PDA

View Full Version : Detective James Walker R.I.P

01-08-2011, 06:24 PM
I remember that three years ago today , you were taken from us.We shall never forget you.May GOD almighty continue to shine a light on your soul. Brother rest assured that we will continue the watch.GOD BLESS YOU FRIEND!

01-08-2011, 06:27 PM
MPD Officer James Walker 1-8-2008

http://www.odmp.org/officer/19128-detective-james-merry-walker

Rest In Peace.

01-08-2011, 06:58 PM
What sickens me about his MURDER is what is going on now. Detective James Walker was a young bright BLACK officer with a masters degree in education and a PHD in life. I always saw him smiling and positive, just a great human being.

His color doesnt matter but I remember during his funeral I DID NOT SEE ONE POLITICIAN NOT ONE "COMMUNITY" REVEREND, NO COMMUNITY UP ROAR....NOTHING.

Yet, a person that lives their life as a street thug armed with a gun is what catches the attention of the media who entertain reverends (with a criminal past) therefore creating a wild fire of tention and friction between the community and the police.

Sergeant Andrews, I know you were close to him and this is a hard subject but we have to make a better memorial for him other than just a picture on the 5th floor. I dont know if thats ever been in the works but I know for sure no else in power has made this happen. There has to be a suitable memorial for those who have given eveything for this city.

Your daddy died a hero they tell him, your daddy died so brave
But all that little boy understands is his daddy's name on a grave

Your husband died a hero they tell her, he died so we could live free
But all i really wants, she says, is my husband here with me

Your son died a hero they tell them, he died so this war could be won
But the parents dont really care about war, all they want back is their son

Your friend died a hero, they tell them, he died so this violence will finally end
But violence isnt the answer they say, and now weve lost another friend

You died a hero, they tell him, you died so others could live without strife
But he doesnt care about others, all he wants back is his life.

01-09-2011, 05:32 AM
Can't sedate the Hell with Regalado for one day and keep one of our taken brother on the top of this page. RIP Walker you will never be forgotten.

01-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Can't sedate the Hell with Regalado for one day and keep one of our taken brother on the top of this page. RIP Walker you will never be forgotten.

Can't we say the Hell with Regalado for one day and keep one of our taken brother on the top of this page. RIP Walker you will never be forgotten.

03-02-2012, 08:59 AM
What sickens me about his MURDER is what is going on now. Detective James Walker was a young bright BLACK officer with a masters degree in education and a PHD in life. I always saw him smiling and positive, just a great human being.

His color doesnt matter but I remember during his funeral I DID NOT SEE ONE POLITICIAN NOT ONE "COMMUNITY" REVEREND, NO COMMUNITY UP ROAR....NOTHING.

Yet, a person that lives their life as a street thug armed with a gun is what catches the attention of the media who entertain reverends (with a criminal past) therefore creating a wild fire of tention and friction between the community and the police.

Sergeant Andrews, I know you were close to him and this is a hard subject but we have to make a better memorial for him other than just a picture on the 5th floor. I dont know if thats ever been in the works but I know for sure no else in power has made this happen. There has to be a suitable memorial for those who have given eveything for this city.

Your daddy died a hero they tell him, your daddy died so brave
But all that little boy understands is his daddy's name on a grave

Your husband died a hero they tell her, he died so we could live free
But all i really wants, she says, is my husband here with me

Your son died a hero they tell them, he died so this war could be won
But the parents dont really care about war, all they want back is their son

Your friend died a hero, they tell them, he died so this violence will finally end
But violence isnt the answer they say, and now weve lost another friend

You died a hero, they tell him, you died so others could live without strife
But he doesnt care about others, all he wants back is his life.

In our calling, we generally walk alone. If we are fortunate – albeit briefly – we walk with kindred spirits like James Walker. Most time, regrettably, our path is beset by the likes of MO and his ilk. Let us give thanks to the Lord our God for the few James Walker in our lives.