PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

12-26-2010, 01:58 AM
Cowley for Chief? Please tell me it is just a rumor.

12-26-2010, 05:02 AM
I would like to see Jimmy Llimas get a shot, when hes not impregnating hookers on S. Federal hwy or rolling drunks in the NW, hes a decent guy. I mean he did start the CAT program, what the hell more do you want.

12-27-2010, 07:14 PM
What about Mike Martinez for chief? Hey he is young and still thinks like a cop, not like Major Coward who is a politician!

12-31-2010, 07:06 PM
We definitely need to hire a chief from the outside. That's the only way we are going to get a fresh start and avoid the playing favorites games! It will be nice to be judged on work product and not whos azz you are kissing!

12-31-2010, 10:07 PM
We definitely need to hire a chief from the outside. That's the only way we are going to get a fresh start and avoid the playing favorites games! It will be nice to be judged on work product and not whos azz you are kissing!

hold on hold on lets not jump to conclusions. do you know how long ive had to kiss azz, i mean, for god sakes, my lips have been blistered for years and ive only made it to sgt., dont you think we should reconsider an inside chief? i have a long way to go here, come on guys, whos with me???

12-31-2010, 10:54 PM

hold on hold on lets not jump to conclusions. do you know how long ive had to kiss azz, i mean, for god sakes, my lips have been blistered for years and ive only made it to sgt., dont you think we should reconsider an inside chief? i have a long way to go here, come on guys, whos with me???

LMAO!! That has to be the best post I've read on here yet!

01-01-2011, 08:08 PM
My 2011 wish list for a Chief

1) NOT a Politician
2) NOT a failed politician looking for another goverment check.
3) A chief who didn't forget where he came from.
4) A chief who recognizes merit not azz kissing.
5) A leader.
6) A chief who can work with the PBA.
7) A chief who recognizes merit not azz kissing.

any others?

01-03-2011, 03:33 PM
My 2011 wish list for a Chief

1) NOT a Politician
2) NOT a failed politician looking for another goverment check.
3) A chief who didn't forget where he came from.
4) A chief who recognizes merit not azz kissing.
5) A leader.
6) A chief who can work with the PBA.
7) A chief who recognizes merit not azz kissing.

any others?

i didnt know we had to make a list, but i think i can get one together.

1) has a tattoo of lips on their azz so i know where to pucker up
2) will let me get them coffee anytime of the day, even if im off duty
3) from the inside (preferably someone who already knows how my lips feel on the butt)
4) someone who likes having another in their shadow
5) someone who takes care of their back side
6) a leader who will tell me that my x-mas/b-day presents are the best...no matter what
7) from the inside (preferably someone who already knows how my lips feel on the butt)

02-03-2011, 12:45 AM
RB for Chief.

02-03-2011, 02:00 PM
When is city hall going to start the search for a Chief? We are stuck in neutral with no leadership..

02-04-2011, 02:09 PM
I feel sorry for you guys...The worst is finally coming true. You're left with Chief Kirchoff, who has absolutely nothing nice to say about anyone or anything. When he does speak, he is obnoxious and condescending. Fortunately he can't stay long, but where does that leave you? There is no one even remotely qualified to run that agency. Majors Flournoy and Cowley are incompetent and only concerned about themselves. Captain Quinones was never even qualified to be a Sergeant, let alone a Captain. And Captain Honan, probably the best of the bunch, but definitely not Chief material. God bless you all, you're going to need it!

02-23-2011, 03:40 AM
Dwayne Flournoy Chief, God Help Us All.

02-24-2011, 05:55 PM

Ahhh, what's the matter...your golden ticket get pulled from you?? Are you afraid that you're going to be judged by your work product now instead of your a$$ kissing techniques. Go sit in the corner and suck your thumbs you pathetic pieces of shit.

02-24-2011, 07:03 PM

You sure this isn't just a bad rumor?

02-24-2011, 07:10 PM

Ahhh, what's the matter...your golden ticket get pulled from you?? Are you afraid that you're going to be judged by your work product now instead of your a$$ kissing techniques. Go sit in the corner and suck your thumbs you pathetic pieces of shizzat.

well spoken. for all of you members of our department, especially new people, take a look around. find all the bosses and mid-level managers who are sulking around the hallways looking at their shoes. that's because they now will no longer be cruising thru their cushy positions based on their bull$hitting and a$$kissing. if those certain few had obtained their jobs by merit and did the jobs well, they would not be worried about who is chief right now. and i personally don't feel a bit sorry for them. if they had at least been humble enough they would have taken their opportunities that were giftwrapped to them, turned it into hard work and gained the respect of the rest of us. but they chose to sit there thumbing their noses at everyone, treating everyone like shit, and laughing while they sat on the former bosses' laps like spoiled brats singing "nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyaahh-nyaaahh..you caaaan't touch meeee." now what, motherfVckers? your damn right..God help you.

02-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Really! Does whoever wrote the previous post not realize that DF is the biggest favorite player around! Everyone knows that if your not in Vin then your career is over. Work standard my a$$ it is just a continuation of the previous S1. Its not who you know it's who you bl@w. I for the life of me don't know how that click got all the power. It's high school all over again

02-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Really! Does whoever wrote the previous post not realize that DF is the biggest favorite player around! Everyone knows that if your not in Vin then your career is over. Work standard my a$$ it is just a continuation of the previous S1. Its not who you know it's who you bl@w. I for the life of me don't know how that click got all the power. It's high school all over again

Bitterman....party of 1...your table is ready

02-25-2011, 12:14 PM

ah here we go. name these mysterious VIN people. should i expect Fowler, Grange, and Faul to rocket through the ranks? maybe Hippo and Todd too. or are you just really talking about 3 or 4 guys you dont like? name that click, son.

02-25-2011, 08:47 PM
RE: NEW CHIEF

CHIEF DWAYNE FLOURNOY WOW THE CITY OF HALLANDALE BEACH HAS COME A LONG WAY.....SMART CHOICE!!!!!

02-26-2011, 08:54 AM
In ancient Sanskrit language Flournoy means when you are building something height must equal width for load bearing walls and ceilings.

02-26-2011, 08:02 PM
typo in last post...your should be you're. I wanted to acknowledge my mistake before the grammar police went 10-8.

02-27-2011, 08:40 PM
I think it was priceless to see Major Coward's face during detail sign-ups, he looked like a little kid that had just gotten his azz beat and was about to cry. Sorry Major Coward, I guess your boy / choice for Chief the illustrious Captain Roberts did not do as well as he thought (I heard that he was bragging about how well he had performed) on the interviews. The majority of the Officers knew he wouldn't do that well once he opened his mouth. :devil:

04-19-2013, 12:51 PM

Ahhh, what's the matter...your golden ticket get pulled from you?? Are you afraid that you're going to be judged by your work product now instead of your a$$ kissing techniques. Go sit in the corner and suck your thumbs you pathetic pieces of shizzat.

well spoken. for all of you members of our department, especially new people, take a look around. find all the bosses and mid-level managers who are sulking around the hallways looking at their shoes. that's because they now will no longer be cruising thru their cushy positions based on their bull$hitting and a$$kissing. if those certain few had obtained their jobs by merit and did the jobs well, they would not be worried about who is chief right now. and i personally don't feel a bit sorry for them. if they had at least been humble enough they would have taken their opportunities that were giftwrapped to them, turned it into hard work and gained the respect of the rest of us. but they chose to sit there thumbing their noses at everyone, treating everyone like shit, and laughing while they sat on the former bosses' laps like spoiled brats singing "nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyaahh-nyaaahh..you caaaan't touch meeee." now what, motherfVckers? your damn right..God help you.

Well I think it is safe to say this prediction was wrong. DF has become worse than the late TM. What a horrible place to work! The only things that have changed since DF took over is that you can now be hired and promoted just because you're an African-American, regardless if you're right for the job, and S1 drives around in a rental car. All while we are told there is no money for uniforms, new laptops, or anything that road patrol (backbone of the department) actually needs! Shame on you DF!

04-19-2013, 05:08 PM
[quote=Guest]Dwayne Flournoy Chief, God Help Us All.

Well I think it is safe to say this prediction was wrong. DF has become worse than the late TM. What a horrible place to work! The only things that have changed since DF took over is that you can now be hired and promoted just because you're an African-American, regardless if you're right for the job, and S1 drives around in a rental car. All while we are told there is no money for uniforms, new laptops, or anything that road patrol (backbone of the department) actually needs! Shame on you DF![/quote:38fz33ol]

You ever bad mouth TM again and I will personally beat your a$$; you worthless piece of excrement.

04-19-2013, 06:56 PM
[quote=Guest]Dwayne Flournoy Chief, God Help Us All.

Well I think it is safe to say this prediction was wrong. DF has become worse than the late TM. What a horrible place to work! The only things that have changed since DF took over is that you can now be hired and promoted just because you're an African-American, regardless if you're right for the job, and S1 drives around in a rental car. All while we are told there is no money for uniforms, new laptops, or anything that road patrol (backbone of the department) actually needs! Shame on you DF!

You ever bad mouth TM again and I will personally beat your a$$; you worthless piece of excrement.[/quote:2spjrck1]

You must be family because nobody else liked him or you're possibly trying to change the subject. Like I was saying DF and TM are the same. So much needs to change but nothing has.

04-22-2013, 12:10 PM
[quote="You must be family because nobody else liked him or you're possibly trying to change the subject. Like I was saying DF and TM are the same. So much needs to change but nothing has.[/quote]

That is truly a shame -- TM was a cancer for that place and I'm sorry to see the DF is no better. You still have a lot of higher ups who are willing to kiss azz to get what they want (and even some not so higher ups!). Plus there are an awful lot of people in those positions who are not qualified to be there. (They have to kiss to keep their jobs, they couldn't make it anywhere else, either).

Too bad no city manager has seen the problems there and made the big decision to hire from the outside... until they do, nothing will change. You guys need a fresh set of brains to separate the crap out of the mix...