PDA

View Full Version : SA losing grip on staffld46zbu

11-23-2010, 10:05 PM
I understand patrol meeting went very bad this morning. cracks in the armour of the queen??????????? Hmmmmmmmmm???

11-23-2010, 10:23 PM
o boy - it was interesting. Lost her cool in a big way. Understand permanent search is going on for RP replacement and that she is on the outside looking in. Should be a fun couple of months.

11-23-2010, 10:31 PM
It was great

11-24-2010, 10:32 PM
I think you miss understood SA, give her a little time. Keep up the BS you will be in the mix soon. My Best to all

o boy - it was interesting. Lost her cool in a big way. Understand permanent search is going on for RP replacement and that she is on the outside looking in. Should be a fun couple of months.

11-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Where did she loose her cool or was it her seeing what jerks are working for her? Keep trying the run the city boys

I think you miss understood SA, give her a little time. Keep up the BS you will be in the mix soon. My Best to all