PDA

View Full Version : New Game: Modified Dead Pool - City Hall

12-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Since we all have a lot of time on our hands - no one is running the ship - I figured we could start a new game. By simply modifying the rules of the popular bar room game - dead pool - we can now bet on who is going to be the next person fired because of all the lies and deciet that has been going on.

I will go first: #1: the incompetent IT Manager; #2: The jezzibel Assistant to the City Manager and #3: the CM himself.

Yes I know I took all the easy picks. Want to join in? :devil:

12-06-2010, 11:45 PM
Boy you took my picks

Since we all have a lot of time on our hands - no one is running the ship - I figured we could start a new game. By simply modifying the rules of the popular bar room game - dead pool - we can now bet on who is going to be the next person fired because of all the lies and deciet that has been going on.

I will go first: #1: the incompetent IT Manager; #2: The jezzibel Assistant to the City Manager and #3: the CM himself.

12-07-2010, 05:18 AM

DS and EC first. The cancer in the police department is much worse than on the city side of 2020. Don't be surprised if Clanton goes next then the purge of city hall will begin and it will not be pretty.

12-07-2010, 07:20 PM
[quote="Grim Reaper":3pc1yyms]Since we all have a lot of time on our hands - no one is running the ship - I figured we could start a new game. By simply modifying the rules of the popular bar room game - dead pool - we can now bet on who is going to be the next person fired because of all the lies and deciet that has been going on.

DS and EC first. The cancer in the police department is much worse than on the city side of 2020. Don't be surprised if Clanton goes next then the purge of city hall will begin and it will not be pretty.[/quote:3pc1yyms]

I have access to Clantons emails and she is zeroing in on 2020 North. Heads are going to be rolling.

12-12-2010, 06:39 AM
So how is LH and Mr Russ doing these days?

[quote="Fly on wall":2ikl0ezb][quote="Grim Reaper":2ikl0ezb]Since we all have a lot of time on our hands - no one is running the ship - I figured we could start a new game. By simply modifying the rules of the popular bar room game - dead pool - we can now bet on who is going to be the next person fired because of all the lies and deciet that has been going on.

DS and EC first. The cancer in the police department is much worse than on the city side of 2020. Don't be surprised if Clanton goes next then the purge of city hall will begin and it will not be pretty.[/quote:2ikl0ezb]

I have access to Clantons emails and she is zeroing in on 2020 North. Heads are going to be rolling.[/quote:2ikl0ezb]