PDA

View Full Version : Julie Jones is history

01-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Would anyone care to place a bet how long Julie Jones will last now that the new Governor and Cabinet are in office?

I predict she will be gone by the end of this month at the latest. She has pi*#ed off the wrong people. Trust me on this one.

01-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Tell us why we should trust you on this one you little drama queen!

01-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Tell us why we should trust you on this one you little drama queen!

Agree....

01-05-2011, 11:37 PM
She will be here at least another 3 months, at the Gov.'s request. She will be gone as soon as Scott finds one of his buddies to replace her. Because FHP is such a mess, Lt. Col. Lierton will be going with her. So long Loser's.

01-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Would anyone care to place a bet how long Julie Jones will last now that the new Governor and Cabinet are in office?

I predict she will be gone by the end of this month at the latest. She has pi*#ed off the wrong people. Trust me on this one.

I agree, I know for a fact that she already had a run in with Jennifer Carroll and one other person not in state government but who had serious connections with some high rollers in the legislature. She and Czernis will probably have a co-going-away party. Of course, Czernis is leaving because his DROP has run out (good thing for him).

01-06-2011, 03:19 AM

I agree, I know for a fact that she already had a run in with Jennifer Carroll and one other person not in state government but who had serious connections with some high rollers in the legislature. She and Czernis will probably have a co-going-away party. Of course, Czernis is leaving because his DROP has run out (good thing for him).

That fine but what about the rest who are in mid level making our lives miserable. Troop F anyone? :|

01-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Looks lke its back to driving the swamp buggy :lol:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/306207032_a238b8a2a0_z.jpg?zz=1

01-06-2011, 02:00 PM
The squirrel sheriffs say she already has a new job. Offensive (no pun intended) lineman for FSU. :snicker:

01-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Most folks at her level expext their days to be numbered anytime the Gov changes. Just part of the game. So whether it be because she spoke her mind or just because of a change in management, I think she plans on leaving.

If you are in really deep (like Fred was), you may see it thru. But even he eventually had to go (should have been much sooner).

01-06-2011, 07:42 PM
I think we need someone willing to speak their mind and stand up for what they want, instead of following the heard. After all, isn't that part of being a leader?

01-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Too bad that when Julie opens her mouth only $hit comes out. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed. She has no social skills which makes her look like a real Beeooch.We'll take a leader who's out-spoken, but fair. That is not Julie Jones.

01-06-2011, 09:49 PM
I just wish she could smile. Hey what if we told a few girl jokes.

01-10-2011, 10:39 AM
She will be here at least another 3 months, at the Gov.'s request. She will be gone as soon as Scott finds one of his buddies to replace her. Because FHP is such a mess, Lt. Col. Lierton will be going with her. So long Loser's.

I bet she will be gone in less than 3 months and Lierton will be the next Colonel. There ain't nobody else in the runnin.

01-11-2011, 12:26 AM
If Lierton even gets an interview, expect a class action law suit. I hear the minorities plan to keep him out.

01-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Someone needs to let the new gov know how much money is being wasted on this Project TNT thing and get rid of it and whoever came up with this crap. What a waste !! Like someone in the kirkman building gives a hairy rats a$$ what the field wants. As long as it doesnt effect HQ and their 100k a year posh jobs, nothing will change.

01-13-2011, 12:23 AM
Gov. Scott wants change...then get rid of the AssBags running FHP, starting with Lierton. All Lt. Colonel's must go. Bring some respect back to FHP.

01-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Gov. Scott wants change...then get rid of the AssBags running FHP, starting with Lierton. All Lt. Colonel's must go. Bring some respect back to FHP.

If you did that, you'd have to find another black male, another white male and another hispanic male to replace them. We have to remain politically correct you know. I just hope they go outside and find the next colonel. We have absolutely nobody that's worth a shizzat who is capable of doing that job. CZ was bad enough and thank God he'll be gone for good next month.