PDA

View Full Version : New Govt

11-24-2010, 12:39 AM
What to expect?

11-24-2010, 03:54 AM
poverty

11-24-2010, 04:07 AM
Most legislatures in the nation would be embarrassed to find out that their state patrolmen are paid dead last out of all 50 states. Our legislature will brag about it. The fact they are able to get employees to do the same job for the least amount of pay is admirable and something to be proud of ( and laugh about behind your back). That is what you can expect. If you think you will get any sympathy regarding your salary, you are so off base.

11-25-2010, 01:51 AM
Most legislatures in the nation would be embarrassed to find out that their state patrolmen are paid dead last out of all 50 states. Our legislature will brag about it. The fact they are able to get employees to do the same job for the least amount of pay is admirable and something to be proud of ( and laugh about behind your back). That is what you can expect. If you think you will get any sympathy regarding your salary, you are so off base.

That is what is so funny about Rick Scotts claim he will save all these millions by reducing state officer pay to a competitive market based pay rate. What rate is he talking about ? A security guard's rate ?

11-25-2010, 01:56 AM
That is what is going to make Rick Scott look like the idiot thief he is, Florida already spends less per state employee then any other state in the nation.

The only reason Rick Scott wanted to be governor was because he saw the FRS retirement fund sitting there with 119 Billion dollars in it and he wants to get his thieving hands on it so he can steal the State of Florida blind.

I predict Rick Scott will end up in jail one day after he rapes the FRS retirement fund and all the dust settles.

11-25-2010, 03:31 PM
That is what is going to make Rick Scott look like the idiot thief he is, Florida already spends less per state employee then any other state in the nation.

The only reason Rick Scott wanted to be governor was because he saw the FRS retirement fund sitting there with 119 Billion dollars in it and he wants to get his thieving hands on it so he can steal the State of Florida blind.

I predict Rick Scott will end up in jail one day after he rapes the FRS retirement fund and all the dust settles.

You may have an interesting point, IF YOU HAD BEEN REFERENCING A. SINK.

She already lost MILLIONS OF $'s of FRS. If anything, Scott will preserve the integrity of the FRS which is about to enter dangerous areas due to Sink investment policies that will cause expectations of benefits in excess of the FRS ability to deliver. The low hanging fruit has all been picked. Now it's time to pay the piper.

11-25-2010, 07:03 PM

You may have an interesting point, IF YOU HAD BEEN REFERENCING A. SINK.

She already lost MILLIONS OF $'s of FRS. If anything, Scott will preserve the integrity of the FRS which is about to enter dangerous areas due to Sink investment policies that will cause expectations of benefits in excess of the FRS ability to deliver. The low hanging fruit has all been picked. Now it's time to pay the piper.

You mean Scott is going to give back even more of the money his company was caught stealing from the govt. ? It was Billions wasn't it ?

12-09-2010, 09:47 PM
What to expect?

My prophecy:

1. Good by DROP for state employees

2. Good by retiring, waiting several months, and then being re-hired

3. Good by several top level (gold) positions

4. Good by any hope of a pay raise

Why do we stay with this department?

12-09-2010, 10:29 PM
What to expect?

More work (calls & responsibility) with less help (more positions cuts) and with less pay (6% pay cut coming next year).

12-10-2010, 12:13 PM
The only true private police force that I can think of is the rail road. If Scott is going to make us equal to the private sector, I am excited. The rail road pays better, has a better retirement, and who would think it, has take home cars.

12-10-2010, 01:32 PM
According to your "prophecy", how is saying goodbye to #2 and #3 a bad thing?

12-10-2010, 09:49 PM
According to your "prophecy", how is saying goodbye to #2 and #3 a bad thing?

Not sure how I misspelled "goodbye" but - meant to say "goodbye" not “good”. LOL

Prophet does not approve or disapprove any issue, but only reports his visions.

12-10-2010, 10:08 PM
[[url]http://fltrib.com/articles/showdown-looming-over-floridas-pension-plan/url]

12-10-2010, 10:18 PM
I don't get it. FHP is crap. Will always be crap. Nothing has changed and nothing will change. It is what it is. I don't get this board. So many complaints. Sense when has is been any different here at FHP. Just deal with it and shut up or move on to better jobs. Its not that hard. The pay sucks boo hoo. FHP is ran bad boo hoo. can't pay my bills boo hoo. You applied for FHP and they gave you a job. If you are sick of the FHP BS (which I can understand) move on to better things like many have.

12-11-2010, 02:06 AM
I don't get it. FHP is crap. Will always be crap. Nothing has changed and nothing will change. It is what it is. I don't get this board. So many complaints. Sense when has is been any different here at FHP. Just deal with it and shut up or move on to better jobs. Its not that hard. The pay sucks boo hoo. FHP is ran bad boo hoo. can't pay my bills boo hoo. You applied for FHP and they gave you a job. If you are sick of the FHP BS (which I can understand) move on to better things like many have.

Actually, the worst thing about FHP is illiterate inbred azzholes like you. You have so many errors in your post that it makes me wonder how pathetic your report writing must be!

12-11-2010, 03:04 AM

It must strike a chord of jealousy with you somewhere if you keep coming here and reading threads. You can always apply again in a year.

12-11-2010, 05:34 PM

It must strike a chord of jealousy with you somewhere if you keep coming here and reading threads. You can always apply again in a year.

here we go with the "everyone wants to be a trooper" mentality. What makes you think I'm not a trooper? I agree with the compaints. Lets just take a step back and look at it...The pay is not reasonable with no increases. No real room for advancement in another unit. Management is subpar etc. etc..These are signs of a dead end job. But hey, if you're ok with it then great but if not there are better things out there. It takes people who would make statements like the one above and people with pride just driving a black and tan to keep FHP going. Theres not much else other than that going for it.

12-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Actually, the worst thing about FHP is illiterate inbred azzholes like you. You have so many errors in your post that it makes me wonder how pathetic your report writing must be!

have you ever pulled into the parking lot of a resturant and noticed an FHP unit parked there and then read which unit it was and drove off to another resturant? I think this must be one of those people you don't want to here whining and crying when your eating.