PDA

View Full Version : The witch that lives under the palmetto

01-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Sandra st germain stop citing HIaleah police officers family members. How about citing the residents of this beautiful piece of shit city. Thank you and please die and when you do i hope a plane lands on your grave.

01-06-2011, 02:54 AM
So much hatred. How about you tell your family member to drive better so that they won't embarass you when your CO-WORKER stops them and has no other choice than to ticket them. How about you also explain to them the OATH you took to serve and protect and about the brother/sisterhood that is formed at our agency and how that particular officer may have to respond to your cries for help one day and defend you from the real evils of society. How about you explain to them that Hialeah is top in the nation in traffic fatalities this year and that we are aggressively pursuing bad drivers in order to reduce these statistics. How about you explain to them that they have an option to attend driving school where they might learn why they earned and deserved the ticket. How about you explain to them that our Mayor has raped us and we need all the court time we can get to feed our families. How about they take responsibility for their own actions. Must I go on???............

01-06-2011, 06:00 AM
So much hatred. How about you tell your family member to drive better so that they won't embarass you when your CO-WORKER stops them and has no other choice than to ticket them. How about you also explain to them the OATH you took to serve and protect and about the brother/sisterhood that is formed at our agency and how that particular officer may have to respond to your cries for help one day and defend you from the real evils of society. How about you explain to them that Hialeah is top in the nation in traffic fatalities this year and that we are aggressively pursuing bad drivers in order to reduce these statistics. How about you explain to them that they have an option to attend driving school where they might learn why they earned and deserved the ticket. How about you explain to them that our Mayor has raped us and we need all the court time we can get to feed our families. How about they take responsibility for their own actions. Must I go on???............

Screw them all! :cop:
Crash and burn baby..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-06-2011, 07:20 AM
How about stopping a real 37 who commit real infractions how about that family members infraction was not running a stop, red light or speeding meaning they were not reckless driving . How about there are 1000000 other people you give a chance to because they are 33 a buddy of yours but noooo a family member has to get cited and by the way she gets no ot for court she just like to **** police officers family members up should i go on???

01-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Are we talking about the same bare-footed bag lady from North Miami Beach that married a NMB Cop, became a Hialeah Officer and is now a Slum Lord Cop?

01-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Sandra still around? She has to be over 100 years old.
I think her and that old reserve captain who works security at the mall
are competing to see who goes senile first. :devil:

01-21-2011, 05:43 AM
i hope one of your family members gets pulled over and gets a ticket...oh wait, whats that you say they're good drivers....what else, it's their choice...WHATEVER!!!! im sure it would still piss you off. hope u get a taste of ur own medicine!!!

04-01-2013, 03:58 PM
never mind that, she is also using her position to acquire information on other people to make complaints against them - illegally. She is complaining about a county official missusing their position while doing the EXACT same thing. She is using information only available to police officers improperly and making a complaint against someone else? talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

04-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Holly $hit, does at least one of you girls have a set of balls?
The witch drives to work and drives home? Turn about is fair play.
Warning. She won’t stop; you will have to call in a chase.
I can’t believe that you all are scared of that old toothless bag!

06-23-2013, 05:32 AM
Officer Sandra St. Germain is doing a marvelous job of writing plenty of tickets. She does it best and with a smile. Guys, they want 3.0 TPD then "keep it over 60". These are the people that keep re-electing these crooked politicians. Let 5000 & 100 get plenty of calls. Oh, that's plenty of court too!