PDA

View Full Version : FHP at LEO Funeral

12-15-2010, 01:47 AM
Can anyone who was at the Orange County deputy's funeral today report on what FHP brass was present? I am sure Major Williams was as she usually is on top things but did anyone else see another major or above there?

12-15-2010, 02:08 AM
Can anyone who was at the Orange County deputy's funeral today report on what FHP brass was present? I am sure Major Williams was as she usually is on top things but did anyone else see another major or above there?

Major Spaulding from Troop B. He was the only Major or above I saw at the Memorial Park.

12-15-2010, 02:28 AM
All of the Troop D sergeants, lts, and capts were at some training on I drive and not allowed to go.

12-15-2010, 02:35 AM

Major Spaulding from Troop B. He was the only Major or above I saw at the Memorial Park.

I saw plenty of brass there, including Major Cindy Willimas. I had brass next to me.

12-15-2010, 10:24 AM
I saw three! Majors, one chief, lots of captains and lieutenants, plenty of Troopers. We had a good turnout.

12-17-2010, 01:32 AM
I saw three! Majors, one chief, lots of captains and lieutenants, plenty of Troopers. We had a good turnout.

Thats probaly the best turnout of Troopers I ever seen, including the brass.

I was to be a trooper with all that turn out.

Please be careful out there, I hate going to those things.

12-19-2010, 12:42 AM
Thanks everyone who attended. I saw a good turnout. The major encouraged everyone at the troop meeting last Friday who could attend the funeral to do so.

12-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Thanks everyone who attended. I saw a good turnout. The major encouraged everyone at the troop meeting last Friday who could attend the funeral to do so.

Thank you for posting this information. There has been more than one occasion where FHP has let down the LEO community by failing to attend funerals. It sounds like Troop D has figured it out.

12-20-2010, 12:12 AM

Thank you for posting this information. There has been more than one occasion where FHP has let down the LEO community by failing to attend funerals. It sounds like Troop D has figured it out.

Troop K was there also.