PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Martinez fired after arrest on DV charges

12-23-2010, 01:00 PM
http://www.news-press.com/article/20101222/CRIME/101222057/1075/Fort-Myers-police-officer-fired-after-arrest-on-domestic-violence-charges

The Fort Myers Police Department has fired an officer after he was arrested on charges of domestic violence, violated an injunction and misused his department-issued cell phone.

Joseph Martinez, 38, was terminated Dec. 13 — about three months after his initial arrest.

According to an internal affairs report, Martinez, an officer with the juvenile arrest and monitoring unit, was arrested Sept. 23 after allegedly striking and strangling his ex-girlfriend, Noemi Jimenez.

Martinez was placed on administrative leave after his arrest.

On Oct. 5, Jimenez was granted an injunction for protection against Martinez.

Less than a week later, Martinez violated the injunction by calling and sending five text messages to Jimenez.

Martinez was again arrested Oct. 25 on a contempt of court charge.

According to the internal affairs report, Martinez also sent more than 1,000 personal text messages from his department-issued cell phone from Aug. 8 to Sept. 23.

03-14-2011, 07:16 PM
According to the internal affairs report, Martinez also sent more than 1,000 personal text messages from his department-issued cell phone from Aug. 8 to Sept. 23.
Scorned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah..
Nine hundred and sixty something text messages from the alleged victim to ex-police Officer Joe Martinez and sixty something text messages from Martinez responding to the certified psycho/alleged victim: begging her to please leave him alone and to please stop stalking him... Hmmmm.. Yeah sounds like misuse of a department issued cell phone to me.. Not!!

Get your statements straight PSB, because defamation of character and false allegations are a mofo in court..

See ya soon ass clowns..
Whistle-Blowing Joe

03-14-2011, 11:46 PM
The link is no good. Mod here should consider removing the thread here until there is a well written story with FACTS, and a worthy link.

03-15-2011, 06:48 PM
oe Martinez
The link is no good. Mod here should consider removing the thread here until there is a well written story with FACTS, and a worthy link.

Okay.. Here's a good link for you then Mr. or Mrs. Guest..

http//Stophate.homestead.com

Copy and paste that wothy link to your Internet Explorer and enjoy those Facts...

See what happens when you target someone that has more dirt on you, than the dirt that you have on them... And this is just the begging. I've got barrels of this stuff pertaining to everyone that wears a Gold Badge... I've got ten years of nasty dirt tucked away. What do you have? You should of left me alone. Now I won't stop until you guys are terminated or arrested. Let's see which comes first..

Joe