PDA

View Full Version : More Details Details Details Raw Hide!!!!!!

12-24-2010, 05:57 PM
So tired of the never ending details.

12-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Like Sly says

That be our report card, details gotta stay

12-24-2010, 11:05 PM
For some reason, current management the past few years thinks State Troopers are like little children who need to be led around by the hand and are too stupid to go out and find their own activity. Worst thing thats ever happened to the patrol. What seperated this job from a lot of other LEO jobs was your independence and self-motivation to go out and create your own activity. To justify their new positions, somebody had to come up with all these daily "details" and dictate the Troopers day for them and decide what they need to look for every month, like train track violations or motorcycles or truck enforcement or the oldie but goodie "aggressive driving", which nobody is really sure what the definition is.

12-24-2010, 11:49 PM
It all started about 2000 or 2001, we got a new bread of idiots promoted to Lieutenant and above and they promoted so fast they did not spend much time being a trooper so they think they have to lead everyone around.

What these idiots really did was teach the troopers not to go out and get their own activity because they were going to be sent to details anyway, so these troopers just quit doing enforcement and simply let the never ending detail do it for them.

Troopers have grown bored of this job because of the idiots running the patrol these days. They lost their motivation, it got so bad back then that you had Lieutenants who would plan the squads entire day every day from the moment they checked on duty and run them at details right up to the end of their shift. The troopers simply said enough and quit working on their own, these new breed Lieutenants and Captions are to blame for todays patrol.

12-25-2010, 02:36 AM
It all started about 2000 or 2001, we got a new bread of idiots promoted to Lieutenant and above and they promoted so fast they did not spend much time being a trooper so they think they have to lead everyone around.

What these idiots really did was teach the troopers not to go out and get their own activity because they were going to be sent to details anyway, so these troopers just quit doing enforcement and simply let the never ending detail do it for them.

Troopers have grown bored of this job because of the idiots running the patrol these days. They lost their motivation, it got so bad back then that you had Lieutenants who would plan the squads entire day every day from the moment they checked on duty and run them at details right up to the end of their shift. The troopers simply said enough and quit working on their own, these new breed Lieutenants and Captions are to blame for todays patrol.

It’s all in an 8 hr day, and these details only last for two maybe three hrs at most and slugs will always complain.

I love the details; it’s like free contacts for me.

Every time I see troopers complain about details it’s because it’s cutting into their screw off time.
You complain when you are told to produce activity, now you complain about being assigned to details. What’s next? Oh, you mean I have to leave the house when I take a 10-8!
it’s time to go to work or Rick Scott will take your job! Now let’s get to woks slugs!!

12-25-2010, 05:58 AM

The biggest idiot of all is the one you refer to as "Capt. Kool-hane" and his biggest a$$ sucker Sgt. DT :P

12-26-2010, 12:54 AM
95% of our Troopers are slugs who wouldn't know how to come out and WORK 8 hours a day. On a given day if a Trooper worked one long form he could also write 20 contacts easily. I can also promise you that if you worked for a private company, your output would be 4-5 contacts per hour of time patrolled. Lazy slugs need to be taken by the hand and made to work details or all they will do is drive around and waste state gas all day. Yes, I am grandpa and have been on nearly 30 years but every day I have taken a 10-8 I have come out and WORKED my shift.

12-26-2010, 01:08 AM

Who in the hell actually worries about contacts? You act as if they're paying you $20 for each additional one you get. Guess what? THEY DON'T!!! :P

12-26-2010, 05:33 AM
Yes, I am grandpa and have been on nearly 30 years but every day I have taken a 10-8 I have come out and WORKED my shift.

Well gramps, if you and most the other troopers are capable of giving a full days work and can get the job done on their own (like Troopers from 50 years ago could), then why punish you by forcing you to participate in these cutesy details because a handful of troopers couldn't find their rear-ends in a rainstorm? I for one am perfectly capable of beating the bushes on my own. Details should be conducted "on occassion" just like these safety campaigns should be conducted "on occasion". If you do them constantly, nobody enjoys them and you get ho-hum participation. We should have 1 or 2 Seatbelt blitzes a year (not 35 of them). To change the course on these decisions would be to admit that they are wrong. The higher up you go in rank, the less likely thats going to happen, so get used to the details. If doing a detail a week is good, then certainly doing 5 details a week has got to be better.

12-26-2010, 03:51 PM

Who in the hell actually worries about contacts? You act as if they're paying you $20 for each additional one you get. Guess what? THEY DON'T!!! :P

Nope, your just lazy and forgot why you became a trooper.

It’s all about saving lives and doing the right thing, protect the innocent, defenders of the weak.

But you are just someone who complains, problem child, lazy and came to this job for the wrong reasons.

Your not a public servant, you just want a hand out , free ride and don’t tell me I have to work attitude.

If you don’t like being told what to do, then go work for yourself.

But, you’re just that 10% that we talk about being unproductive, disgruntled and negative. I am not spending any more time dealing with that 10%.

Now let’s get to work slug!

12-27-2010, 02:23 AM

Nope, your just lazy and forgot why you became a trooper.

It’s all about saving lives and doing the right thing, protect the innocent, defenders of the weak.

But you are just someone who complains, problem child, lazy and came to this job for the wrong reasons.

Your not a public servant, you just want a hand out , free ride and don’t tell me I have to work attitude.

If you don’t like being told what to do, then go work for yourself.

But, you’re just that 10% that we talk about being unproductive, disgruntled and negative. I am not spending any more time dealing with that 10%.

Now let’s get to work slug!

Just bumping the taser posts