PDA

View Full Version : Learn

11-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Great article about how FLPD changed its detail policies. Hey, Lameberti, why don't you grow a pair and come out with a detail policy that no one above Lt. can work details. Between the deerfeild motorman and captains and chief's that have a lock on the port details, be a leader and share the wealth.

11-22-2010, 08:22 PM
Perhaps after this latest incident with the Chief pulling a "double", this too will be addressed. Personally, it's embarrassing to see Lieutenants and above working grunt details.

11-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Great article about how FLPD changed its detail policies. Hey, Lameberti, why don't you grow a pair and come out with a detail policy that no one above Lt. can work details. Between the deerfeild motorman and captains and chief's that have a lock on the port details, be a leader and share the wealth.
Chiefs and Captains are permitted to work details..............no one is violating any policies....live with it! And its not going to change.......

11-23-2010, 01:33 PM
you have to admit. it is pretty bad when you a LT making over $100,000 a year, working 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, for doing much of nothing. then you have deputies working 12 hrs a day, making about $40-$50,000 a year, humping calls, getting yelled at, spit on, hit, and putting their lives in danger on a dailey basis. then the LT's are working details that could be given to a deputy. its just sad. plus, the deputies dont have anything to look forward to in the way of raises, because everything has been frozen.

11-23-2010, 08:51 PM
Chiefs and Captains are permitted to work details..............no one is violating any policies....live with it! And its not going to change.......

Thanks Jimmy and Steve.......

11-23-2010, 09:00 PM
you have to admit. it is pretty bad when you a LT making over $100,000 a year, working 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, for doing much of nothing. then you have deputies working 12 hrs a day, making about $40-$50,000 a year, humping calls, getting yelled at, spit on, hit, and putting their lives in danger on a dailey basis. then the LT's are working details that could be given to a deputy. its just sad. plus, the deputies dont have anything to look forward to in the way of raises, because everything has been frozen.

To address your concerns: as far as deputies "humping calls & getting yelled at" the lieutenants have been there and done that. As for getting spit on, your a puzzy to let that happen or cause it to happen.

As far having something to look forward to, you can have that when YOU make lieutenant and you can also have someone be as disrespectful to you as you are to them!

Quit whining slug!

11-23-2010, 10:51 PM
I agree , no one above LT should be working details. I have been in a position from an officer, yes.a deputy too .. and moved up the rank to my last position as a Major . I have seen both sides and the details should be left to those who dont get paid as much as staff! Thats just plain greed. See if the Union can get that changed in a contract provision. Good luck guys!

11-24-2010, 01:14 AM

To address your concerns: as far as deputies "humping calls & getting yelled at" the lieutenants have been there and done that. As for getting spit on, your a puzzy to let that happen or cause it to happen.

As far having something to look forward to, you can have that when YOU make lieutenant and you can also have someone be as disrespectful to you as you are to them!

Quit whining slug!

whoa whoa, did you get your feelings hurt? no puzzy here dude and far from a slug. as far as Lt's "been there, done that", i dont know many that have. the ones i do know that have "earned their rank" dont do details. so, dont get your blood pressure up Lt, just keep working your details while the deputies actually work for living.

11-24-2010, 01:41 AM

Quit whining slug!

whoa whoa, did you get your feelings hurt? no puzzy here dude and far from a slug. as far as Lt's "been there, done that", i dont know many that have. the ones i do know that have "earned their rank" dont do details. so, dont get your blood pressure up Lt, just keep working your details while the deputies actually work for living.

Thats better, now you understand, slug... now go open gate #2

11-24-2010, 02:01 AM
I agree , no one above LT should be working details. I have been in a position from an officer, yes.a deputy too .. and moved up the rank to my last position as a Major . I have seen both sides and the details should be left to those who dont get paid as much as staff! Thats just plain greed. See if the Union can get that changed in a contract provision. Good luck guys!
Hmmm...let's see.......deputies and Sgts get OT...Lts and above do not.......Deputies and Sgts with all their OT make as much if not more than Lts and Capts....................so...I guess thats why many of you prefer to stay a grunt and not advance yourselves??????? Details will now be given out fairly and equally..............I guess *some* don't like that! It's called KARMA!!!!!

11-24-2010, 01:13 PM

Quit whining slug!

Thats better, now you understand, slug... now go open gate #2

Nope, not a port dep either. this issue is exactly why the deputies need their own union, seperate from the sgt's and lt's

11-27-2010, 02:03 PM

Quit whining slug!

Here ya go, azzhole. Yeah, they really need to be working the port details. I dont know too many of them that have "been there and done that" as you say. I rest my case.

Kennard Campbell Lieutenant - DLE/CC $136,146.43

Gary Bushong Lieutenant - DLE $127,497.33
Eric Wright Lieutenant - DLE $121,404.63
William Wesolowski Lieutenant - DLE $117,976.14
Cary Marks Lieutenant - DLE $117,458.73
Robert Drago Lieutenant - DLE $117,167.90
Donald Mccuaig Lieutenant - DLE/CC $116,960.99
Frederick Wood Lieutenant - DLE/CC $115,660.33
Darin Dowe Lieutenant - DLE $114,348.14
William O'Brien Lieutenant - DLE $112,496.24
Brian Montgomery Lieutenant - DLE $111,041.38
Kevin Granville Lieutenant - DLE $110,330.62
William Jackson Lieutenant - DLE $109,157.65
Rafael Perez Lieutenant - DLE $108,796.14
Peter Sudler Lieutenant - DLE/CC $107,963.81
David Benjamin Lieutenant - DLE $107,795.79
Linda Sue Canada-Stuck Lieutenant - DLE $107,722.84
Jeffrey Tozzie Lieutenant - DLE $107,595.84

11-27-2010, 02:07 PM
Barry Derose Lieutenant - DLE $107,397.49
Joseph Natiello Lieutenant - DLE $107,275.76
Eduardo Rosende Lieutenant - DLE $106,995.78
Caren Pollaccia Lieutenant - DLE $106,669.71
Edward Sileo Lieutenant - DLE $106,028.90
Robert Oneil Lieutenant - DLE $105,491.64
Brad Ostroff Lieutenant - DLE $105,366.96
Wallace Haywood Lieutenant - DLE $105,131.52
Angelo Cedeno Lieutenant - DLE/CC $104,795.18
Robert Manfre Lieutenant - DLE $104,701.75
Mark Frise Lieutenant - DLE $104,305.90
Joel Steinberg Lieutenant - DLE/CC $104,103.57
Cynthia Adamsky Lieutenant - DLE $103,874.03
Allan Roye Hubrig Lieutenant - DLE $103,118.07
Nichole Anderson Lieutenant - DLE $102,182.59
Anthony Demarco Lieutenant - DLE $100,287.18
Julian Ulvang Lieutenant - DLE $100,171.20
Ronald Baranski Lieutenant - DLE $99,029.78
Charlotte Ross Lieutenant - DLE $98,299.39
David Holmes Lieutenant - DLE $94,804.64

11-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Good for them.I got news for you/them.It gets even better.Just wait till they retire with all that extra detail $$$$ added on to their FRS average.That is when it really is good,make the big $$$$$ still and do what you want all day.Believe me,I know.So if want it,get promoted or stay a troop and get to work with details and OT and don,t for get to work your holidays.Just Saying..........