PDA

View Full Version : DAY ____ OF PAYCUTS

01-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Today marks day 97 that we have been under an imposed contract.

FOP, what are you doing with our $500,000 a year?

Where are the protests? What about the Mayoral Ball?

Where is the fight? Why are you being silent?

If the City is so broke, why are they picking up the 3-Kings Parade security for free?

What are the Mayor's ties to Univision?

01-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Today marks day 97 that we have been under an imposed contract.

If the City is so broke, why are they picking up the 3-Kings Parade security for free?

cHIEF STOP TRASHING THE mAYOR, THIS IS NOT cuba AND YOU ARE NOT FIDEL CASTRO, STOP USING THIS SITE TO CARRY OUT A PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN.

01-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Nope, sorry Mr. FOP. Can't deflect the attention that easily. The FOP is not allowed to use the current turmoil to lay back and do nothing about my salary reductions.

I am not a staff member or a demoted lieutenant. I am simply a dues paying member and you work for me!

It is Day 97 and what have you done? Why have Javi and Armando been silent about the imposed contract since the FOP elections?

What is the status of the litigation? Before the FOP elections we were getting constant updates, now nothing.

01-06-2011, 05:35 PM
maybe they should hold another barbeque for Regalado and now Crapp......you cant make up the corruption in this place

01-06-2011, 06:29 PM
bump

01-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Nope, sorry Mr. FOP. Can't deflect the attention that easily. The FOP is not allowed to use the current turmoil to lay back and do nothing about my salary reductions.

I am not a staff member or a demoted lieutenant. I am simply a dues paying member and you work for me!

It is Day 97 and what have you done? Why have Javi and Armando been silent about the imposed contract since the FOP elections?

What is the status of the litigation? Before the FOP elections we were getting constant updates, now nothing.

Dear Chief and Staff members, get ready for another 10% salary ct only for executives. By the way why is MPD spending 2.4 million a year in rental vehicles. This is another unncessary expense as well as your salary. We all know you are a multi millionaire your salary should be no more tahn 120,000.00 a year

01-06-2011, 09:23 PM
[quote="Have we forgotten":3jn37xmv]Today marks day 97 that we have been under an imposed contract.

cHIEF STOP TRASHING THE mAYOR, THIS IS NOT cuba AND YOU ARE NOT FIDEL CASTRO, STOP USING THIS SITE TO CARRY OUT A PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN.[/quote:3jn37xmv]

Hey I knew I'd find you ADP or is it "rule of law", what ever. More insight into your character when you won't even use the same username. You really have something for castro and the word "propaganda". What ever you think the Chief has done in the past he is the only one, publicly, backing us up. If you were a real cop you would understand the importance of this.

01-06-2011, 10:03 PM
spoke to javi he said no to mayors ball because all the money goes to PAL and that would be dumb to boycott an event trying to help kids. kerr thanks for counting the days down. i guess your name with your icon isnt working. what have you done while you were on the board for the last 91 days? NOTHING

01-06-2011, 11:41 PM
I want my money back too. What is the FOP doing? It appears that we have forgotten already. The FOP is in bed with the Mayor. It is time for change in the FOP. What will it take for you guys to see that the FOP does not have your back.
1. Aguilar is in the Drop and has locked in his pension but his son is promised a hook up if Loui becomes COP.
2. Avila became A/E and even though we no longer have a Deputy his is still an A/E and he went into the drop and locked in his pension.
3. Javi is a sell out and talks out of both sides of his month. Loui promised to make him a major but if that doesn't work out you can see him over at IA laughing with Alvarez like BFF's.
4. What the hell was the last election where Lugo beat Kerr. Javi had to work really hard, attending every roll call to get absentee votes for Lugo. when Kerr asked to do the same he was told no and when he asked why he was told becuase i said so.

you get the idea.

Kerr for President. I am sure he will not sell us out!!

01-07-2011, 12:26 AM
spoke to javi he said no to mayors ball because all the money goes to PAL and that would be dumb to boycott an event trying to help kids. kerr thanks for counting the days down. i guess your name with your icon isnt working. what have you done while you were on the board for the last 91 days? NOTHING

Get back to the Grove Lugo.

batman64
01-07-2011, 01:13 AM
MORE public service aide jobs

Phaedrus11
01-07-2011, 06:59 AM
kerr thanks for counting the days down. i guess your name with your icon isnt working. what have you done while you were on the board for the last 91 days? NOTHING

Nope, my registered account works just fine. I don’t post on this site anonymously. I’m proud to post my name behind my words which is more than most can say. Yes, I am counting (up not down). We are coming up on the 100th day since the biggest pay cut in the history of the department. Ironically it’s the same day as the Three Kings parade.
The mayor and commissioners ravaged our pay and pension. Now they are attempting to remove our Chief. This is not about me, or the union, or any of those trite battles. It is about the legitimacy of the office of the Chief of Police and the political separation of the department and the politicians. One of our own is under attack and we should be standing by his side. I may not always agree with the Chief but we cannot stand idly by as he attacked for purely political reasons. We must back him up like we would any brother or sister that was under attack. http://www.miamipolicefop.blogspot.com

01-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Today marks day 98 that we have been under an imposed contract.

Since I wrote this yesterday, the FOP did wake up and they sent out a brief email update. Unfortunately, it did not include any updates about when our benefits will be restored. They also have not come forward to publicly support our Chief. Their silence shows their support for Regalado, and in essence our paycuts.

01-07-2011, 01:21 PM
On the last two days i received two email blasts from our union.One from Armando Aguilar and yesterday from Javier Ortiz neither of the email mentioned anything on the war between Regalado and Exposito. A total silence like is not happening!

01-07-2011, 05:03 PM
http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww306/LRPharm54/Miscellandous%20Funny%20Pictures/01catsxlarge1underbed.jpg

01-08-2011, 02:28 AM
No word on the fop! Chief you on your own. Why is Carlos Avila working for you again?

01-08-2011, 02:38 AM
I know thats why we should eat PIZZA. http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad157/help9111/dallischeesepizza1.jpg

PizzaFace Wifey Is Planning a PIZZA PARTY ON THE 100TH DAY.
So how's your appeal that is going to destroy javi pizzaface?http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/yobreath/ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pict.jpg

01-08-2011, 04:08 AM
I know thats why we should eat PIZZA. http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad157/help9111/dallischeesepizza1.jpg

PizzaFace Wifey Is Planning a PIZZA PARTY ON THE 100TH DAY.
So how's your appeal that is going to destroy javi pizzaface?http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/yobreath/ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pict.jpg

The two ton Tonya was uncalled for. My eyes are still crying at the sight.

01-08-2011, 04:34 AM
So this is why Lugo was placed on the board. To attack fellow fop members and to throw up a smoke screen to keep us from discussing the real issues.

01-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Whats the point on attacking the LT...... Lugo tell the two or three explores that look up to you to grow up!!!!!!

01-08-2011, 07:49 AM
1/8/2011

Today marks day 99 that we have been under an imposed contract.

Where are the protests?

Why are you being silent?

Why are you attacking your "fraternal" brothers and sisters?

Why aren't you more vocal in supporting the troops and more importantly, our Chief?

01-08-2011, 09:28 AM
1/8/2011

Where are the protests?

Why aren't you more vocal in supporting the troops and more importantly, our Chief?

your in dire need of an orgasm. try spanking the monkey.

01-08-2011, 01:23 PM
1/8/2011

Where are the protests?

your in dire need of an orgasm. try spanking the monkey.

Nope. We are all in dire need to get our pay and benefits restored. We are in dire need of the FOP to remember that they work for the membership. We are in dire need for Armando & Javi to show some leadership.

01-09-2011, 02:09 AM
PIZZAFACE WIFEY,

CHECK WITH VALENTIN AND SEE WHATS GOING ON WITH PIZZAFACE'S APPEAL TO THROW OUT JAVY. DID HE WIN?

PACHECO, CALL ME.

THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN AT MOTEL 8. THANK YOU SOCORRO MOD558
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/sushi_1983/FatGirl.jpg