this case I think the FEDS should make an exception for both Tomas and Luisita.

Why is the Chief continuing this scandalous affair. EXPOSITO YOU ARE WAY OVER YOUR HEAD KID, IN TWO WEEKS YOU WILL BE OUT, BY THE WAY IS IT TRUE WHAT THEY SAY THAT YOU OFFER ACUNA TO BRING HIM BACK TO MPD AND WITH A A STAFF LEVEL RANK? PLEASE TELL US THE POLITICAL TRADEOFF. :lol:

01-09-2011, 04:01 AM

I wouldn't put it past Luisita to try to assist Tomas in breaking the law. I would say he should know better but I wouldn't put it past him.Let see what the FEDS say.

01-09-2011, 04:03 AM
All this is in the hands of the FEDS now. Nothing Tomas or Luisita can do to change that. There best bet is to get a lawyer and make a deal.

01-09-2011, 04:19 AM
http://paranormalknowledge.com/articles ... capone.jpg (http://paranormalknowledge.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/al_capone.jpg)

01-09-2011, 04:22 AM
http://paranormalknowledge.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/al_capone.jpg
http://paranormalknowledge.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/al_capone.jpg

Don't tell the FEDS nothin Tomas. That goes for you too Louie.

01-09-2011, 04:47 AM
Were with you Mike.

01-09-2011, 04:49 AM
I think I am being followed. WHAT A GOOFBALL.

01-09-2011, 04:56 AM
http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/WTD/WTD002/00257CS-U.jpg

01-09-2011, 04:58 AM

I'm waiting for you Tomas.

Forged
01-09-2011, 05:04 AM
Dear FOP Board,

I'd like to address several concerns use members are having. From our understand you have evaded several of these questions or have given inadequate answers to us as members. We also know Ortiz is running this board and several of his buddies (you know who you are I'll spare you the embarrassment) who come here and post and trash about anyone who stand in their way. Take a look at most of the names that pop up here and see what events recently to place that prompted those attacks.

1) When A justified shooting by our proactive officers takes place it is your job to protect them. Why is it that the Mayor and Commissioner can trash the Department as a whole and Question how we do our job and you just sit back and not stand up for us? IF AN OFFENDER POINTS A GUN AT YOU WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO? Shoot first and desculate the threat. It is a DISGRACE YOU HAVE NOT POINTED OUT THE FACTS AND STOOD UP FOR YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS. Why is the chief doing the job for you?

2) When we took our time to come protest we expected it to be at the AAA. So why was it that we protested no where near the arena where media coverage and crowds of people would hear our message?

3) Why isn't there any scheduled protest at the Yearly Mayors Ball event. We did it for Mr. Manny even though he never took our money. If anything he gave us the best contract in the history of MPD.

4) What exactly is the relationship between the Union and The Current Mayor?

5) Why haven't you publicly spoke against the Mayor?

6) Why are we being left in the dark about our Contract Lawsuit? (yes I receive blast emails but there not informative at all recently)

7) Why Aren't Any of our Expenses In the Union ITEMIZED?

8) Are there any truth to another pay cut later on this year?

9) do You find it unethical practice to run your own elections and pick up your own ballets?

10) why wasn't a blast email ref: the election given out?

I work b-shift During meetings and Can not attend unfortunately. I do look forward to your response and I challenge the board as a whole to Dispel some or all of these fears. Our members need you more than ever the least you can do is provide a few answers.

Forge

01-09-2011, 05:40 AM
The union gave him 10K without member vote these guys decide where are money goes without checking with the members

You are right DISGRACE

01-09-2011, 10:27 AM
unfortunately they will not answer because they know they are guilty of the above and more.

01-09-2011, 10:56 AM
so what else is new the fop are like keystone cops at this point, they dont know where to go. it was hilarious to see them come to roll call and drum up support to protest the mayor and commish, and then what? poof ! nothing else came of it. endless emal blasts saying squat, no one has come to roll calls since the elections. that clown lugo, whom no one has seen is a loser that has no place in the fop (coward) and now that all of us that have had the stiff one pushed in (I.E. paycuts) have nowhere to go. just ask anyone now in the fop for a lousy update and the sam respnse will be (ummm, we are still waiting). w.t.f fop

01-09-2011, 01:20 PM
VALENTIN GOT PIZZAFACE A 33 HOTTER THAN HIS WIFEY.

WHEN IS PIZZAFACE'S INVESTIGATION AGAINST JAVI AND FOP GOING TO GET HIM?

PACHECO, PLEASE CALL ME IM R.O.D.

http://safa.tv/uploads/201003/17/imgs/1268882558_9-most-ugly-teeth-pictures-ever.jpg

is she really like that

01-09-2011, 01:25 PM
WHY DID PIZZAFACE'S WIFE CROSS THE ROAD? TO EAT PIZZA.
IF YOU EVER NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO GET AN UGLY WIFE AND LOOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY EVERY FRIDAY AT SEMINOLE HARD ROCK, CALL 1-800-PIZZAFACE AND YOU WILL GET A PRIZE.
IF YOU WANT TO FIND A HOT WIFE THAT LOOKS LIKE A DOG WITH FULL BLOW HERPES ON HER FACE, HANGOUT WITH PIZZASFACE AND HE WILL GAMBLE YOUR MONEY AWAY
OKAY
OKAY
OKAY
ITS NOT VALENTIN'S HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYMORE. EVERYDAY IS NOW KNOWN AS NATIONAL PIZZAFACE DAY. IN RETURN YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK 10 HOURS A DAY AND YOU CAN GO TO ROLL CALLS ON CITY TIME AND SAY VOTE FOR PIZZAFACE AND HIS UGLY WIFE WILL APPROVE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE SHE LOVES PIZZA TOO.

WHY IS PIZZAFACE TRYING TO TAKEOVER ALL OF HAPPYLAND AND NO ONE CARES EXCEPT VALENTIN. HE NEVER IS AROUND. I MEAN NEVER. THEN HE PARADES HIS PUG NOSE WIFE AND EVERYONE LAUGHS AT HIM. HE TRIES TO SCARE EVERYONE ON THE FIFTH FLOOR IN CID LAND BUT WE SHOWED HIM AND NOW HE WILL CRY CRY CRY AND NO ONE LISTENS EXCEPT PUG NOSE. CRY CRY CRY. NOT FAIR.
WAH
WAH
WAH
I WANT A HAMBURGER,
WAH
WAH
WAH
I WANT PIZZA WITH HERPES LIKE HIS UGLY ASS PUG NOSE WIFEY
-----------------------------------
OKAY OKAY OKAY.

VALENTIN WAS THERE SUPPORTING PIZZAFACE. ITS NOT HIS SHOW. OKAY, WHY DID PIZZAFACE TRY TO GET EVERYONE MAD? BECAUSE PUGNOSE IS UGLY AND WHEN HE TRIED TO GET SOME SHE KICKED HIM IN THE PIZZAFACE. HE HAD TO PLAY WITH HIS MARBLES. THEN SHE MAN GOT HIM ALL CRANKED AND HE TRIED TO DESTROY THE ARMY.

MAYBE PIZZAFACE CAN LEARN HOW TO TALK INSTEAD LIKE A RETARDED 37 YEAR OLD. THE MOLE WILL HELP GET PIZZAFACE DONE. HE TALKS TALKS TALKS AND THEN THE MOLE TELLS THE GOOD GUY. WHY? BECAUSE PIZZAFACE IS SO UGLY HE MAKES ME HIDE IN MY CUBICLE. NO,NO,NO TO PIZZA.

WHERE IS PACHECO?

HE IS SAYING NO TO PIZZA.

WHY?

BECAUSE PIZZA MAKES YOU UGLY LIKE PUGNOSE
----------------------------------------------
PIZZAFACE IS PROTECTED BY SOCORNO MOD.

WHY DID YOU YELL LIKE A BIG BIRD? IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT PUGNOSE?

YELLING WON'T HELP PUGNOSE AND YOU AT THE MEETING MEANS THAT I HAD TO EAT A LITTLE BIT OF TURKEY. OKAY, OKAY.

I WORK CID AND I WANTED TO EAT TURKEY. BUT I HAD TO SIT NEXT TO PIZZAFACE. I DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM TODAY AT THE MEETING. BUT THE BOSS PEREZ IN GANGS AND SIERRA AND NERKY PAPIE TALKS LIKE A MAN WERE YELLING BLA BLA BLA! BOY NICHOLAS AND ****SUCKING TOMMY VOTED FOR PIZZAFACE. NOT VALENTIN. NO,NO AND NO.

THE QUESTION IS...

WHERE IS PUGNOSE?

what can is say...TEEF

01-09-2011, 01:37 PM
SEE WHAT HAD HAPPEN WAS WHEN PIZZAFACE TOLD HIS 33 THAT HE WAS GOING TO SUPPORT THE CHIEF, SHE GOT SICK AND BEGAN TO THROW UP IN THE SALLYPORT. PACHECO CAME AND TRIED TO DO CPR BUT PIZZA SAID NO. WE ARE ON DAY 100 AND PIZZA DIDN'T PUT ON A DEMONSTRATION. OKAY, LETS JUST HAVE PIZZA AND BE HAPPY
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cqLFNIur_Jk/SprZmmCqiaI/AAAAAAAAAK0/usLJ_u5EXw8/S1600-R/fat_girl_puking.jpg

01-09-2011, 01:47 PM
PIZZA WAS GOING TO COME TO ROLL CALL BUT HIS WIFEY KICKED HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE AND HE SATYED WITH ONE OF HIS MANY 33s. PROBLEM IS WHEN SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE HIM A RIDE IN HER HONDA CIVIC, SHE COULDNT BUTTON HER PANTS FROM ALL THE CHICKEN WINGS HE GAVE HER THE NIGHT BEFORE. PACHECO OFFERED HIM A RIDE, BUT HE SAID NO, ITS OKAY. INSTEAD THEY WENT TO CVS AND BOUGHT DEXATRIM

http://www.everythingfabiolus.com/wp-content/uploads/fat-girl-little-clothes.jpg

01-09-2011, 01:55 PM
SEE PIZZA WANTED TO BE COMMANDER SO BAD THAT HE SAID HE WOULD ARREST THE MAYOR. INSTEAD HE COULDNT BECAUSE HIS FAT WIFE PUNCHED HIM, AND HE DID A CITIZEN ARREST FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

WHEN WILL HE LEARN?

PACHECO, YOU WILL MAKE A FINE COMMANDER WHEN CSU IS ALL CLEANED UP.

http://imway2fat.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fat-man-arrest-the-end.jpg

01-09-2011, 01:55 PM
SEE PIZZA WANTED TO BE COMMANDER SO BAD THAT HE SAID HE WOULD ARREST THE MAYOR. INSTEAD HE COULDNT BECAUSE HIS FAT WIFE PUNCHED HIM, AND HE DID A CITIZEN ARREST FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

WHEN WILL HE LEARN?

PACHECO, YOU WILL MAKE A FINE COMMANDER WHEN CSU IS ALL CLEANED UP.

http://imway2fat.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fat-man-arrest-the-end.jpg

01-09-2011, 02:27 PM
IF YOU EVER NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO GET AN UGLY WIFE AND LOOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY EVERY FRIDAY AT SEMINOLE HARD ROCK, CALL 1-800-PIZZAFACE AND YOU WILL GET A PRIZE.
IF YOU WANT TO FIND A HOT WIFE THAT LOOKS LIKE A DOG WITH FULL BLOW HERPES ON HER FACE, HANGOUT WITH PIZZASFACE AND HE WILL GAMBLE YOUR MONEY AWAY
OKAY
OKAY
OKAY
ITS NOT VALENTIN'S HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYMORE. EVERYDAY IS NOW KNOWN AS NATIONAL PIZZAFACE DAY. IN RETURN YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK 10 HOURS A DAY AND YOU CAN GO TO ROLL CALLS ON CITY TIME AND SAY VOTE FOR PIZZAFACE AND HIS UGLY WIFE WILL APPROVE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE SHE LOVES PIZZA TOO.

WHY IS PIZZAFACE TRYING TO TAKEOVER ALL OF HAPPYLAND AND NO ONE CARES EXCEPT VALENTIN. HE NEVER IS AROUND. I MEAN NEVER. THEN HE PARADES HIS PUG NOSE WIFE AND EVERYONE LAUGHS AT HIM. HE TRIES TO SCARE EVERYONE ON THE FIFTH FLOOR IN CID LAND BUT WE SHOWED HIM AND NOW HE WILL CRY CRY CRY AND NO ONE LISTENS EXCEPT PUG NOSE. CRY CRY CRY. NOT FAIR.
WAH
WAH
WAH
I WANT A HAMBURGER,
WAH
WAH
WAH
OKAY OKAY OKAY.

VALENTIN WAS THERE SUPPORTING PIZZAFACE. ITS NOT HIS SHOW. OKAY, WHY DID PIZZAFACE TRY TO GET EVERYONE MAD? BECAUSE PUGNOSE IS UGLY AND WHEN HE TRIED TO GET SOME SHE KICKED HIM IN THE PIZZAFACE. HE HAD TO PLAY WITH HIS MARBLES. THEN SHE MAN GOT HIM ALL CRANKED AND HE TRIED TO DESTROY THE ARMY.

MAYBE PIZZAFACE CAN LEARN HOW TO TALK INSTEAD LIKE A RETARDED 37 YEAR OLD. THE MOLE WILL HELP GET PIZZAFACE DONE. HE TALKS TALKS TALKS AND THEN THE MOLE TELLS THE GOOD GUY. WHY? BECAUSE PIZZAFACE IS SO UGLY HE MAKES ME HIDE IN MY CUBICLE. NO,NO,NO TO PIZZA.

WHERE IS PACHECO?

WHY?

YELLING WON'T HELP PUGNOSE AND YOU AT THE MEETING MEANS THAT I HAD TO EAT A LITTLE BIT OF TURKEY. OKAY, OKAY.

I WORK CID AND I WANTED TO EAT TURKEY. BUT I HAD TO SIT NEXT TO PIZZAFACE. I DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM TODAY AT THE MEETING. BUT THE BOSS PEREZ IN GANGS AND SIERRA AND NERKY PAPIE TALKS LIKE A MAN WERE YELLING BLA BLA BLA! BOY NICHOLAS AND ****SUCKING TOMMY VOTED FOR PIZZAFACE. NOT VALENTIN. NO,NO AND NO.

THE QUESTION IS...

WHERE IS PUGNOSE?

what can is say...TEEF

see immature shit like this is why i dislike our current FOP board. We all know who is behind the post u know who u are and so does everyone else. The old days are gone guess it's time to backstab fellow officers

01-09-2011, 03:01 PM
OKAY
OKAY
OKAY

WAH
WAH
WAH
I WANT A HAMBURGER,
WAH
WAH
WAH
OKAY OKAY OKAY.

WHERE IS PACHECO?

WHY?

THE QUESTION IS...

WHERE IS PUGNOSE?

what can is say...TEEF

Brothers and Sisters, the preceeding is an example of the best our union can offer.

01-09-2011, 04:05 PM
a guy who backs us up and still people talk shit. you deserve everything you get losers of MPD

01-09-2011, 04:16 PM
a guy who backs us up and still people talk shizzat. you deserve everything you get losers of MPD

Yeah! But where is the FOP? Why isn't the FOP supporting Chief Exposito and us? As you can clearly see mod 558 deleting union powers were canceled by Mod 1 Thanks god finally.. but the FOP executive board now deflects hot topics by posting large pictures or rapidly responding to old post.
FYI

01-09-2011, 06:42 PM
PACHECO, WHEN IS THE TRIAL DATE OF DEFENDANT FERNANDEZ AND DEFENDANT VALENTIN, SO WE CAN GO, AT THE COURT HOUSE, AND GIVE THEM OUR SUPPORT.

01-09-2011, 08:57 PM

01-09-2011, 09:04 PM

I hear Tomas is going to go for a plea to avoid jail time.

01-09-2011, 09:27 PM

I agree.

01-09-2011, 09:30 PM

The Federal system isn't too bad.

01-09-2011, 09:48 PM
I think its some time in february. I'll double check with Pacheco and I will post it.

01-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Regalado, louie and the union raped us of pay, pension benefits, and dont support us now with shootings.. thanks

01-09-2011, 10:52 PM
stole with his city gas card
obstructed an officer from doing his duty during elian
hangs out with convicted felons
destroyed our pension
cut our pay several times and wants more
does not back officers

YEA REGALADO IS GREAT LETS BACK HIM INSTEAD OF OUR CHIEF

ROQUE THIS IS THE GUY YOU CALL MI TIO, GET THE HECK OUT AND TAKE HIM WITH YOU

01-09-2011, 10:54 PM
stole with his city gas card
obstructed an officer from doing his duty during elian
hangs out with convicted felons
destroyed our pension
cut our pay several times and wants more
does not back officers

YEA REGALADO IS GREAT LETS BACK HIM INSTEAD OF OUR CHIEF

ROQUE THIS IS THE GUY YOU CALL MI TIO, GET THE HECK OUT AND TAKE HIM WITH YOU

01-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Lugo this is your claim to fame being javiers do girl

01-10-2011, 12:53 AM
QUESTION !

Why is Sgt Pacheco still working in CSU ? This is why our department does not have integrity.

Whether he is good or not, having four (4) ROD in your unit within six months should be a red flag.
He should be removed from the position he held.

This is UNHEARD OF !!! 4 ROD , AND NOBODY SAY OR TAKE ANY ACTION.
ANY OTHER POLICE AGENCY WOULD HAVE 07 FROM HIS POSITION, IN A HEARTBEAT.

GOD HELP US, FROM ANOTHER DARK SIDE, WAITING TO HAPPEN.

01-10-2011, 01:06 AM
QUESTION !

Why is Sgt Pacheco still working in CSU ? This is why our department does not have integrity.

Whether he is good or not, having four (4) ROD in your unit within six months should be a red flag.
He should be removed from the position he held.

This is UNHEARD OF !!! 4 ROD , AND NOBODY SAY OR TAKE ANY ACTION.
ANY OTHER POLICE AGENCY WOULD HAVE 07 FROM HIS POSITION, IN A HEARTBEAT.

GOD HELP US, FROM ANOTHER DARK SIDE, WAITING TO HAPPEN.
the cmdr n major r buddies of his.. they r gona cover for him as much as they can

01-10-2011, 01:09 AM
ATTENTION ALL CSU UNITS
ATTENTION ALL PATROL UNITS

PIZZA AND HIS UGLY WIFEY WILL BE HAVING A DEMONSTRATION THIS THURSDAY AT CITY HALL. WE WILL DEMONSTRATE TO GET RID OF:
AVILA
AGUILAR
ORTIZ
LOGO
THE MAYOR
CHIEF EXPOSITO
CHIEF TIMONEY
WHY? BECAUSE WE HAVE TO.
HIS UGLY WIFE WILL BE FRYING CHICKEN WINGS UNTIL YOU TEETH FALL OUT. LOOK FOR THE SHIRTS AND BIKINIS OF HIS 33s.
IS FOP SPONSORING?
NO.
WHY?
BECAUSE PIZZA DOESN'T WANT THEIR SUPPORT. HE WILL CONQUER ALL. PACHECO WILL BE DOING AN OPERATION IN THE PARKING LOT FOR SECURITY. MAKE SURE YOU WEAR YOUR I LOVE PIZZA SHIRTS.
THANK YOU
PACHECO, CALL ME.

http://www.openupmovie.com/img/news.pagepublication.fat-woman.jpg

01-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Is that sola under the mask?

01-10-2011, 01:13 AM
To: Mr. Sick and demented.

Call Health Services the first thing Monday morning....you are in need of immediate intervention.

01-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Why doesnt the moderator delete trash like this. Only personal attacks against some get deleted while this garbage about an officers wife is allowed to stay.

Sounds like an Exposito cronie

01-10-2011, 01:30 AM

I think he will not get jail time but some type of probation as long as he leaves public office.He just needs to get a good attorney.

01-10-2011, 01:33 AM

I agree.

I agree. every few years we have to have politicians go to prison to get the message across.

01-10-2011, 01:33 AM
Demonstrations will not save our benefits. I think 99% of the police department is aware of that. There are a few that just have nothing better to do but to write b.s. and propoganda. Lt. Kerr needs to focus on his job and move on. I voted for him but the people have spoken. This will all come down to all the pending lawsuits the FOP has filed. We all told the FOP to stop being political. Some now say why isn't the FOP in the middle of the expo and mayor fight? Because its none of their business. Lt. Kerr didn't put together any demonstrations after the big one was done by the fop. Now, its a little to late to jump on the band wagon and blame others. I think Armando needs to step up to the plate and defend us more publicly.

01-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Why doesnt the moderator delete trash like this. Only personal attacks against some get deleted while this garbage about an officers wife is allowed to stay.

Sounds like an Exposito cronie

who's wife stupid? it doesn't say anyones name

01-10-2011, 01:51 AM
thank you for stealing from us and not backing us up

01-10-2011, 02:03 AM
i'll go if he has PIZZA

01-10-2011, 02:05 AM
the union is backing the mayor. the mayor who stole from us and is corrupt. the mayor who does not back us and wants to take more money from us.

01-10-2011, 02:09 AM
the union is backing the mayor. the mayor who stole from us and is corrupt. the mayor who does not back us and wants to take more money from us.

01-10-2011, 04:15 AM
I support you chief, YOUR THE MAN! GET RID OF THE MAYOR AND HIS little FOP TOO!

01-10-2011, 04:19 AM

I think he will not get jail time but some type of probation as long as he leaves public office.He just needs to get a good attorney.

I think he will do 18 months.

01-10-2011, 01:40 PM
The union wont answer they have something to hide

01-10-2011, 01:47 PM
An FOP question to you did your mother have any kids that lived.

01-10-2011, 02:32 PM
I have to agree with the above. FOP your inaction is speaking volumes about who you are !

the herald, mayor and some commisioners are tearing us apart and the FOP does nothing?

At least the Chief is backing his officers but our own FOP sits on thier hands...I'm disgusted

01-10-2011, 11:16 PM
what is the process for replacing fop board?

01-11-2011, 05:21 AM
Dont worry about that. You could'nt comprehend it...

01-11-2011, 05:40 AM
Dont worry about that. You could'nt comprehend it...

As far as the process for replacing the FOP Board. I think you have to find them first. Try under the bed.

01-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Hahaha! Thats a good one. But dont worry they aré about to come out.

01-14-2011, 06:50 PM
Dear FOP Board,

I'd like to address several concerns use members are having. From our understand you have evaded several of these questions or have given inadequate answers to us as members. We also know Ortiz is running this board and several of his buddies (you know who you are I'll spare you the embarrassment) who come here and post and trash about anyone who stand in their way. Take a look at most of the names that pop up here and see what events recently to place that prompted those attacks.

1) When A justified shooting by our proactive officers takes place it is your job to protect them. Why is it that the Mayor and Commissioner can trash the Department as a whole and Question how we do our job and you just sit back and not stand up for us? IF AN OFFENDER POINTS A GUN AT YOU WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO? Shoot first and desculate the threat. It is a DISGRACE YOU HAVE NOT POINTED OUT THE FACTS AND STOOD UP FOR YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS. Why is the chief doing the job for you?

2) When we took our time to come protest we expected it to be at the AAA. So why was it that we protested no where near the arena where media coverage and crowds of people would hear our message?

3) Why isn't there any scheduled protest at the Yearly Mayors Ball event. We did it for Mr. Manny even though he never took our money. If anything he gave us the best contract in the history of MPD.

4) What exactly is the relationship between the Union and The Current Mayor?

5) Why haven't you publicly spoke against the Mayor?

6) Why are we being left in the dark about our Contract Lawsuit? (yes I receive blast emails but there not informative at all recently)

7) Why Aren't Any of our Expenses In the Union ITEMIZED?

8) Are there any truth to another pay cut later on this year?

9) do You find it unethical practice to run your own elections and pick up your own ballets?

10) why wasn't a blast email ref: the election given out?

I work b-shift During meetings and Can not attend unfortunately. I do look forward to your response and I challenge the board as a whole to Dispel some or all of these fears. Our members need you more than ever the least you can do is provide a few answers.

Forge

Forged,, I mean kerr, i mean forged:

WE ARE ON DAY 107 AND YOU DIDNT DO A RALLY FOR THE CHIEF.

01-15-2011, 05:32 AM
Post your name mr "don't try this with me".

01-16-2011, 01:04 AM
wheres forged kurr