PDA

View Full Version : LT.BLANCO

01-04-2011, 12:49 PM
LT. BERT BLANCO HEADED BACK TO PATROL CORAL WAY AND LT.NAJHI TO TAKE HIS PLACE. WE SEE WHERE THIS PLACE IS GOING.......

01-04-2011, 04:29 PM
LT. BERT BLANCO HEADED BACK TO PATROL CORAL WAY AND LT.NAJHI TO TAKE HIS PLACE. WE SEE WHERE THIS PLACE IS GOING.......
Good for you Blanco. You are a good man. Let someone else deal with the headache. This more for less shit is not worth it.

01-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Bert is the most honest and well respected officer this department ever had. He is a true professional and most of all descent man who has place the organization before his own personal reasons.....Good Luck Bert.....from the resistance

01-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Thank you for you unsolicited opinion. Is this guy running for office soon or something?

01-04-2011, 11:48 PM
who are you kidding, he's had cozy jobs his entire career AKA "behind a desk."

01-05-2011, 04:11 AM
I know guys that he worked for, I know guys that he worked with and I know guys that worked for him. Lt Blanco is a good a man and respected by any officer who is worth anything. He is also respected by the chief and staff and he isn't going anywhere that he doesn't want to go to. If we had more men like Bert Blanco this would be a better department.

01-06-2011, 03:59 AM
I know guys that he worked for, I know guys that he worked with and I know guys that worked for him. Lt Blanco is a good a man and respected by any officer who is worth anything. He is also respected by the chief and staff and he isn't going anywhere that he doesn't want to go to. If we had more men like Bert Blanco this would be a better department.
blanco is a good dude worked for him in patrol...

01-06-2011, 04:52 AM
I remember being a rookie hustling from call to call in central, towards the end of the night I bumped into him at the fuel pumps. The lieutenant about to drive off stopped, reversed and told me what a great job I was doing. Its nice to have a little encouragement from your chain, he has always struck me as a level headed humble guy.