PDA

View Full Version : WHATEVER YOU LIKE!

12-13-2010, 12:14 AM
So, since most of the postings are sooo boooring, I decided to start a new one.

No, no unconfirmed rumors, or bashing, or other stupid comments by stupid people.

So go ahead, let's get the party started! :devil:

12-13-2010, 02:15 AM

No, no unconfirmed rumors, or bashing, or other stupid comments by stupid people.

Ok so I tried two new beers this week...

Leinenkugels Fireside Nut Brown ale: It has a crisp but deep hops flavor with a hint of nutty after taste. Not too bad but only good for one beer as it does not have the constant drinkability as say my usual bud light.

Widmer Brothers Seasonal Ale "Brrr": very much a wheat ale which I tend to not enjoy as much as a say a double hops brew beer. Not as bad as a malt brew. I managed to drink all 12 fl oz's, but not without some cheese and crackers to break up the heavy (not enjoyable) after taste.

Next brew tomorrow: Lawnmower (unk manufactuer as I am too lazy to go look at the bottle in the fridge).

Anyone else have recommendations on less run of the mill beers?

12-13-2010, 02:19 AM
You're a idiot!

12-13-2010, 11:03 AM
You're a idiot!

your momma

12-13-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm impressed. managed to go a little longer than 2 hours without bashing or name calling. Thats a lot longer than having a conversation at Denny's with a group of troopers. Good job guys. We can do it. :lol:

12-13-2010, 09:30 PM

Anything from the Dog Fish Head Brewery. I personally enjoyed the Barley Wine Ale...at 15% by volume. Good stuff.

Scottish Heather Ales are another favorite, too.

Cheers, mate!

12-13-2010, 11:21 PM

Leinenkugels Fireside Nut Brown ale: It has a crisp but deep hops flavor with a hint of nutty after taste. Not too bad but only good for one beer as it does not have the constant drinkability as say my usual bud light.

Widmer Brothers Seasonal Ale "Brrr": very much a wheat ale which I tend to not enjoy as much as a say a double hops brew beer. Not as bad as a malt brew. I managed to drink all 12 fl oz's, but not without some cheese and crackers to break up the heavy (not enjoyable) after taste.

Next brew tomorrow: Lawnmower (unk manufactuer as I am too lazy to go look at the bottle in the fridge).

JVB?

12-14-2010, 01:10 AM

JVB?

nope, mdm.