PDA

View Full Version : ALL TROOPERS

12-23-2010, 03:37 PM
To: All FHP Officers
From: Former Air Traffic Controller who now works at Publix

Troopers,

YOU ALL SUCK!!!!

ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ON THESE FORUMS LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE SISSY GIRLS.
WHY DON'T YOU GROW SOME BALLS AND ALL OF YOU WALK OFF THE JOB AT THE SAME TIME?
GO ON STRIKE EVEN IF IT'S AGAINST THE LAW. WTF YOU THINK THEY WILL DO FIRE ALL OF YOU
AT THE SAME TIME?

JUST DON'T SHOW UP TO WORK FOR ONE WEEK. IF 1600 TROOPERS DON'T SHOW UP TO WORK FOR ONE WEEK
IT WILL SCARE THE HELL OUT OF THEM.

YOU CAN DO THIS ON RICK SCOTT'S SWEARING IN CEREMONY. WALK OUT!!!! DON'T GO TO WORK!!!! ALL 1600 OF YOU!!!

HELL I DID IT LOOK WHAT IT GOT ME!!!

12-23-2010, 03:39 PM
wtf?!?! :?

12-23-2010, 03:41 PM
HAHAHA ... idiot

12-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Did we arrest you for something and you got fired. We swore to an oath and I don't remember going on strike as part of it. I don't like what's going on, but that's not the way to handle it. Don't knock your job at publix, at least you have a job. Merry Christmas.

12-23-2010, 05:45 PM
If you guys could only learn to stick together then you would run the FHP, instead of the state.
Just a thought, but maybe the time is now right for just such a move.

Think about it.

12-23-2010, 08:30 PM
1600 troopers...you must have the wrong state

12-23-2010, 10:48 PM
I don't like what's going on, but that's not the way to handle it.

Well then, please tell us how the way you guys have been handling it has worked out for ya so far. :devil:

12-24-2010, 06:15 AM
I don't like what's going on, but that's not the way to handle it.

Well then, please tell us how the way you guys have been handling it has worked out for ya so far. :devil:

Well, we still have our JOB, how did it work for you?

12-24-2010, 08:38 AM
CZ is being forced out and his job is being posted as a vacancy. If you want to change FHP then apply as director. See forum post Top FHP vacancy.

12-24-2010, 11:38 AM
[quote="Don't be angry at us":1txpes4n] I don't like what's going on, but that's not the way to handle it.

Well, we still have our JOB, how did it work for you?[/quote:1txpes4n]

lol....another one chimes in from the "just be happy you have a job" camp. You guys are all a bunch of brainwashed slaves! Google "Stockholm Syndrome." :devil:

12-24-2010, 01:30 PM
CZ is being forced out and his job is being posted as a vacancy. If you want to change FHP then apply as director. See forum post Top FHP vacancy.

CZ is not being forced out, his 5 yr drop ends Feb 28.

12-24-2010, 01:55 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="Don't be angry at us":pxk7kc4q] I don't like what's going on, but that's not the way to handle it.

Well, we still have our JOB, how did it work for you?[/quote:pxk7kc4q]

lol....another one chimes in from the "just be happy you have a job" camp. You guys are all a bunch of brainwashed slaves! Google "Stockholm Syndrome." :devil:[/quote:pxk7kc4q]

No brainwash here, I just happen to like my job. I've worked for another department and the BS is all the same. It's what you make of it. I chose to ignore it and enjoy life.
It's no wonder why we have high blood pressure and heart attacks looking at all the crap I read on here. However, it's free entertainment.

12-24-2010, 04:00 PM
No one would notice since we're always short. It'll never happen because ODPE won't pay for not showing up like FHP does.

12-27-2010, 02:27 PM
No one would notice since we're always short. It'll never happen because ODPE won't pay for not showing up like FHP does.

yup