PDA

View Full Version : Wiley Coyote Returning????

12-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Perhaps once he gets the rear hooves of the cows he has been loving out of his fishing waders :D He was the biggest dope this department ever had. Came from money and was nothing but an elitest. On good thing RP did was run this dog out of town.

12-05-2010, 08:00 AM
RP never put him in check but promoted him when he should have remained in a position that could have not hurt people. But again RP made a very bad decision as was his history and promoted him and he set out to hurt a lot of good people who just wanted to work and keep the cities quality of life on a even course. PLEASE he would be a disaster but that is what GALLEGOS has driven the city to do with the consent of the city commission with SCOTT NEWTON being the key. BAD MOVE. Hey Joe Angelo how is it now that you got smoked in the election and you got no job, facing foreclosure, and are a non issue in the city of wilton manors.

12-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Why are you starting crap about something that isnt going to happen.
You guys are all about the drama..

RP never put him in check but promoted him when he should have remained in a position that could have not hurt people. But again RP made a very bad decision as was his history and promoted him and he set out to hurt a lot of good people who just wanted to work and keep the cities quality of life on a even course. PLEASE he would be a disaster but that is what GALLEGOS has driven the city to do with the consent of the city commission with SCOTT NEWTON being the key. BAD MOVE. Hey Joe Angelo how is it now that you got smoked in the election and you got no job, facing foreclosure, and are a non issue in the city of wilton manors.

12-06-2010, 06:51 PM

Word in the squad is he is on the short list of candidates.

12-06-2010, 11:49 PM
As long as he takes his Meds and can cover up his past. He has some past good stuff too so lets have at it.

[quote="Jake Elwood":jd4pk6ex]RP never put him in check but promoted him when he should have remained in a position that could have not hurt people. But again RP made a very bad decision as was his history and promoted him and he set out to hurt a lot of good people who just wanted to work and keep the cities quality of life on a even course. PLEASE he would be a disaster but that is what GALLEGOS has driven the city to do with the consent of the city commission with SCOTT NEWTON being the key. BAD MOVE. Hey Joe Angelo how is it now that you got smoked in the election and you got no job, facing foreclosure, and are a non issue in the city of wilton manors.

Word in the squad is he is on the short list of candidates.[/quote:jd4pk6ex]

12-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Short list must be getting shorter. WC and wife were spotted in town apartment hunting. AND .....Word is that retirement really agrees with him......"looking gooood!" :lol:

12-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Sure it does he did nothing at the PD and he wife has a scam

Short list must be getting shorter. WC and wife were spotted in town apartment hunting. AND .....Word is that retirement really agrees with him......"looking gooood!" :lol:

12-08-2010, 09:08 PM

This wacko was the worst boss I ever worked for. Paranoid doesnt begin to explain things. Our department, again, gets somebody elses hand me downs / retreads. If this yo yo comes back I am putting in for the drop. :cop:

12-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Heard him and Joan K had a thing back a ways for years OH NASTY !

[quote="ida bell":1k7ptxw7]Short list must be getting shorter. WC and wife were spotted in town apartment hunting. AND .....Word is that retirement really agrees with him......"looking gooood!" :lol:

This wacko was the worst boss I ever worked for. Paranoid doesnt begin to explain things. Our department, again, gets somebody elses hand me downs / retreads. If this yo yo comes back I am putting in for the drop. :cop:[/quote:1k7ptxw7]

12-09-2010, 04:59 AM

[quote="ida bell":2ub629wm]Short list must be getting shorter. WC and wife were spotted in town apartment hunting. AND .....Word is that retirement really agrees with him......"looking gooood!" :lol:

This wacko was the worst boss I ever worked for. Paranoid doesnt begin to explain things. Our department, again, gets somebody elses hand me downs / retreads. If this yo yo comes back I am putting in for the drop. :cop:[/quote:2ub629wm]

It would even be worse that the RP from FLPD hire. Wiley went off his meds when RP gave him a command staff position of authority and remember what he did to all of us. He did not even apply for the LT position but RP demanded that he did so he could have another type A personality ruling the roost. But Gallegos, Clanton was wileys old ho went along with it and the saga took another road down a beaten path. So when wiley left we got the replacement who cannot keep his business in his pants for more than 5 minutes not caring where it goes. Hey EC how is the new waitress trick doing from the ALE HOUSE. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

12-09-2010, 01:59 PM

[quote=Guest]Sure it does he did nothing at the PD and he wife has a scam

[quote="ida bell":1h23rca7]Short list must be getting shorter. WC and wife were spotted in town apartment hunting. AND .....Word is that retirement really agrees with him......"looking gooood!" :lol:

This wacko was the worst boss I ever worked for. Paranoid doesnt begin to explain things. Our department, again, gets somebody elses hand me downs / retreads. If this yo yo comes back I am putting in for the drop. :cop:[/quote:1h23rca7]

It would even be worse that the RP from FLPD hire. Wiley went off his meds when RP gave him a command staff position of authority and remember what he did to all of us. He did not even apply for the LT position but RP demanded that he did so he could have another type A personality ruling the roost. But Gallegos, Clanton was wileys old ho went along with it and the saga took another road down a beaten path. So when wiley left we got the replacement who cannot keep his business in his pants for more than 5 minutes not caring where it goes. Hey EC how is the new waitress trick doing from the ALE HOUSE. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM[/quote:1h23rca7]

I knew the Coyote was doing the dirty deed with Ms. Records but Clanton too? OMG. Explains a lot.

12-09-2010, 07:24 PM
WMPD sounds like a great place to work. Everybody's doing everybody. Yeah baby! How do I apply? :P

12-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Moneyed, elitest, and ladies man… You must have left many off the list of Wiley's dalliances. Don't forget the guy's also- TR, TN, DS to name a few. A man of no substance, although back in town.

12-09-2010, 08:20 PM
WMPD sounds like a great place to work. Everybody doing everybody. Yeah baby! How do I apply?

12-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Moneyed, elitest, and ladies man… You must have left many off the list of Wiley's dalliances. Don't forget the guy's also- TR, TN, DS to name a few. A man of no substance, although back in town.

Lets no forgot his boy toy RH

12-10-2010, 01:55 AM
Wiley
Has some dirt on the way let's see how far he gets before the slime comes out . That old dog should stay in the shade.

Lets no forgot his boy toy RH

12-10-2010, 02:24 AM
With all the connections (no pun intended) Wiley had in the city, I'd say he's a good fit (no pun intended) Let the slime roll !!! :lol:

12-10-2010, 04:59 AM
Doublethink. Ya think?

12-11-2010, 03:16 AM
"Vogons are one of the most unpleasant races in the galaxy. Not actually evil, but bad-tempered, bureaucratic, officious and callous. They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. The best way to get a drink out of a Vogon is to stick your finger down his throat, and the best way to irritate him is to feed his grandmother to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. On no account should you allow a Vogon to read poetry at you."

Will WIley continue to allow poetry readings.....Me thinks not.

12-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Wiley was a punk and needed meds to keep himself from eating his gun. Great choice just want you need. Oh there may be just a little issue with some grant funds noticed missing just after he left. PD had to pay it back to keep it quiet but Lets wait till he gets here to talk about that a little more.

Come on RW

"Vogons are one of the most unpleasant races in the galaxy. Not actually evil, but bad-tempered, bureaucratic, officious and callous. They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. The best way to get a drink out of a Vogon is to stick your finger down his throat, and the best way to irritate him is to feed his grandmother to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. On no account should you allow a Vogon to read poetry at you."

Will WIley continue to allow poetry readings.....Me thinks not.

12-17-2010, 02:35 AM
Beep - Beep ! ! !

12-29-2010, 06:00 PM
WMPD sounds like a great place to work. Everybody doing everybody. Yeah baby! How do I apply?
Go down to the PD pick up an app. The more dept’s you have been fired from the better your chance. :D :) :) :shock: