PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Tom Knight!

01-04-2011, 01:48 PM
http://www2.tbo.com/video/2011/jan/03/sarasota-helps-shape-floridas-future--33456/video-news/

01-04-2011, 02:00 PM
He recommended a merger of all State LE agencies, but what did he really recommend for FHP. You should read it. BTW, what is "more efficiencies"? You don't think Knight would tell the media one thing and the Gov. something else do you?

Regardless of what was recommended, we'll will always have the same pay problem while being a stand alone LE agency.

01-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Seems like the blind leading the blind.

01-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Sheriff Knight took up for you guys big time ! I know for a fact! You should thank him regardless of what happens.

01-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Sheriff Knight took up for you guys big time ! I know for a fact! You should thank him regardless of what happens.
If you sign your name to your post, you might get a 20k promotion out of it!!! :snicker: :roll:

01-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Nothing but good.

He told the Govenor to up the pay and protect the pension.

Thank You Sheriff Knight.

01-05-2011, 01:52 AM
Nothing but good.

Thanks Sheriff Knight for speaking up for the Trooper's. I really appreciate it. I wish someone would go to bat for us.....

01-05-2011, 02:00 AM
I really have to give the Sheriff some credit. He didn't have to go on the news and talk about FHP's problems. In the end it may not make a difference, but I for one sure do appreciate his efforts.

01-05-2011, 02:35 AM
If you sign your name to your post, you might get a 20k promotion out of it!!! :snicker: :roll:

This would be a true statement if the Balkwill administration were still in Sarasota County!

THANK GOD FOR SHERIFF KNIGHT ! A BREATH OF FRESH AIR !

01-05-2011, 02:45 AM
At least they should have picked a Trooper in shape to come out of that Charger, who is that fatty? :devil:

01-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks Sheriff. Hopefully some good will come of this.

01-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Thanks Sheriff. Hopefully some good will come of this.

Sheriff,

I heard through the ringer about things you did for us. I really appreciate it! Hopefully we will get what we deserve and have earned. Have a great new year in Sarasota County.

Trooper X

01-11-2011, 04:26 AM
Trooper X,.

you sir are an imposter...

Tommy boy is nothing more than a puppet, always have and always will... walking in the shadows of his smarter and connected brother...

how's that taste, eh???

don't go away mad, just go away....

01-11-2011, 05:37 AM
Trooper X,.

Tommy boy is nothing more than a puppet, always have and always will... walking in the shadows of his smarter and connected brother...

how's that taste, eh???

Chris, you shouldn't say those things about your baby brother.

01-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Trooper X,.

how's that taste, eh???

Guest:

I will refrain from bad mouthing you on here, would rather do it to your face. I have been a Trooper for as long time and Sheriff Knight did a lot for me when he was here. So rather than me tell you what I think of you and your post, please elect to get with me by sending me a contact so you and I can meet face to face and resolve this issue professionally, like Troopers.

Sincerely,

Trooper X

01-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Nothing but good.

The Gov prob told him to go screw himself after he told him that

01-14-2011, 10:50 PM
I will refrain from bad mouthing you on here, would rather do it to your face. I have been a Trooper for as long time. So rather than me tell you what I think of you and your post, please elect to get with me by sending me a contact so you and I can meet face to face and resolve this issue professionally, like Troopers.

Sincerely,

Trooper X
Trooper X:

I would be absolutely delighted to meet with you face to face! Please leave your name and email address and it shall happen! :cop:

Trooper Y

01-15-2011, 05:37 AM
Troopers X and Y, I too would like to be at the face to face meeting!

Respectfully,

Trooper Z

01-15-2011, 11:24 PM
To troopers X,Y,Z, I know the almighty Sheriff of Sarasota is not on this website (posting anyway), this is a person who runs and hides from confrontation and is no where to be found when there is dicipline to be handed out or a situation not in his favor. So imposters beware. Oh he is checking this website each and everyday and having "his people" check this website everyday to monitor what is being said and who is saying it. Too bad he had no control here...

thanks weisel....