PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

11-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Thanks Chief for the Dinner invite. Hope some of you single guys took him up on it rather than be alone.

11-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Im thankful that Toke will be retired very soon

11-26-2010, 08:11 AM

Thanks Chief for the Dinner invite. Hope some of you single guys took him up on it rather than be alone.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah. ............

11-26-2010, 08:15 AM

10 years too late !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-26-2010, 02:36 PM

With your hahaha I don't know what you are trying to say but that was a class act for our Chief to offer dinner if we did not have plans.

It's dealing with the hahaha part of the Department that will make him say hell with it and retire.

11-26-2010, 02:51 PM

With your hahaha I don't know what you are trying to say but that was a class act for our Chief to offer dinner if we did not have plans.

It's dealing with the hahaha part of the Department that will make him say hell with it and retire.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahh ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah....

11-26-2010, 09:21 PM

10 years too late !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teflon is some long lasting stuff ! :snicker:

11-26-2010, 09:39 PM

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahh ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah....

WhAT an a$$hole kid would post..

11-27-2010, 03:07 AM

That's for those big raises..............

11-27-2010, 04:52 AM
The raises aren't in his hands, let's be real and I also believe that was nice of him to send an invite out to all of us to have a holiday dinner with him and his family. Pretty sad you would mock and ridicule someone for thanking him and even more so to put down someone trying to be generous and sincere for the dinner invite.

11-27-2010, 09:49 AM
The raises aren't in his hands, let's be real and I also believe that was nice of him to send an invite out to all of us to have a holiday dinner with him and his family. Pretty sad you would mock and ridicule someone for thanking him and even more so to put down someone trying to be generous and sincere for the dinner invite.

Ok Chief thanks again!

11-27-2010, 01:44 PM
It's not the Chief but someone who is grown up.