PDA

View Full Version : Open Position

12-21-2010, 10:36 PM
This memoradum is to all applicants interested in the open position for the Pinellas Park Mounted Unit. All Applicants that meet the listed criteria must submit there memorandum of intrest to Mr. Ed no later then 1600hrs. on 1/1/11.

Canditates must meet the following:

1. Be willing to whisper to a horse and get some type of response from the animal.

2. Must be willing to dedicate numerous hours to the unit developing Comp time, and flexing your schedule on your friday to make a four day weekend. Note: "This will be mandatory and occur weekly". So if you wish to actually work the road need not apply.

3. Must be at most a meets employee. If you can investigate a crime this may not be your bag.

4. Must be willing to have the odor of a horse linger in your presence.

5. Must work to have the city purchase a vehicle for your use as a take home vehicle as well as your assigned cruiser for this voulintary unit.

6. Must be willing to have free reign of the Police Department with lack of supervision, as you will be able to do what you want, when you want.

7. Must be willing to train rigorusly so that the day they recall of the 7th calvary, you too will be prepared, for battle with the Homeless and Drunkards of Pinellas Park.

God Speed and Ride safely into the night Ruff Riders.

12-22-2010, 02:25 AM
This memoradum is to all applicants interested in the open position for the Pinellas Park Mounted Unit. All Applicants that meet the listed criteria must submit there memorandum of intrest to Mr. Ed no later then 1600hrs. on 1/1/11.

Canditates must meet the following:

1. Be willing to whisper to a horse and get some type of response from the animal.

2. Must be willing to dedicate numerous hours to the unit developing Comp time, and flexing your schedule on your friday to make a four day weekend. Note: "This will be mandatory and occur weekly". So if you wish to actually work the road need not apply.

3. Must be at most a meets employee. If you can investigate a crime this may not be your bag.

4. Must be willing to have the odor of a horse linger in your presence.

5. Must work to have the city purchase a vehicle for your use as a take home vehicle as well as your assigned cruiser for this voulintary unit.

6. Must be willing to have free reign of the Police Department with lack of supervision, as you will be able to do what you want, when you want.

7. Must be willing to train rigorusly so that the day they recall of the 7th calvary, you too will be prepared, for battle with the Homeless and Drunkards of Pinellas Park.

God Speed and Ride safely into the night Ruff Riders.

Is voluntary really that hard for you to spell? Moron.

12-22-2010, 08:01 PM
No it's not that hard to spell, but hey whats a typo right. It just shows your proof reading skills are up to par for the Corporal position, and the many future report rejects upon you. Thanks for finding it though, I will sure be more carful next time. UHH there is another typo " Find and you too can win a prize to the next spelling bee".

12-23-2010, 01:18 AM
No it's not that hard to spell, but hey whats a typo right. It just shows your proof reading skills are up to par for the Corporal position, and the many future report rejects upon you. Thanks for finding it though, I will sure be more carful next time. UHH there is another typo " Find and you too can win a prize to the next spelling bee".

I believe the poster was bashing you for your negative post however you really did butcher your "typo." :P

12-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Wish I had no life so I could complain non-stop. Sorry, no time for this...gotta go..

12-26-2010, 03:59 AM
Busy life and no time Huh, you sure had time to post a stupid comment though.

01-26-2011, 01:08 AM
Minus the misspelling I thought it was a GREAT POST. At least your not typing with manure under you finger nails. GIDDY UP COW POKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep rolling rolling rolling, keep them doggies rolling, Raw Hide.

01-26-2011, 01:29 AM
Minus the misspelling I thought it was a GREAT POST. At least your not typing with manure under you finger nails. GIDDY UP COW POKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep rolling rolling rolling, keep them doggies rolling, Raw Hide.
Dont like it? Go f*ck your mother!

01-26-2011, 02:09 AM
Peppermint your so predictable.......hahahahaha!!!!! You are so ignorant your posts are all the same. Simple minded with no substance. I had to come out of retirement because whoever made the original post here regardless who they are it was funny. Like Red Skelton funny. Keep shovelling that manure it\'s what your good at!