PDA

View Full Version : Chief Retiring

01-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Its an exciting time in medley! thoughts? predictions?

01-08-2011, 03:08 PM
WHO CARES BRO,WORST PLAYERS SAME GAME.

01-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Someone obviously has a problem with their caps lock..
Anyway, you're wrong about that. It's not the same game anymore. Maybe if you all spent your time actually paying attention to what is going on in your department rather than talking nonsense on these forums, you'd realize that number one won't be who you think it is. On the surface, maybe, but look deeper than that.

01-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Someone obviously has a problem with their caps lock..
Anyway, you're wrong about that. It's not the same game anymore. Maybe if you all spent your time actually paying attention to what is going on in your department rather than talking nonsense on these forums, you'd realize that number one won't be who you think it is. On the surface, maybe, but look deeper than that.

You really know what you are talking about!!! We all know who the real number one is going to be... God help us all!

01-18-2011, 03:42 PM
New kid I think they were just screaming in text!lol We know big changes are coming. I'm not so sure its a bad thing. I welcome the change and hope they have our best interest in mind. New power comes with new players. Everyone wants their people at their side. There is enough of us here who just want to be treated fair and not to be held accountable for what other officers before us have done. Were not expecting anything to be given to us that we do not deserve or are not qualified for. We just want to do our jobs and go home to our families at the end of the day.

01-20-2011, 04:59 PM
You really know what you are talking about!!! We all know who the real number one is going to be... God help us all!

We must not be talking about the same person. The man behind the curtain sees through all of the bull that goes on here. He has something that many people who are higher in rank lack: common sense. Even though capitana will probably be chief soon, he is the one who will be talking sense into her before she makes major decisions. And eventually, when she retires, if he becomes chief, it will be one of the greatest things to ever happen to our department.

Now, don't get me wrong, capitana is a great leader, but sometimes she gets caught up with emotions and makes decisions based on that, rather than what should be done. I don't blame her for that. She wants to make everyone happy, and that's nearly impossible.
They always say "behind every strong man is an even stronger woman". However,
when that woman needs a little push, the man is right there to help her. :D

01-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Awww...that was so heart felt.We'll see what happens.It won't be pretty.

01-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Oh God!!! Am I the only one that understan this was written by the "strong man" behing the "strong woma"... Please give us a little more credit. We are not kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must not be talking about the same person. The man behind the curtain sees through all of the bull that goes on here. He has something that many people who are higher in rank lack: common sense. Even though capitana will probably be chief soon, he is the one who will be talking sense into her before she makes major decisions. And eventually, when she retires, if he becomes chief, it will be one of the greatest things to ever happen to our department.

Now, don't get me wrong, capitana is a great leader, but sometimes she gets caught up with emotions and makes decisions based on that, rather than what should be done. I don't blame her for that. She wants to make everyone happy, and that's nearly impossible.
They always say "behind every strong man is an even stronger woman". However,
when that woman needs a little push, the man is right there to help her. :D

01-26-2011, 06:54 PM
I really don't think he would toot his own horn like that...

02-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Will it's coming soon..The day is is getting closer .Can someone bing the popcorn please,I'll bring the butter. :lol:

02-07-2011, 06:12 PM
So rumor has it that your female capt will be given the Chief's job. What do you all think about that?

02-08-2011, 03:30 PM
None of you damn business jerk...Try to squeeze info from somewhere else.

02-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Wow from mayor's secretary to captain to chief and people say hard work doesn't pay off ! I am glad I am not a sgt or lt in this department since rank really doesn't matter. Good luck to all we will need it.

02-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Wow from mayor's secretary to captain to chief and people say hard work doesn't pay off ! I am glad I am not a sgt or lt in this department since rank really doesn't matter. Good luck to all we will need it.

Ya know, that's really funny that you say that rank doesn't matter. And youre right. In this case it doesnt. Know why? Cause the sgts and lts sit on their rears all day causing drama. She worked hard for this position. Let's not forget that she was a detective before mayors assistant. I will agree that her management skills aren't up to par, but that she deserved it over them? Yes. That she will guide the dept as best as she can? Yes. That she will have an outside force and voice of reason to make the best decisions? Yes.

02-10-2011, 03:12 AM

Ya know, that's really funny that you say that rank doesn't matter. And youre right. In this case it doesnt. Know why? Cause the sgts and lts sit on their rears all day causing drama. She worked hard for this position. Let's not forget that she was a detective before mayors assistant. I will agree that her management skills aren't up to par, but that she deserved it over them? Yes. That she will guide the dept as best as she can? Yes. That she will have an outside force and voice of reason to make the best decisions? Yes.

Must be nice to have your own cheer leading squad and your right, she closed all those major cases as a detective..............wait she never closed crap. Well she did help out with every bleeding heart event in the city and did a great job with parades and parties. She is ready to lead..........
But its ok arti she'll do great im sure. This place is a comedy act and we get it for free.

02-10-2011, 10:01 AM
How about we give her a chance and THEN criticize her work? Fair enough?

And side note: you got the wrong guy.

02-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Can somebody tell me what's going on with Olmedo's promotion to Captain? He had been walking up and down the station for weeks telling everybody he was going to be 2nd in command and his name hasn't even been mention since Monday night! Is it possible that our new Chief actually realized she was making a mistake promoting him with her? If that's the case... The Chief should start walking with a rearview mirror on her shoulder cause that snake will attack... Just because of that. She'll have my respect and support for ever.

02-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Everyone hates this guy until they got a problem that needs to be solved then the snake is no longer the snake. All of you have been talking about him getting promoted and have kissed his ass for the last two weeks. Now that there is silence your lips have nowhere to kiss.

02-12-2011, 03:44 AM
Why isn't jack the new chief or at least the new captain. He is the only one in management that actually acts like and has done police work in his career. Jack for Mayor !!

02-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Why isn't jack the new chief or at least the new captain. He is the only one in management that actually acts like and has done police work in his career. Jack for Mayor !!

Police work? Jack? Are you on crack, or what?

02-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Sitting around doing nothing but complaining is considered police work? Duly noted!!!

My goodness, some of us can be so blind. But I won't hold it against you. In a game of snakes, bears, and pansies( and I'm not talking about the flower !!), it's an easy mistake to make.

02-13-2011, 02:29 PM
Hey - - - I thought Pizzi was the new Chief, I heard his offica title is "Fuher Pizzi, QMS" a/k/a "Quien Mas Sabe." Alls you guys worry about too much. Note he new chain of command in Medley, and do not forget it. It is the following: The so called Chief, gets it from the Mayor (Ramon), who gets it from Silva, who gets it from the other Mayor (Morrow), who gets it from the other Mayore (Fuher Pizzi). Fuher Pizzi heretofore shall approve all actions, unless an order, directive or action is approved by Fuher Pizzi, the order, directive or action has no effect and may be ignored. You are officially advised that you are to contact His Royal Fuher at (305) 231-2121 or via email mpizzijr@yahoo.com or via fax (305) 231-2123. You will be kept confidential.

Officially, yours

02-25-2012, 11:19 PM
The first time I saw this outgoing "Chief" and the guy they call Lurch at a function, laughing, playing, making odd noises and grabbing at each other playfully. I thought they were just two mentally challenged individuals. When I found out the little freckled one with the glasses was your "Chief" I just could not believe it. This is no joke, I am not one to make fun of the unfortunate. I was truly shocked. No way he could be better than the one you have now. I would be surprised if he could find a Cuban in Hialeah.