PDA

View Full Version : My name is

12-01-2010, 01:46 AM
Hi my name is Roldan, I like to complain for everything and talk crap about Fantasia, even knowing me and her have dinner for 2 hours at Jason's deli. I forgot, I also hate to work s4 and Cooper is never around. Waaaaaaaaaaa,, mama, mama, I don't want to work midnights. :devil:

12-01-2010, 02:04 AM
Hi my name is Roldan, I like to complain for everything and talk crap about Fantasia, even knowing me and her have dinner for 2 hours at Jason's deli. I forgot, I also hate to work s4 and Cooper is never around. Waaaaaaaaaaa,, mama, mama, I don't want to work midnights. :devil:

Naples is out of control.

12-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Hey Gabby why don't you go kiss Coopers rear end some more. You can kiss one cheek and Catani can kiss his other cheek.

12-02-2010, 02:42 PM

Naples is out of control.

That is because Ft. Myers allows a certain sergeant to do what ever he wants and Naples goes un supervised during this one sergeants work shifts all the time.

12-04-2010, 02:21 AM
Atleast the new Rookies are all doing good! Maybe we can be the future of Troop F 8)

12-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Atleast the new Rookies are all doing good! Maybe we can be the future of Troop F 8)

Unfortunately, your grammar is poor; you had three errors in your two sentences. Corrections are noted in red: "At least...rookies are all doing well!" :oops: :oops:

I hope your reports are written better than your post was written here.

It's embarrassing!. :roll: :roll: