PDA

View Full Version : Young Dog?

12-19-2010, 06:34 AM
hey how is weavers new dog? whats up with putting the dog on the range with no hearing protection?

01-26-2011, 12:48 AM
Guess this post didn’t get the response you had hoped. Obviously you don’t know what you are talking about seeing they take their dogs to the range all the time, it is part of their training. What was he suppose to do anyway stick cigarette butts in his ears……………….DUMB ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny how this officer’s name remains posted here but another’s whether referred to or posted is removed. NO FAVORTISM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing you solicited those minions to be put in place to monitor this site.

01-29-2011, 01:05 AM
I wondered the same thing as to why some people are removed within the hour and 357's name can just hang in the wind forever. Supposedly anonymous user names (like "guest" and the one I used above) add to a posts deletability per the T.O.S. I would actually be proud if I were him. He is one of the few people in this agency whose name gets no response when "trolled." He has been hung in the wind on here a few times over the years and I have noticed that the sharks on this site do not even notice the blood from his exposed wound. We should all be so lucky to have a response, or lack thereof, on this site. Weaver has always put this job and this country before anything else and he has the awards, scars and paper to prove it. We're talking about a guy to volunteered to go BACK to Iraq for a second time and work for his current boss for a second time! It's anybody's guess which one is/was more dangerous but that is the kind of guy he is. Any one of us who has worked even one call with him can consider ourself lucky! There are many others here who are good and maybe this board should speak about them instead of repeatedly bashing the usual suspects.